• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom comfort roleplay ☆ harry potter

rowdyraven

❛   ꒰⠀⠀𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊
hihi , im cherry, 18, experienced lit writer and lately ive been craving a fluffy comfort rp, especially with harry potter id really like to have it be a bit casual!! erm, i dont know exactly what else to put here because it isnt exactly like i have a specific plot in mind. id really appreciate my writing parther to be 18+ , and if you happen to want to write on discord i can do that as well. id prefer to do golden trio era, but depending on if your plot strikes my fancy i could do marauders era. (i dont want to do next gen unless it would involve our ocs being the same age as the golden trio, and be like a post hogwarts thing and even then i dont want to do that for this.)

this rp will be oc x canon.

uhhh i guess comment here or reach out via dm to plot!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back