Coming Back After A Long Hiatus

Hey everyone! It's been a looooong time. Hoping to be able to hop back into this site and be able to start writing with some of you again! So many things have happened, and I apologize for disappearing off the face of the planet. Hope you all can forgive me...well those of you that remember me.

Welcome back Kitsunerisu! I just joined shortly ago, and am happily getting into roleplays. What kind of things do you like to roleplay?

[QUOTE="Lily Dawn Evans]Welcome back Kitsunerisu! I just joined shortly ago, and am happily getting into roleplays. What kind of things do you like to roleplay?

[/QUOTE]
I enjoy writing in more of the fantasy genre, with a heavy dose of horror. I realize that my writing would most likely need to be toned down by quite a bit to be able to write here again, as most of my writing is quite graphic, but I don't mind.

I do tend to be more on the Fantasy side. But my plot and general way that I write things out tends to have a creepy, or horrifying tone to it. I very much enjoy it. Something I've been writing recently is that a Drow (Dark Elf) woman was kidnapped and is being forced to carry a Demon's child so that he might walk the mortal plain again without the curse of him being bound to the astral plain.

[QUOTE="The Lady Kitsunerisu]Hey everyone! It's been a looooong time. Hoping to be able to hop back into this site and be able to start writing with some of you again! So many things have happened, and I apologize for disappearing off the face of the planet. Hope you all can forgive me...well those of you that remember me.

[/QUOTE]
Welcome back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back