• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Comic Book Symbiosis

MooseOnTheLoose

Someone catch it!
A glowing gold beam pierced the inky dark night, it shone out among the silvery stars. "I wish I may, I wish I might wish upon this star tonight...I wish my life was super...I want to be free, out of this place, this is not ever what I wanted, this isn't who I want to be." The voice belonged to a nobody, a person who only existed in the eyes of his "friends." His life was far from super, but that was about to Change.

Slowly and surely our characters worlds begin to change from reality to a comic book reality, It's hardly noticeable at first, but will grown and grow, starting from inside. The world will change from it's regular colors and become a comic book, a three dimensional comic book, powers will rule, heroes vs. villians in a world created by our characters. A world our characters do not belong in. However, our characters have noticed something weird, something powerful from inside them, wanting to get out.

Basically, our world is slowly turning into a comic book, spreading like an infection along our land, everything in it looks and feels like a comic, even the people. Our characters will be in a comic book club, one particular will come from a very broken family (The wish at the beggining.)

If there is interest I shall develop this further! It will be casual!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back