• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Company Hephaestus™

Bob Brawler

Riddle Me this
Welcome Home

After a long day of, eh... what ever you were doing, you spot out of the corner of your eye an article in the "High rollers monthly", The article was telling about this up and coming young Businessman Entrepreneur.

"The Lion of the business world"

We here at H.R.M got ourselves a really lucky catch as we are the first to interview Mr.Leonard , Whom I met with in the London DSEI 2023 weapons and military equipment expo, Now Mr.Leonard tell us a bit about yourself,"Well, as you might know I own 8 factory's branching into 4 different markets, My starting point came to me when I turned 18, it was a gift from my Late brother Thomas, he told me to choose a Company that I see fit to start my own empire from, of course as I was still inexperienced I looked at market value over anything else you might look for in a first company, Its funny how fate chose for me as the company that I picked was a small weapons and arms factory, as promised I was gifted this company and made some changes, at first the competition was hard, but, with some help of a brilliant scientist who asked me not to mention him and ill keep his anonymity , he came up with a hand cannon that would work on magnetism or what you can literally call a "Rail Gun" nobody wanted to hire him, his idea was to absurd to be considered reality, I don't know why I hired him, maybe I liked him as a person or as a business newborn it sounded like a good idea to me but he made his vision into reality and 2 years later we launched our biggest success, The "Hand rail cannon" I can really say that, that's what brought my empire to the top at such a short time but I can't tell what the future hold, but that's enough about killing machines lets talk about some of my other compa..."

That's when you were cut off the article by a phone a text message:

Burner Phone
them
Hey, I got a job for you, be discreet and come to "Company Hephaestus�" with your C.V., the pay is high and it's long term, SO DON'T MISS IT! And do not reply to this number.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back