Looking for Comprehensive Breakdown on Pina (Need your help)

Zeph776

So a while back in my introduction I explained that I came to this site hoping to find a long lost friend. Sadly I haven’t come up with anything on my own, so I’m hoping that making this post will bring a little more attention to the situation.

Pina - Female - Equestria - Badlands

This is the last archive of anything I can find about them. It’s the only solid evidence I’ve had for months. I’m hoping those more skilled when it comes to searches and etc. will make more use out of it than I have.

And you may be asking, why do I care so much? It’s...difficult to explain. They meant a lot to me, and I never really got closure. No answers, nothing. It’s been haunting me for a very long time, which is why I sought out to look for them.

Anyways, my Discord is Zephriem#5536
If you have any urgent updates, or anything that you think I should see, I’m available on there a lot of the time. I’m also going to do my best to be active on here and answer any questions and whatnot.

Thank you, everyone. Ever since my arrival you’ve been nothing but nice and welcoming and it really does mean a lot to me.

That link that you posted of that site where your friend is/was? on can you not send them a message there? I saw where it said send message unless she is no longer on the site or the site itself is inaccessible.

That link that you posted of that site where your friend is/was? on can you not send them a message there? I saw where it said send message unless she is no longer on the site or the site itself is inaccessible.
Yes, unfortunately the site’s inaccessable. It shut down about two years ago.

Maybe there are other sites devoted to MLP that she has joined or maybe by the chance she will find her way here. Without more to go on I'm not sure what else can be done, I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back