• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving appeasement, basically

Muszka

I am pretty bad at this so please, bear with me.

To keep things short, there are a several themes which I have been itching to roleplay for so long and never had the right partners. Namely, mob. There are two ideas in particular which I would love to try out, but, if at any point during our discussion regarding the details, new and exciting ones will come up - I will be more than happy.

With that, there is this one fandom which I would love us to indulge as we are at it. While (obviously) not a must, if you happen to like Undertale and wish to settle the plot in mobfell, i will be so pleased. For this sake, my favourite pairings would be sans/frisk and gaster/frisk. But I digress.

Literacy is a must. I'm not perfect, English isn't my native tongue, but just as I put a lot of effort into accurate writing, I expect the very same in return. This, of course, doesn't necessarily apply to OOC writing, which does often feel like taking off the "formal writing clothes".
While I do not expect 10 paragraphs for a respond that should be no longer than a several lines, I do enjoy roleplays in which each side paints a whole scene through words and hope to find a partner who feels the same.

I haven't heard of Mobfell but I shall have to check it out! I'm always looking for more things Undertale :)

I would like to ask though, which character were you preferring to play in this type of setting, Frisk or one of the monsters?

I haven't heard of Mobfell but I shall have to check it out! I'm always looking for more things Undertale :)

I would like to ask though, which character were you preferring to play in this type of setting, Frisk or one of the monsters?
It would be my pleasure introrucing you to mobfell; there is not a specific canon for this, but it is one of the more delightful aus around.

Normally I do prefer roleplaying as Frisk, although I also double as one (or more) of the monsters as well and am very willing to generally negotiate the characters. If you want, we can switch to pms to discuss more details?

It would be my pleasure introrucing you to mobfell; there is not a specific canon for this, but it is one of the more delightful aus around.

Normally I do prefer roleplaying as Frisk, although I also double as one (or more) of the monsters as well and am very willing to generally negotiate the characters. If you want, we can switch to pms to discuss more details?

I think I recall seeing a comic somewhere with a mobster version of Sans and Papyrus though at the time I wasn't aware there was a whole AU for it. And sure, I would be down for the discussion to move to PM's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back