• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Competing Against The Odds (FreeMustang + cattamer)

"Visit one? Umm... It's not exactly on my list of tourist destinations" Anna laughed "Ok... So your house is is then... Now... About the first round of competition tomorrow"

"Follow me... And don't try slipping off, because I will find you and basic kidnap you. After all, It's my house." Riley smirked and trotted back to his bike.

"Umm... Riley...? Can't that wait? What about practice?" Anna whined, wanting to put off the awkwardness of hs parents judging her for loosing her apartment.

"Oh come on, don't sound so disappointed. You're the one who originally stalked me to my bed." Riley smirked under his helmet and headed out.

"Sure but I made sure you were alone!" Anna smirked, following Rile to his house and parking, nervously getting out of her car and awkwardly looking at Riley. She really wished she had his her car better!

Riley had done a short wheelie, but set it down before anyone could really figure out what he was doing. He just grinned as he took his helmet, "Don't tell me a thing about my driving."

"Your driving? Oh yeah, your a crazy driver and You're going to get your self killed" Anna laughed, playing around with Riley.

Riley laughed, "Yeah, well, look at that, I'm still alive here. I betcha not many other people have the guts to both drive like a crazy maniac, and get on a horse every day."

"You're not helping your case" Anna shook her head, walking into the house with him, blushing when everyone stared at her. Yep! This was embarrassing!

"And my case was?" Riley grinned at her.

"Riley, who is this?"

Riley wasn't exactly totally comfortable with all the staring eyes, "This is Anna, she's my girlfriend and partner in the horse competition.."

*And the girl that called his mother a prostitute when they 1st ran into each other* Anna thought, her face getting redder, it would have been better that she stayed in her car!

"I see," His mother replied, scrutinizing Anna for a moment. "Wait, have I met you before?"

"Yeah you uh, didn't quite get along, but that was when I wasn't getting along either, she's really nice though." Riley spit it out faster than you'd think he could say it clearly.

"If you say so." The reply came, obvious that Riley's mother didn't care to continue the conversation right now, which also made it clear to Riley he was going to get yelled at later.

Anna was frozen in place out of fear "Uh... Yeah... Sorry... I was really immature and beyond rude" she tried apologizing to Riley's mother.

"Apology accepted. Do you want any dinner?" The reply was still cold in the direction of Riley, making him shift in place.

(I'll just assume you mean lunch/brunch since they just woke up xD )

"Uh... Sure..." Anna said, looking over at Riley, did his family really just let things go that easily?!

(I thought it was night time.... OK then either way)

Riley had both hands in his pockets, trying not to look bothered, until his mother put the first two fingers up to her eyes and then pointed directly at him, basically saying 'I've got my eyes on you.'

That made Riley visibly uncomfortable.

(Post something I can reply to... Maybe Riley take Anna to his room? They start making out? Fade to black? xD )

(ok. I thought you could reply to that but ok)

Riley started inching for his room, wondering if Anna would follow, rather hoping she would, so things wouldn't get more awkward.

Anna quickly followed Riley up to his messy room "It looks like a tornado blew through here...." she said, making a bit of a face as she instantly started organizing and cleaning his room out of habit, sorting out his laundry into colors, darks, and whites even.

"Oh come on, I haven't had time to do anything!" Riley snagged her, pulling her away from cleaning, "Leave it, or I'll never find it..." He grinned, "I didn't bring you to clean, you know."

"No time to do anything? How long has it been this messy?" Anna laughed, looking at Riley in surprise when he spun her around "Oh really? You know I think every other guy would have let me clean things up and then give me that news flash" she smirked "But ok... Why don't you show me what you did bring me up here for?"

"Uh... after you left... Kinda got busy with the horses." Riley replied, before kissing her, really just trying not to think about it and just act.

Anna smiled against Riley's lips as they made out for a good 15 minutes before she fell back on his bed, she was pretty sure Riley pushed her but who knew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back