Complaints and Suggestions? [Patternspider to Xenforo]

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Thanks for letting me know! I think it's something with the mobile detector, Ill see if I can do something about it soon.

[/QUOTE]
Any update on this?

-cdi

cdi said:
Any update on this?
-cdi
Try clearing your cookies/cache on your mobile device, this has seemed to work for most users, If it does not work please do let me know.

I just tried that, per your suggestion. It doesn't work, unfortunately.

-cdi

cdi said:
I just tried that, per your suggestion. It doesn't work, unfortunately.
-cdi
What device are you using? It may just not be on the list of the mobile skin checker and I can manually add it.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]What device are you using? It may just not be on the list of the mobile skin checker and I can manually add it.

[/QUOTE]
I use an iPhone 4S. It has practically replaced my laptop.

-cdi

cdi said:
I use an iPhone 4S. It has practically replaced my laptop.
-cdi
Clear your cache data on your iphone 4s and try again. I added the iphone 4s to the list of device that the mobile skin needs to watch out for. In the off chance it does not work please do let me know. At that point I know what is wrong and will be able to fix it.

It does not work. I still get kicked to the mobile site even though I don't want it.

-cdi

cdi said:
It does not work. I still get kicked to the mobile site even though I don't want it.
-cdi
Oh...you don't want to use the mobile style? I thought you were trying to get to it. Just try switching away from the mobile skin, its supposed to save your preference if your logged in, bottom right and if you can't try your user control panel.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Oh...you don't want to use the mobile style? I thought you were trying to get to it. Just try switching away from the mobile skin, its supposed to save your preference if your logged in, bottom right and if you can't try your user control panel.

[/QUOTE]
That's the problem. Changing my preferences to the full site doesn't work.

-cdi

cdi said:
That's the problem. Changing my preferences to the full site doesn't work.
-cdi
What I will be doing is disabling sometime real soon because our the mobile solution is being a pest and the actual creators of the forum software will have one built in next version. One that does not ignore your preferences. I will make an announcement sometime soon about disabling the mobile feature and a few other fixes including the dice roller.

The forum mobile software does not seem to want to let me edit my posts after an initial posts is made. Android 2.3 on a Samsung Indulge.

The post reply and more options buttons don't seem to do much for refreshing the page to show new information either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back