• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Corpse Party: Reborn:

nighttimecatplayer

~Stay Purrfect!
Hey guys I have been a big fan of corpse party for quite some time, but I rarely see any role play of it, I have actually made a thread in the past for a corpse party rp but the outcome wasn't very good not once person joined. I am making this new thread in hopes that a more bigger crowd shall join and this shall turn into a fun experience for all of us. The basic rp style shall follow the corpse party story line of heavenly host but the actual story shall be different, Which means there shall be several original characters made. Everyone gets to make their own oc other words their own student which in present day shall soon to be trapped in heavenly host but there shall also be a few original characters that I shall be making that you can choose from to play as well. Since I don't know the turn out of how many people are joining you can play up to three characters I also suggest if you are making your own oc make at least one that you expect to die because this is a corpse party rp after all not everyone is made to survive. I shall also make a very clear warning ahead of time this rp shall be twisted involving gore violence etc. so if you are skirmish to guts spraying everywhere high warning is advised. Once we have enough people I shall make the first post which starts in normal school day then later on in the story we shall get to heavenly host I also would like to give a warning for anyone who shall be playing the original characters I shall be making, most of these oc wont appear until later on once we actually get to heavenly host so they might be sitting around for awhile. Other then that I hope this rp gets a good turn out and everyone enjoys it and just has a good time.

Rules:

Respond within a timely manner: Many people might be waiting on your post please try to maintain a post within a week or else we might have you give your character away.

Don't respond with short posts: Please try and refrain from writing a post that is one sentence long it is just clearly wasting our time and your time since I shall make you go back and redo it if you do.

Cussing: Cussing is allowed occasionally please try and refrain from cussing every five sentences this is a rp not a rap song.

Left out: If you feel as if your character is being left out or going unnoticed please contact me and we can try and work a event into the story that involves your character.

Gore: This is a corpse party rp feel free to get as gorey as you may wish some more then others.

Split up: If your character gets split up which I'm sure is bound to happen at some point feel free to take control of events for that current moment unless it involves a character that someone else would otherwise have to play.

Remember: This is just a rp for fun no matter how violent it may possibly get nothing is directed to you.'

:Please check the character sheet for available characters or to make your own character:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back