Comin' in for a Crash Landing

orcish

animated egg
Hey hi! I'm Orcish, or Meg if you like! I'd like to say I'm not new to role playing but I've been outta the game for, errr, about 5? 6 years? Oh, eesh, that's disheartening now that I'm thinking about it, haha. Anyway, I decided to join RPN because I've been in a few years worth of a writing rut and I thought maybe dipping my toes back into a role playing environment would help get the juices flowing, and maybe make a friend or two along the way if things go well!

Er, um, jeez I haven't written an introduction for myself in so long, I've totally blanked on what I should be talking about, haha. I guess I'll just mosey on around and get a little more accustomed to the site!

Welcome back to the rp gig, Orcish. There is no better time to try it again then now! Don't worry about doing a good intro. The most important thing is letting people know your here and getting connected with the community! Thus, I offer you a warm welcome to our Nation of Creation! Mosey to thy hearts content. :) Feel free to ask if I can help you with anything.

Thanks! I'll definitely give a nudge if I need anything, the site's so much bigger than what I've been used to, but I'm sure I'll acclimate just fine. Just gotta shake off the initial newcomer awkwardness first haha

Halt! My sources say you haven't filled out the official RpN Jazz poll!

Jk. ;(

Welcome to the site! That's an... erm... interesting avatar there! Reach out to me if you need assistance and/or just want to chat! I enjoy banter. :)

Haha, thanks, you know I don't even remember where I even got this picture, but I love it for some reason?? And thanks, I'll add you to my list of people to nudge if (and inevitably when) I need help with something!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back