• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Complex (Rebooted!)

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17432-themilkman/

@TheMilkMan

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17432-themilkman/

How was it dead? The people in the room with you were basically waiting for your response yet you never posted. I'm also fairly certain most people are on vacation or busy this week so patience would have been gr8. I'm sorry for saying all this in OOC Chat, but the reason we even started this reboot was because people started leaving without word and ignoring any PM's/tags. If this is rude to you, please try to see my frustration and understand where I'm coming from because, to me, that behavior is blatantly disrespectful and quite rude all in itself.

Edit ; I really like how you deleted your response just because someone called your bs out. GG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this time we won't get assholes who think they can waste our time without our Co-GM @Ashlynita calling them out.

Also, I'm sorry I forgot to follow this again, at least not too much has been said!

@Kayzo

@Nathan22 be sure to watch this thread if you haven't done so already!

I was thinking about making a No Man's Sky RP if any of you are following the game and are excited for it. Just tell me if you'd like that sort of thing, cause I can't wait for its release!

Wait, so is everyone up for a No Man's Sky RP?

Plus, only thirteen days till it's UK release! Why two days later? WHYYY

@Kayzo

@Nathan22

We begin today everybody!

I'm finally back from my Holiday so yeah, I won't have shit internet.

I'm interested in this but I have a few questions! :)

@NotTooBad

Thanks! :)

Have the test subjects ALWAYS been in this place, or did they have a life above once? I ask because if so I need to change the history for one of my characters before I submit it lol.

@NotTooBad

Technically yes. Well, all but two. They were all born above ground, and then given to the project. The younger ones arrived later.

Lena was born on site. She was the child of one of the senior scientists, and is the only one to have met 'The Caretaker', a person who kept an eye on them from a hidden room in the complex until one of the children understood enough to become leader.

More information will be revealed about 'The Caretaker' as the RP progresses.

NotTooBad said:
Technically yes. Well, all but two. They were all born above ground, and then given to the project. The younger ones arrived later.
Lena was born on site. She was the child of one of the senior scientists, and is the only one to have met 'The Caretaker', a person who kept an eye on them from a hidden room in the complex until one of the children understood enough to become leader.

More information will be revealed about 'The Caretaker' as the RP progresses.
So a subject may have lived above for the first few years of their life?

MrsOliver said:
So a subject may have lived above for the first few years of their life?
The oldest they would've been would be about three months. They would have no memory of it.

NotTooBad said:
The oldest they would've been would be about three months. They would have no memory of it.
Sorry for pestering you! But thanks for answering my questions. I'll have a CS up shortly :)

@NotTooBad

I am still in, just in case you were wondering. I am working on a response now. It might be finished later in the morning though due to my need to sleep now. I just thought I would let you know.

loyalwolf said:
can new people join who werent in the original
Yes, that's completely fine. Most of them have pissed me off so much they're no longer in. I'll tell you them in another subsequent post.

Ashlynita said:
I would like to say yes. And if you want my two cents, I feel we should kick anyone who had not posted. An rp shouldn't be this inactive. It's all up to

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12003-nottoobad/@NotTooBad

https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12003-nottoobad/ but that's my opinion. We can't wait for people who clearly aren't that interested to post.
As CO-GM, if you see someone post slacking from now on, you warn them. With my summer jobs I'm not here most of the time, so you'll have to be the regulator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back