Come to the dark side, I have cookies

WolfMoon

Hellraiser
Hello, there! :)

You can call me either Wolf or Moon, I don't mind either of those terms. I'm a student that has decided to come back to writing in my free time.
I've been on here before, under a different name, but I kinda quit because of uni and personal problems, but now I've decided to give writing another shot, yuhuu!
I usually write casually and semi detailed, a couple of paragraphs, more if I have the idea and the time.
My preferred music genre is metal, my username is the name of a song from one of my all time favorite bands - Type O Negative.
Other than music I love to watch anime and tv shows and obsessively play The Witcher 3, lol.

You can shoot me questions if you have more or send me a message, I'm looking forward to creating and making friends on here :)

The Dark aside also has comfy chairs. So that’s a plus!

Welcome to RPN! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome! You enjoy The Whitcher 3? I honestly couldn't get *too* into it because of the character customization issue (lol - there are no options). It is open world, medieval, magical, and rpg, all of which I really crave in games. I suppose I just enjoy the customization abilities of Skyrim.

Plus, the combat and fighting is a bit difficult to manage in that game lol.

Thanks! And yup, I really love the Witcher. It's probably the only game that really managed to catch my attention and made me want to play it over and over again, haha. I don't mind the lack of customization, I know there are a lot of mods for PC out there, but I'm a console "gamer", haha. I found the story really interesting and complex and it made me want to read the books, lol (still need to get a hold of them, though).

But I have to agree with you. Fighting is really difficult, especially on PC.

Never played Skyrim, but I heard a lot of people comparing The Witcher with it, am I missing out?

Thanks! And yup, I really love the Witcher. It's probably the only game that really managed to catch my attention and made me want to play it over and over again, haha. I don't mind the lack of customization, I know there are a lot of mods for PC out there, but I'm a console "gamer", haha. I found the story really interesting and complex and it made me want to read the books, lol (still need to get a hold of them, though).

But I have to agree with you. Fighting is really difficult, especially on PC.

Never played Skyrim, but I heard a lot of people comparing The Witcher with it, am I missing out?

Well, I play games via a controller, so even with that it's more complicated. You've renewed my interest in the game, though, so I might end up trying it. Lol. The Witcher definitely has excellent graphics and a nice story, even if I haven't played the other games.

Skyrim is my favorite game. You can pick any race you want to be, male or female, heavy or skinny, and then go on to pick character specifications. It's highly addictive, even if I only play as a High Elf mage (lol). It's open world and I already have around 500-800hrs on it and I can still replay the whole game and find it fascinating and adventurous. It's extremely fun, especially with the new mods the game came out with. I think you should definitely try it. I've only met one person who didn't like it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back