• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Conversation Doesn't Jump to Last Message

unais

a doggo
Hey there,

I'm using the dark theme on RPN and I'm not sure if that was the problem, but am I missing something as to why when I click on a private message conversation (say for example the alert in the corner) that I'm always taken to the first page of conversations? It's kind of a bad structure, but is there something I'm missing that I could do rather?

I'm using dark as well and I also get this happening. But only if I leave the message and then come back to it again. It always takes me to the first page. But if I click it right away when it says I have a new message, then it will take me to the most recent one.

Hmm interesting. Should I report that as a bug then? Since it seems like there's a time limit and it is intended to direct you to the last message ... which makes way more sense as a messaging system. So you mean if you click the bottom left alert it'll take you there? But not if it's the top right alert?

I actually always click the top right one and it will take me to the most recent message. I've never tried the bottom one. But either way if I leave the message and then go back to it, it will direct me to the first page.

Hmm oh. For me, even if it's a new alert, it still takes me to the whole front page as well. Guess I'll report it as a glitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back