Chitchat Coming out

That's great! I'm not sure how widely accepted it is in your community, but I think it's important to be proud of who you are.

that's awesome ! just know you're valid , and awesome , and nobody csn take that away from you . proud of you dude for sticking true to yourself . whatever makes that heart happy .

happy pride month! I am pansexual, though I prefer men. I am also a real real boy. power to everyone who comes out, it can be hard. though despite what others think, let your true colors shine through.

Coming out is scary shit, you should be proud of yourself! I'm definitely proud of you. < 3

Coming out is scary shit, you should be proud of yourself! I'm definitely proud of you. < 3

I agree man. From it just being scary to homophobic asswipes. Nobody deserves to be treated badly for how they feel.

Thank you for coming out <3 there's a quote from Brooklyn Nine-Nine that I think fits here:
"Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place."

Same here! It's a shame that people are treated cruelly just for how they feel. I'm always here if you want to RP or talk about LGBT stuffs.
God your like the dad I never had!! I love it!! And yeah I don’t understand why people are treated so shitty for there beliefs like is it affecting you No then stop being dicks to gay people and anyone part of lgbtq.

God your like the dad I never had!! I love it!! And yeah I don’t understand why people are treated so shitty for there beliefs like is it affecting you No then stop being dicks to gay people and anyone part of lgbtq.

Papa Eden is here to make shit better! Yeah, I've had my fair share of homophobia, bullshit. LISTEN UP LGBT BABZ I WILL PROTEC CHU FUM DA HOMOPHOBIC ASSHATS!

Just be proud and happy with yourself, that's all that matters.
I'm heteroromantic bisexual and BOY DOES THAT GET A LOT OF HATE lol. From people who don't even know what it is, even.

But all the love! Good luck!

Just be proud and happy with yourself, that's all that matters.
I'm heteroromantic bisexual and BOY DOES THAT GET A LOT OF HATE lol. From people who don't even know what it is, even.

But all the love! Good luck!

I get annoyed with people acting like its all a new thing, all of this has been around for centuries.

I get annoyed with people acting like its all a new thing, all of this has been around for centuries.
Exactly, like where have these people been living for the last few hundred years?? And they have the audacity to judge me? That sounds like their problem not mineeeee

Exactly, like where have these people been living for the last few hundred years?? And they have the audacity to judge me? That sounds like their problem not mineeeee

Lol, I came out on Easter, my father and his wife literally looked at me and said, "YOU HAVE RUINED A GOOD CHRISTIAN HOLIDAY!!!" I didn't even want to come out, they kept questioning me.

My father didn't even care when he thought I was a lesbian. Then I came out as a real boy, because of yknow. He was fine with all of it, until his bitch of a wife. She is still trying to turn me straight, SORRY BISH YOU CANT PRAY THE GAY PAN AWAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back