Other constellation's birthday project

cupidcreep

drugstore perfume

PpfHBut.png

"noora is and forever will be my best friend. she is always there to love and support me and i thouroughly enjoy spending my time with her. she is gorgeous on the outside but even more so regarding her flawless personality. she is great at giving advice and she's the first person i turn to for it when i have a problem. at first we didn't know eachother that well, but now i feel like it was a great descision getting to know her.. noora's birthday matters a lot to me (even though i stupidly missed it by a few minutes last year) because people can tell her how much of an awesome person she is! i can say anything to her and not be afraid that she will take it the wrong way because she is very considerate of others feelings. she is so interesting as well as caring for her friends and family. she is mature but has a great sense of humour and easy to get along with. she is basically all you could ever ask for in a friend. i love her with all my beefy chiggun heart!"

peachnim peachnim

"some of the things i love about noora are:

• she's really welcoming to everyone, & definitely isn't quick to judge
  • i really admire her straightforwardness. it's something i'm always having trouble with, but noora manages to get her points across really well!
  • that being said, she's also very understanding. if you have a problem and can't do something that's expected of you, she remains considerate instead of being on the offensive.
  • noora is super humble, yet always manages to be so darn perfect?!
  • she seems genuinely interested in whoever she talks to, which makes me admire her compassion.
  • good sense of humor :^) really easygoing too!
  • such !! a !! loyal !! friend !! like wowza
  • she's just so real, so genuine & sincere ♡"
D DisneyGirl

"What I like about Noora:

- Her humor. She can make me laugh till my tummy hurts but I love it.

- Her heart. I know that if I need a friend to talk to, Noora is always there to listen <3

- Her taste in music. Because I have discovered some pretty great kpop artists thanks to her"

@blush!

"fave things about noora:
- she's a sweetheart. always has something nice to say, always willing to help someone out, and just super friendly in general. never r00d or problematic which is frankly ✧ amazing ✧
- her sense of humor; she's chill but also really funny without being offensive. surprisingly shameless xD
- her aesthetics - she's so cUTE! she's precious and her instagram aesthetics are strong what more can one ask for.
- she's ARMY, i'm ARMY, and that's the best way to worm into my shriveled little raisin of a heart ♡"

vcnilla vcnilla

"there's a lot of things about noora that i admire/like but here's a few of my ultimate favorites.

♡ her heart - she's extremely kind & helpful, always there to help others when needed. always open and there to listen to your problems when needed, and just overall such a bright little sunshine in everyone's life because she's so positive and definitely brightens my day when i talk to her.

♡ her humor - whenever i'm in a bad mood, i can always count on noora to give me a good laugh when talking to her. she actually appreciates my occasional puns so she's automatically an a+ in my heart if i'm being honest.

♡ her writing/characters - hella talented !! she's a very creative person with amazing characters who are always unique, and i can't help but fall in love with them. her writing skills are absolutely phenomenal and i've always admired her writing.

♡ her love for food - i swear 90% of our conversations are food, and at least once a day one of us brings up food and i absolutely love it. whenever i'm craving anything as weird as it sounds, she's definitely the person i'd go to, to talk about it so we can both cry about how good something sounds."

daesung daesung

"I really like how warm her welcomes are to newcomers on the site. She is very helpful.

She also is very positive towards everyone. She always manages to find the bright side of everything. :)"

hemovore hemovore

" i don't know her very well but i know she's really nice
she compliments people on their profile pictures/usernames/about me/etc. a lot
and also u and her are cute af. friend goals."

jiminie jiminie

"i haven't spoken to her much. but from what i've seen she's really sweet and nice to talk to. and funny too.
i'm pretty sure you could go to her for anything and she'd be willing to listen and let you talk it out. "

@B R E E Z E

"I dont know noora that well,
But I do pick up friendly, open heart vibes from her. She really nice and I can tell she has a good humor and is very open to everyone.

She diffently has
a good taste in music ♥"

WE LOVE YOU NOORA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! constellation constellation i posted this early because i can't go on my laptop late at night hehe but i hope you don't mind <3

Last edited:
I'M SOBBING, I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START
SOMEONE SEND ME HELP, CALL THE AMBULANCE - I DON'T KNOW BUT KJSASDASD.
/screams into the v o i d

iC2x0vE.gif

somebody help my poor fragile heart

C cupidcreep
so this is what you were planng, huh? you lil mastermind.. just u wait till june 2nd
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

peachnim peachnim vcnilla vcnilla @blush! D DisneyGirl daesung daesung hemovore hemovore jiminie jiminie @B R E E Z E
you guys are honestly the sweetest! thank you so much, you've all made my day.
i'm really glad to have met such sweet people ever,
like thank you for existing. /sobs grossly

i can't stop smiling like an idiot

take my heart, take it all
KoQipxD.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back