• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Costuming anyone?

MzHyde

'Flamebird'
Roleplay Type(s)
Anyone else here do cosplay? Would love to see the creativity!
I've been costuming for over a decade now and done various genres from horror, to Disney, to gaming to TV series stuff. What's your most proud costume you've done if you do it? Mine has to my Crowe Altius from ffxv: kingsglaive! FB_IMG_1537708550687.jpg

I sort of cosplay. I once did an anime cosplay and it was the worst day of my life.
So now, once a year I semi cosplay. Nothing impressive really.

But wow, you look absolutely amazing!

Oh no!! Sorry to hear it was a bad experience! I had a tough time once and quit for a year but kept making stuff, do just went full force back into it. Thank you! Making that bolero was the bane of my life lol

I'm not handy/creative at all so most of it was bought, which wasn't a problem of course. But I felt so uncomfortable and disgusting that I was like: nope, never again.

It looks really great! I applaud you! It amazes me how people make certain things, makes me jealous haha!

Haha! Aww! I'm the same over people who can build props and armour. That's one skillset I can't master lol!

That is one impressive skill too yeah. Sometimes I see something and they're like: Made this all by myself, designed it also and it looks amazing. I can drool over that. Like HOW?!

Great job on the costume!

I'm one of those people who prefers making props rather than sewing, especially making weapons that are safe to take to comic cons XD

As much as I liked making my own cosplays, but if I cosplay anything again it would be bought or commissioned. I personally don't see any problem with that as I'm not going to enter any competitions and likely won't even go to cons anymore. Due to some life circumstances, I pretty much resigned, but I miss the hobby greatly. Cosplay was an awesome experience in my life that I'll never forget and hopefully, one day will return to, even if not at the same rate as before.

Agree with you there. I buy/commission and make costumes depending on the costume in question. Sometimes it's just easier to let someone else do the labor hahahaha!

Cheers! And to think this coat is far from being completed! It needs to look like this but with a female fit: Screenshot_20190807-150116.jpg

looks great! I'm looking forward to complete version!

As I said I'd share progress with you all- getting there XD!! There's 95 square studs alone on this so far, and only half way done with the stud work. Haha! I need to buy more studs though. There's studs on the back too.
IMG_20190818_132124.jpg

I love cosplaying! Fem Sesshomaru has been my favorite so far, followed closely by Blue from Wolf's Rain!

57541731_2290591467645659_3193005243352743936_n.jpg

17862427_10154301285732187_4326635037007075784_n.jpg

Awesome! I've not done an anime costume in years XD! My last one was Sasha from attack on Titan

Holy shit you're a total badass!

I cosplay on a budget for the time being until I can successfully rob multiple banks. In the mean time I represent this psychopath. Had help with the ax, bought the mask.

7a8402c035ddeafa0998cae27f6ab0c3.png

Nice! I always do y costumes on a budget too. Always aim for under £100 for my costumes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back