CountDracula introduces herself

Hello,

first of all, I'm female. "Why has she chosen a boy's name, then?", some of you might ask. It's simple: I like Count Dracula, and we're quite similar in character. I've chosen my gender identity as "male" because I'm not like the other girls in my age that I know. But actually, I'm something in between "male" and "female".

My name is Marie and I live in Germany. I've come here because I love RPs. They always make me thing of something else beyond reality. I've come to play RPs about five years ago. Chatting with a friend, we got the idea of starting one together. And so we did. Since then, I've started multiple RPs. All of them are in German, but if anyone should be interested, just ask. I can send you a link.

I'm interested in many things, but I'm especially interested in Eastern European history. My hobbies are drawing, reading, listening to music, doing magic tricks and, of course, RPs.

Greetz,

CountDracula

Between male and female, eh? I have the same kinda thing. Regardless, hello and welcome to RpN! I hope you love it here as much as all of us do!

[QUOTE="Ohm ONI]Between male and female, eh?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, kind of... I'm not a typical girl but I'm not like a typical boy either...

[QUOTE="Ohm ONI]Well, in what way are you not a typical girl and not like a typical boy either?

[/QUOTE]
Okay... I don't get cold as easy as a girl does... also, I don't like shopping too much... I love horror movies (the really naughty ones, not those soft ones)... I get around with boys better... for example... but I still do like some of the girly stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back