• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Contact: Colony 7450 (Halo RP)

Slothtastic

Sloth Overlord.
Prologue:
"This is UNSC Redemption requesting permission to land for refueling."
The Admiral spoke, for almost 30 years now he'd faithfully served the UNSC as the commander of the Redemption, a destroyer frigate. Armed to the teeth with guns and cannons practically everywhere. Admiral James Hither. He had signed up right when he had the chance. As a naive young man, he couldn't wait to serve the UNSC and stop the rebel terrorists. However, he didn't know it then but he was getting in way over his head. Boot camp was tough, his Drill Seargents tougher, and the War was just the worst of all. Not long after he became a Captain they had made contact with the Covenant, an alliance of aliens who had no interest in peace. Only to destroy Humanity. Thankfully, there were Super soldiers who could tear them to shreds. SPARTANs. Everyone had heard tales and stories of the famed Master Chief and Blue Team, and the suicide mission SPARTAN-IIIs. He didn't think he'd meet a whole company of the SPARTAN-IIIs, much less carry them on board his ship. The Admiral began to snap back into the reality. Nothing cut off his thoughts. "Strange," he whispered, "the colonists should've answered by now."
"This is UNSC Admiral James Hither, of the Redemption, requesting to land."
No answer.
"Hmm... send down a pelican of Marines. Find out what's going on." He instructed one of his many crew.
"Yes sir!" The man answered. "Load up a pelican with Marines, send it to the colony below."
-----------------------------
Pvt. Jones sat himself down on the pelican, strapping himself in. He and his squad had been instructed to check out the nearby colony. Personally, he didn't think too much of it. Comms were probably just busted or something. "Listen up Marines!" Their commanding officer began, "We got an unresponding colony down there. In this time, we have no fuckin' clue what's on that planet! But by God if there's some of them Alien Bastards down there, let's show them and the SPARTANs up here just what Marines are made of!"
"HOO-RAH!" The Marines shouted. The Pelican began its descent to land. And as soon as it did, they were already in formation. Carrying MA5B Assault rifles with four magazines each, they were going to be fine. Or so they thought. Just seconds after landing, shit hit the fan. Covvies had gotten there first. Grunts, Brutes, Elites, all of them were there. With only 6 marines, they were toast. The first one down was a Corporal Jackson. Numbers fell soon after. Jones sprinted for cover in the nearby wall. The heat from the plasma shots following not far behind as he did not dare to peek out. Looking around, only three others remained. Scratch that, two. What looked like Pvt. Jenkins trying to crawl to his gun, was him crawling away after having his legs blown off by a plasma grenade. Jones was scared shitless, his buddies being torn apart like paper, he didn't even see the Brute that had flanked behind him. Not until it pulled off his arms and slowly beating him to death with them.
-------
The Admiral had no idea what was going on down there, but he knew that if anything the SPARTANs could handle it.
"Sir! Something's coming out of Slipspace!"
"What is it?"
"Covenant fleet sir! We're outnumbered, we need to retreat!"
The Admiral cursed and pressed the Alarm. A message began playing throughout the ship.
"Battlestaions, this is not s drill. This is not a drill!"
The AI, Resonant Fall appeared on the holographic table.
"Admiral, I have done a diagnostic on your status. You have a 5% chance of survival, 9% chance of escaping, and a 86% chance of being destroyed. If you try and fight, you will most likely be destroyed." The Old Knightish looking AI informed him.
"Shut up, Fall. I'm going to get us out of this." He roared. "Fire up the Mac Gun, I want all guns firing on the first ship to come close to us!"
--------
This however, was not enough. The evacuation was shortly activated. And pods deployed. Most pods were either destroyed by the covenant, or lost in the Atmosphere. Others survived and made it on the rocky-forest terrain of Colony 7450.

((In this RP (in the Halo Universe), you can be a Covenant member, a Marine, SPARTAN-III or an ODST. You cannot play as any canon or famous figures in the halo series. You may post your Apps here or PM them to me.))

Name:
Faction:
Description:
Bio:
Ship (Redemption or Holy Pilgrimage?):​

I'm going to assume this is a RP of the Covenant invading a human world, with one human ship (Redemption) and one Covenant ship (Holy Pilgrimage). I also assume most of the fighting will be done on the ground, for obvious reasons.
If this is the case, the application below applies. Otherwise, completely disregard me and remind me how wrong I am. :)

Name: Kiro 'Nratan

Race: Sangheili (Macto cognatus)

Faction: Covenant Empire

Description: Kiro is unusually tall, even for a Sangheili, standing 8' 10" tall. He has relatively light skin, due to the fact that the keep he grew up in was near Sanghelios' equator. His standard equipment consists of the normal armor for his rank, along with a Type-1 Energy Sword, a Type-51 Carbine, and a Type-25 Plasma Rifle. He holds the rank of Field Master for the Holy Pilgrimage, commanding its ground forces.

Bio: Born on Sanghelios, Kiro grew up in the keep of his family, Clan 'Nratan. He is second in line to become Kaidon, after his brother Tulka 'Nratan. Joining the Covenant military, he rose quickly through the ranks due to his tactical abilities and his combat prowess, although he was impeded several times by lack of political connections. Five years ago, he was assigned to the Holy Pilgrimage as its Field Master, a position he still holds today.

Wait, ok, reading comprehension finally kicked in. Okay, so the Redemption was destroyed and there's Covenant in orbit. Now I understand. So I think nothing changes for my character, then/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back