Other Consideration PSA

MalumMalice_

sad sappy kitty
(Before we begin, I'd like to say this isn't me posting this out of malice, but maybe in hopes that people might catch on to other's feelings! Have a nice day!)

Hello, you wonderful, wonderful people of the Internet. Indigo here, your neighborhood sappy kitten! I'm here today to discuss a bit of a problem that we see here on RP Nation, and probably many other websites for role play as well- and that is CONSIDERATION! :bishiesparklesl: We've all had that one plot that we were thoroughly enjoying, and suddenly, our partner just vanished- can anyone relate? I'm sure most of you can.

You see, this is a big problem I've been having lately. People have not been able to commit. In the beginning, your partner seems to be fully interested and invested in whatever you two are sharing- it's a great feeling, isn't it? Having someone to put your imagination to the test, and be yourself (or an original character you created from the figment of your dusty crusty minds). Anywho, you guys put a lot of effort into your character sheets, you create looooong, creative starters, and it starts to go really well! Your characters meet, you develop, etc.

But...suddenly, they stop replying. Of course, people get busy, I of all people understand that- all I ask is for you to let me know if you're gonna be gone for a few days, or for however long you need. Hell, I'll even be happy with a "hey there, I can no longer continue this plot, I'm sorry!" for any number of reasons.

That's where the inconsideration begins. Yes, in the grand scheme of things, this website is not that important, trust me, I get it. HOWEVER- if you just keep ignoring me for whatever reason after an odd amount of time without saying anything, I consider you having wasted my time. Wasted the time and effort that I took out of my busy schedule to write up these detailed character sheets, discuss plot details, and ultimately write the thing. THEN, when I see that someone has left the conversation without saying anything, that's just an extremely disrespectful slap in the face.

So, moral of this little story is, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be considerate!! It's not hard to tell someone you're no longer interested!!! Hell, even if you don't like where things are headed in the beginning, just tell me!

If you've read this far, I apologize if this hurts anyone's feelings. However, it needs to be said. Ya'll have a good night, ya hear?

^3^

This.
But on another note, I believe this would be more suited for RP Discussion. As in the subforum. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back