• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other Constructive criticism would be really helpful right now

_Jinx_

Knight of the Thimble
I've decided to try my hand at making a werewolf story on Wattpad like hundreds of other people, but this idea is one that I haven't seen before. I put the first chapter up about a week ago, and it only has had two people read it so far.
I'm not sure if it's just not interesting, or the description sucks, or if the whole thing sucks as a whole. I mean, I've seen stories on that site get hundreds of reads on the first chapter alone, so I dunno, what can I do to improve it?
Moon - Chapter One- My Head Has Thoughts - Wattpad
Any constructive criticism?

I decided to check up in this post since it didn't have any replies, and there are some things I will say before I get to the criticism.

The story itself? I haven't read all of it yet, but based on what little I did read, you wrote it well and I liked how it flowed. Scrolling through the punctuation and layout looked nice, I will definitely finish reading it shortly.

But, now that leads me to what you said about only two people reading it, and about what I would fix personally.
The reason you don't have many readers yet is due to it might be hard to find since only one chapter was posted, you have to update often to gradually get more. Now a thing I would suggest is the changing of the Cover and Name. The name is something probably used incredibly often already, and you're going to need something unique to fit your story. The cover also needs to be eye catching, but as of right now it doesn't have much detail, and the title text seems a little too small. (And if you want to throw in something else, a fancy-ish font for your cover would look even nicer.) If you want to ask me any questions about it or what I thought of your story later on, don't feel afraid to ask. :closed eyes open smile:

Ascarer Ascarer Thank you very much! I'll make another cover and come up with a new name shortly. I greatly appreciate your help and I'm glad you like how it's written. I was afraid it kinda sucked lol

Ascarer Ascarer Thank you very much! I'll make another cover and come up with a new name shortly. I greatly appreciate your help and I'm glad you like how it's written. I was afraid it kinda sucked lol

Honestly, if you want any help or ideas with it, I wouldn't mind. Either way good luck with it either way good luck with it and keep it going. ^33^

Ascarer Ascarer (I don't know how to quote oof) Thanks again! I'll be sure to message you at some point if I need any help with anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back