• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commissions [OPEN]

Miss-Tyc

Meme Trash
Note: Being that I am not allowed to put up prices here, to look at them you will have to PM me, asking me for the commissions prices which also comes with examples.

Since this will be the first time I've opened commissions EVER, I will have a few things to say.

Rules:

You CANNOT trace over my artwork.

You MAY use it offsite but give credit to me.

You CANNOT resell to other people.

You MUST give me the requirements I ask for.

I have every right to accept or deny anyone of commissions as I see fit.

I will only take 6 commissions at this time.

You must have a paypal because I am not giving my personal address for you to "mail" the money.

I Will Do:

Humans

Made Up Species

Gay Couples

Straight Couples

Some Animals

I WILL NOT Do:

NSFW

Fandom drawings (Not unless they are OCs for said fandom that you have made up entirely yourself.)

If you do find that you wish to commission from me, you must fill out this form and PM it to me:

Username: (Your username here)

Reference: (Must be a visual, I do not do well with detailed written references.

Type of Picture: (Ex: Bust, Fullbody, etc.)

Number of Characters: (Will it be a couple? If you say two and do not specify they are a couple, I will take that they are friends)

Type of Background: (Ex: Simple, Little Detail, More Detail)

Preferable Pose: (If left blank, I will do as I wish with it. If you do give me a pose, do keep in mind I am not too good at poses just yet)

Paypal: (For Payment, of course)

1. OPEN

2. OPEN

3. OPEN

4. OPEN

5. OPEN

6. OPEN

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to do commissions it might be a good idea to show what you can do :)  just some advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
It says if you ask to see them, the examples come with the prices. That's how it was made.

Sure, I understand. But you can't expect people to pay for something they don't even know/ haven't seen. You gotta show them your work first! :) but hey, it's your thread! It was just some advice.

Sure, I understand. But you can't expect people to pay for something they don't even know/ haven't seen. You gotta show them your work first! :) but hey, it's your thread! It was just some advice.

Mis-Tyc isn't asking for upfront payment - they're saying "If you'd like to see examples, please PM me".

You can just PM "Hey! Could I see some examples of your commission work please?"

That being said, I'm unsure if you've already done it or not, but @Miss-Tyc - you may wish to take the initiative and PM people examples of your work when they post on here asking?

Mis-Tyc isn't asking for upfront payment - they're saying "If you'd like to see examples, please PM me".

You can just PM "Hey! Could I see some examples of your commission work please?"

That being said, I'm unsure if you've already done it or not, but @Miss-Tyc - you may wish to take the initiative and PM people examples of your work when they post on here asking?

Whenever they ask, I do PM, I don't mention it in the thread because it's unnecessary. 
Adding onto that, I don't get on EVERY day. I do have a life outside RP Nation (Unfortunately)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back