• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Comets

Then I'm assuming you didn't take the time to read all the tabs in the Overview section.

I wouldn't want someone who doesn't pay attention to things like that in my roleplay, would I?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Then I'm assuming you didn't take the time to read all the tabs in the Overview section.
I wouldn't want someone who doesn't pay attention to things like that in my roleplay, would I?

[/QUOTE]
Ive only been on this site a couple days, I hadnt seen tabs used before sorry

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]List Void instead of just one of its abilities.

[/QUOTE]
Yuppers! Why pick one type of space when you can have it ALLL with void magic! Also, I'm pretty sure the magic comes from the user, not items, but perhaps if the user channeled their magic into the item then I'm sure that could be a thing.

Right?

OceanBunny said:
Oh no, it's okay! I did the same thing when I first started, just make sure you learn from your mistake :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
RowdyPotato said:
Yuppers! Why pick one type of space when you can have it ALLL with void magic! Also, I'm pretty sure the magic comes from the user, not items, but perhaps if the user channeled their magic into the item then I'm sure that could be a thing.
Right?
ALL OF THE MAGICS.

ALL OF THEM...

OceanBunny said:
It's fine. Now you know.

RowdyPotato said:
Sure.

StoneWolf18 said:
Can you please fix the inhuman trait? If you don't control air, there is no point in having them because you wouldn't be able to create the force to-
Eh, I'm not going to get into all that science-ly stuff.
I don't mean to sound rude but these wings aren't made from air, they're made of electricity using her Lightning powers. Yes, I understand wings are usually air creatures blah blah but these aren't made out of feather. They're shaped as wings but once again they're made of electricity

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Geek with Me]I don't mean to sound rude but these wings aren't made from air, they're made of electricity using her Lightning powers. Yes, I understand wings are usually air creatures blah blah but these aren't made out of feather. They're shaped as wings but once again they're made of electricity

[/QUOTE]
Please go read the Lightning section in the overview. That's make things a bit more clear.

Name:

Krista

Female

Job:

Student/part-time Nanny

Appearance:

images

Magical Ability:

Wind

00002112.jpg

Inhuman Traits:

images

Personality:

Krista is distant and doesn't speak very often, some even think she is mute...which only adds to her odd "ability" to go unnoticed by just about everyone. Though once she enters into battle each of her movements flows swiftly...and deadly. But she does have a spot spot for kids she enjoys watching over them and tends to smile...very, very rarely.

[QUOTE="Wild Born]

Name:

Krista

Female

Job:

Student/part-time Nanny

Appearance:

images

Magical Ability:

Wind

00002112.jpg

Inhuman Traits:

images

Personality:

Krista is distant and doesn't speak very often, some even think she is mute...which only adds to her odd "ability" to go unnoticed by just about everyone. Though once she enters into battle each of her movements flows swiftly...and deadly. But she does have a spot spot for kids she enjoys watching over them and tends to smile...very, very rarely.

[/QUOTE]
Though the cold hearted, battle loving emo with a soft spot is quite the stereotype, I'll accept you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back