• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Contest Help!

iMeisaki

mighty lil goon
I really want to sign up for the competition but I don't exactly know where to post the character. I know where he said to but I don't know how to and I misunderstood so if anyone knows, please tell me so I can post my character right away! ^-^

Thank you very much! Do I need to tag the thread that you posted so it will be classified as participated? :o

By tag, do you mean prefix? Because users only have the option of putting 'Pending' anyhow, so don't worry :)

Yes that's what I meant also. By Tag I meant: @SkyGinge

But I fully understand now, thank you!

Sorry one more question, would the ability to fly not be qualified in the contest? I have a really good character that I'd like to use but he is a werewolf that could fly :o

Alright, I will take the flying out! Other than that, my character can qualify. :)

Sorry >.< If the character is from a PM, can the character still be uploaded? @SkyGinge

As in a PM Roleplay? That's a difficult one... for reasons of validation, that'd have to be a no, unless there's any evidence of a public CS/public role playing for me to look at.

SkyGinge said:
As in a PM Roleplay? That's a difficult one... for reasons of validation, that'd have to be a no, unless there's any evidence of a public CS/public role playing for me to look at.
Unless permission is given to an admin to look at a specific conversation for purposes of validation.

@Mordecai is there anyway I can get an administrator to validate the PM I had for my character?

Hi Meisaki,

Unfortunately, I will not be validating characters that were roleplayed in PMs because, after a discussion with the staff, we don't believe it's fair to other contestants who have their work public as it would may be seen as your character having an advantage because no one else can read up on him/her like they can with other contestants. I'm sorry if that sentence didn't make much sense. I just rolled in from work and collapsed in my bed. I'm absolutely exhausted!

I apologise about the delay in my response. c:

Can the character not be posted in the character section where other contestants can read the sheet? @Mordecai

Auren said:
Can the character not be posted in the character section where other contestants can read the sheet? @Mordecai
Touche.

However, seeing as people were concerned about bias in the prose competition, we're trying to avoid people from thinking anything "cloak and dagger" is going on. While confirming a character in PM may be completely innocent, I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea that we're playing favourites or somehow disjointing the playing field.

The official competition rules have been updated to clarified in order to accomodate for these decisions. Sorry for any inconveniances!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back