• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Communist Love Story

DudeWheresMyGame

So, I've got an idea for a Modern-ish styled Romeo & Juilet about a Bulsvhik Communist and a generals daughter in the days leading up to the Russian Coupe De'ta. Here's the pitch let me know if you're interested.

The Revolutionary & The Generals Daughter

Moscow, 1920

This is a tragedy, one born from two young hearts that could never be together. A Russian born revolutionary and the daughter of a general whom falls in love with him. A modern Romeo and Juliet set against the backdrop of the First World War. It began when Lenin returned to Russia and began giving his speeches. She snuck out to see one and saw him there standing near the man chatting with him and was love struck the moment she saw him. Now she wishes nothing more then to meet up at all cost.

DudeWheresMyGame said:
So, I've got an idea for a Modern-ish styled Romeo & Juilet about a Bulsvhik Communist and a generals daughter in the days leading up to the Russian Coupe De'ta. Here's the pitch let me know if you're interested.
The Revolutionary & The Generals Daughter

Moscow, 1920

This is a tragedy, one born from two young hearts that could never be together. A Russian born revolutionary and the daughter of a general whom falls in love with him. A modern Romeo and Juliet set against the backdrop of the First World War. It began when Lenin returned to Russia and began giving his speeches. She snuck out to see one and saw him there standing near the man chatting with him and was love struck the moment she saw him. Now she wishes nothing more then to meet up at all cost.
Look fam, I'm gonna level with you homie, this isn't the right place for that. You're gonna want to post that here:

1x1 Interest Checks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back