[Court of the Veil] Zobklar

Blackadder

Inquisitor Ordo Hereticus

• Race: Goblin

Sex: Male (Male)

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Classing: Alchemist 10

Patron/Deity: "Are ya kidding me?"

Appearance: The glammer hides Zobklar as a bald halfling with light green eyes and serviceable traveling clothes. In truth he is a scrawny blue goblin with pale yellow eyes, wearing studded leather armor and a loincloth and boots.

Background: Zobklar followed the traditional life of a goblin, right up until he and his pack of peers finished clearing out a caravan. In one wagon, Zobklar found powers, and flasks, and strange stuff. His natural inclination to action was stilled by the power of curiosity.

So through time and error, and will, he not only figured out how to read, but how to do alchemy. With alchemy came big booms and fire. This his compatriots loved. Then it started causing too much big booms.

This they could not accept. So Zobklar was driven away with his alchemy and knowledge.... and smack dab into the waiting Court of the Veil observers, who bound him and brought him away. Zobklar hasn't minded, since they have taught him enough to pass through society and more chances for alchemy fun and Alchemy!

Koan: "Alchemy means you never have to ask 'what's the worst that can happen?'"

[dice]6431[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have everything done except the background, since I'm waiting on the Court lore thread to be done so I can figure out how it fits into the chain of events.

Goblins always cheer people up... that's why it's just a waste that adventurers try to exterminate them...

In Toronto i played with a guy whose goblin character was such a hilarious character the rest of the group would probably do anything to save him.

Heh. Y'know I made a Goblin fond of Punch Daggers. Uses 2 of em. And 2 Boot Knives. And 6 Coat-pistols (1-per sleeve, 2 per Lapel). And a versimilitude of Guns, Knives, Grappling Hooks, and Tools, hidden throughout his outfit. All of which can have the Swashbuckler abilities used with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back