• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Contests

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
So... I know that a lot of site staff are probably currently busy working on and figuring out things regarding the huge site update that's supposedly coming and that's all fine and dandy. I do think it would be fun to have more contests on the site, though, once the update is done and implemented. I remember that they were more regular when I first joined the site and I always wanted to join them but at the time, I didn't feel I was familiar enough with the site just yet. Now that I'd actually want to partake, it seems that they don't happen anymore.

Patience, young padawan. We have not forgotten about contests, not at all. *waggly eyebrows*

PREPARE YOSELVES FOR EPICNESS. Right, @Gilzar?

And that's all I will say.

DaughterofAthena said:
So... I know that a lot of site staff are probably currently busy working on and figuring out things regarding the huge site update that's supposedly coming and that's all fine and dandy. I do think it would be fun to have more contests on the site, though, once the update is done and implemented. I remember that they were more regular when I first joined the site and I always wanted to join them but at the time, I didn't feel I was familiar enough with the site just yet. Now that I'd actually want to partake, it seems that they don't happen anymore.
We are almost done with a contest which details we will not publically reveal just yet. It was one that we were going to release before the update took over. Once the update hits, we plan to release the contest within a week or two, then contests regularly after that just like in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back