comedic/cartoony violence/abuse RP? (Better than it sounds!)

trueliesaa

So, what I'm looking for is a pretty simple RP. I need someone willing to play characters who aren't their own, chosen by me. That isn't to say I'll just pick something and be like "Use this." and you have to, but I have loads of ideas, and I can suggest until you hear something you like. If you're willing to do that, read on

The RP is very basic, and has little plot. I go to a castle, to acquire an item at the top. Each room has an enemy, or set of enemies in it, that needs to be handled in order to move on. Usually this will mean the enemy will be abused quite a lot, until we decide it's time for it to 'poof' which is to say, vanish in a cloud of smoke, Ala how enemies in Zelda die. The abuse can take place in many different ways, though it tends to maintain a more comical playful vibe [even though the enemies really -are- suffering] such as, say, pelting some fire-type pokemon enemy with water balloons, or having some other sort of water-related hazards in the room. There can also be all kinds of gimmicks, from room to room [one of my favorites is to have enemies regress in age when they take damage, and finish them at like 3 years old :>] so it's a very creative RP in that aspect. On the whole though, what needs to be understood is that the RP is not very plot-driven at all. It's really just something I created so I could abuse things, so don't expect it to be very deep. An enemy will be chosen before each room, and if I have any gimmicks in mind, I'll suggest that too, and the RP will go until neither of us have any good ideas for enemies. At that point, we can grab the item, and do one of three things: We can stop the RP, we can move on to another castle and do the same thing, or, the item having the ability to resurrect the enemies, we could pick some of our favorites, and move on into a more normal RP using the enemies we enjoyed most. Up to you!

NOTE: I -can- RP here, though I prefer an RP with quicker replies, as well as more privacy, so if you have Skype, MSn, Yahoo, or AIM, please contact me via PM and I'll give you mine so I can add you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back