• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Craving: elven x human, m/f.

Yashuaver

Hello! I am looking for a new roleplay. I love Lord of the Rings and elven x human pairing has been a craving for me awhile. I like darker themes and I don't want everything to be perfect all the time.

I don't have a plot ready, but I've had this in my mind awhile: things have become complicated between different races and most of the people has started hating elves for a reason X(??). Our characters had known each other awhile and possibly they've had feelings for each other before people turned against the elves. Maybe some dark forces are doing it to people and there's almost a war between them. Or something, I'm open for ideas and if you don't like this one, we can definitely do a new and different plot.
I've been thinking about a female elven character, and it would be ideal to find a partner who's willing to play a human man. But if you want to play as elven, that's totally fine too!

Some information about me: I'm 21 years old female and I've been doing roleplays about since 2008. Started my first roleplay in English back in July, before that I was only been using my mother language for roleplaying. My time zone GMT+3. I'm trying to improve my English constantly, but I can't promise perfect answers. M/F is what I prefer nowadays and I like to write more as a female characters. Hopefully I can change that again soon, but right now it's what works better for me. Past tense and 3rd person is how I write and I prefer longer answers, definitely more than only 3 rows. :)
I don't roleplay in here, email only atm.

I'm looking for a partner who's over 18+ and 20+ is even better. A long term rp would be awesome, especially after a many people has disappeared without even saying anything. No more that.

My email is: yashuaver.rp@gmail.com and no just "hi, you wanna rp?" messages, please. I probably forgot to tell something important, but you can ask if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back