• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Controlled, Altered, Deleted

BartekStu said:
@Ensig, the character sheet has been drawn up. Feel free to fill it in.
A question: Will the characters' appearances be the same as their IRL appearance? Or will they create Avatars of some sort?

Ensig said:
A question: Will the characters' appearances be the same as their IRL appearance? Or will they create Avatars of some sort?
They will be an accurate reflection of their real world counterparts, so yeah.

@BartekStu

Alright, got it. I'm working on the App now, but another question while I do so... What were the requirements to get invited to the test? Or is it just 'anything', with 'unique individuals' simply being people the Professor chose for their own reasons?

Coatboy said:
Just curious, what classes will there be?
The way classes will work is in sort of a hierarchy system; through performing certain interactions, using certain weapons, attacks, etc. your character will grow closer in the branch of that archetype. You may PM me if you want to be a specific archetype, and you may also ask for an archetype to be added. I will include a list of basic archetypes in the "Mechanics" section. Hope this helps! ^^

@BartekStu

Added a Music-theme-thing into the App because why not.

Also, I recommend making an Interest Check in Dice and possibly Fantasy section as well, just to attract some more people.

Ensig said:
@BartekStu
Added a Music-theme-thing into the App because why not.

Also, I recommend making an Interest Check in Dice and possibly Fantasy section as well, just to attract some more people.
That's cool, I sometimes link songs during significant moments or battles myself (I think it helps bring some ambience) as for the interest checks, I shall do them tomorrow when I have the time ^^

I'm back from travelling! @Ensig if you want, we can make this a two-player RP with us controlling several characters if no more people show up. I'm going to make an interest check thread rn.

BartekStu said:
I'm back from travelling! @Ensig if you want, we can make this a two-player RP with us controlling several characters if no more people show up. I'm going to make an interest check thread rn.
Welcome back.

One new App already showed up, so your Interest Check might reap the required amount if we wait a while. However, if we still have a lack of roleplayers after, say, a week, then I'd be willing to do the 1-on-1 idea. Ah, also, you might want to put an interest check in the Fantasy section; just be clear in mentioning that the RP will use Dice, and that you're opening an interest check there to draw in people who are interested, but might not always check the less-used Dice Interest Checks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all, just stumbled across this RP and it seems rather interesting. So, I'll be reading up on it again and make a character soon.

@Ensig yeeeah didn't expect this to happen .-.

Although, I may input some neutral characters later to balance it out, or there will be an opportunity to make additional o.cs.

Curses! Any good adventuring party ought to have a b/g ratio of approximately 2:1. At the least!

Well, there is another person from the interest check currently making a character, perhaps they'll make a female character.

Your comment reminded me of this:

TYPICAL RPG PARTY

Main Hero a.k.a. You

Childhood friend

Another one

And girl!

Together, they will unite and conquer whatever generic evil is terrorizing the land!

I'd prefer to wait for the others, as it'd make it easier to start the RP.

Aside From Ensig, Myself and Coatboy, who else is available currently?

BartekStu said:
I'd prefer to wait for the others, as it'd make it easier to start the RP.
Asid From Ensig, Myself and Coatboy, who else is available currently?
Because @Impocractes and @Alias haven't commented in the OOC, it would probably be best to tag them (seeing as they may not have 'Watched' the OOC Thread). I guess I tagged them just now, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back