• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commissions [OPEN]

PrincessSkye

A Very Starving Now Graduated Artist

Hello! I know I'm still sorta new to this site but I figured I'd go ahead and post up a thread that I am open to commissions. :)

I read that I am not allowed to post up my prices on this site so here are the links to the prices as well as another site were you can also request a commission!

PRICE LIST

ARTISTS&CLIENTS

Artist&Clients is another requesting platform that makes it easier on both parties to request and keep track of commission jobs.

You do not have to use it if you don't want to!

Please read through EVERYTHING before commenting below with your request/question. 
I would prefer commission requests be sent via note or IM and the questions below just so I can keep everything organized. 

Rules:

1. Yaoi and Yuri is OK.
  2. Anthro/Furrys are now available, again just like #1 please don't go overboard with your request.
  3. Each commission includes only 1 character, please see EXTRAS for information regarding adding another.
  4. Allow up to two weeks for your commission. If you wish to have it done on a specific date please Note, IM me a month in advance and I will do my best to accommodate you. Please understand I am human, I am also going into college so if your commission is late it is because of school work.
  5. I will sketch the commission first and send it, once approved please send payment in order for you commission to be finished. (not applicable for sketch commissions (Half Body and Full Body) with no color)
  6. I reserve the right to decline any offers.
  7. All commissions are final and once payment is made there is NO return. PayPal only please, I have no use for points anymore.

Please send commission requests via NOTE, IM!

What I DO:

Humans
Animals
Ponies
Anthro/Furries
Fanart
Mild Machinery (not cars or transformers!) 

WHEN REQUESTING A COMMISSION: (via note, IM)

In the header, please put your username of your DA, RPnation, or your name and 'commission request' so I can find it easily. 
Please give either a drawn reference or a detailed written explanation of what the character(s) look like. Also include what sort of pose you would like the character(s) to be in as well as any other information you think will be needed. I.E type of background if applicable. 

Yes I realize I am requiring a lot but it helps me keep organized 
biggrin.gif

THANK YOU FOR READING THROUGH ALL THAT!! Here is some of my work! xD

Examples:

Ariel.png

Chatnoira ladybug.png

Spirit Wolf.png

Sweetcandy gift.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back