• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Constana: Throne of Perdition

Let me write the first post man, I need to set the scene, and describe certain important details to the story like characters, and story information.

hmm alright i understand, wasn't sure when (if) we were going to start the game. that beginning scene was supposed to be how i met your character because we are two polar opposites, maybe we could meet in a battle? need some reason to like you character because my character kind of has a distaste for witches for his mother was hanged by accident because she was suspected of being a "witch"

mm i'd say that the white lycan that killed my father could turn out to be someone important to the plot or something like that, just trying to help make this world.

@Maid Megido really cool character! can't wait to start rping ^^ this would be my first game

do you know where or how to get into a D&D game?! :D

i found this website by looking for a D&D game lol

was studying the 5e free book earlier today and it sounds fun!

Ahh.... The thing with D&D is it's not exactly the same online. It's an extremely complicated game that in the end revolves mostly around the Dungeon Master's skill and willingness to have fun with the world you're playing in. Its not easy to find a real D&D game online, and I wouldn't recommend playing it with strangers the first time around. There are plenty of tutorials out there on creating characters and dungeon mastering, but first things first you should read the Player's Handbook. It's easy to find a full pdf of it online, if you don't want to pay the 40 bucks for a real copy. If you're really looking to play the game, you should find some people in real life first, as an actual tabletop setting provides a much more intimate and fun experience.

oh yeah the free pdf is what i downloaded, it was like 151 pages skimmed through it and read the important parts :)

got most of it down, was actually thinking about making a simplified version of it on here by taking the basics of the 5e.

with you being the more experienced person would you mind looking at my game that i tried to host? :P

if anything maybe you could be a DM? >:3

Oh no, I really couldn't dm a game. Playing it and hosting it are way different, I'm doing some research on it now, but I almost certainly lack the skill required. I'll be signing off now, so I'm sorry if you have any questions left you would want me to answer.

I'll have the first post up today peeps.

@Dapacman, in your character bio, state what brought you to the Widow's Flagon Inn. I'll figure out a way for the two of us to meet and travel together. Also pick one skill from each Tier; we'll get more skills later but for now we just get one per Tier. Finally, there are few punctuation errors that need fixing but other than that everything looks good.

@Maid Megido, everything looks good to go. Your character apparently has no qualms with witches which is good for my character lol.

Anyways thanks for being patient guys. I'm working on the first post now.

It is a picture of a man feeding his pet leech, that is actually the size of a man's pet freggin leech!! (.A.)

it is horrific yet elegant <3

i mean if i were to see one of those in the wild i would go crazy and would die if i were to see a swarm of them!! *cough cough* (meant for the gm) lol

Just finished deleting around 1800 emails (xnx)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dapacman , is your character part of the rebel crusader alliance or are you a crusader in the service of the church? If the church wrongfully accused your mother of witchcraft and then killed her, wouldn't this make your character resentful toward the church? If your character were a rebel, our characters would be able to get along, since the rebel faction has no qualms with magic.

I'm just trying to think of a way for our characters to get along without your character turning my character into the inquisition. If you don't want to be part of the rebel crusaders, we may have to figure something else out.

I probably should have mentioned this before, but you've probably figured out by now that Elise may have a slight.... er.... affinity for alcohol.

@Maid Megido lol that's pretty funny, I'll keep that in mind! I think that you should roll that 1D 10 :)

Wasn't there a rogue fighting with us too or something ?

Quick question: why does a two handed battle Axe deal the same damage as a crossbow bolt?

Mm i get you :)

your down to 12 hp now no?

watching the new rick and morty episode, its so good!! (^U^)

@Maid Megido AWESOME CRIT!! (B') the boss be like this now (ou-) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back