Literature Come Scream About Heaven Official's Blessing With Me

SavannahSmiles

му fαтє ιѕ υρ тσ мє, иσт тнє нєανєиѕ
If you have not read any of the books in the series or have only watched the anime, proceed with caution because there may be spoilers ahead.​

So I binged the anime in like two days and when I found out it was up in the air if season 2 may or may not happen, I turned to the novels and I'm so happy I did because they give you a lot more information than the anime does.

So I'm making this to record my thoughts because these books give me many feelings.

I'm currently about to start book 3.

Everyone is welcome to come join me in the comments!​

So first of all, Xie Lian's cousin is INSANE.

When I was first introduced to him as Green Ghost I was just like "oh this man is unhinged"

But then I keep reading and I was like "OH GOD IT GETS WORSE???"

The bodies hanging upside down so they rain down blood makes so much sense now.

I probably shouldn't check the thread too much. Watched season one and reading book 1 :)
Although I've read a lot of spoilers already and know the story more or less lol

I probably shouldn't check the thread too much. Watched season one and reading book 1 :)
Although I've read a lot of spoilers already and know the story more or less lol
Did you see the new trailer they released for Hua Cheng's birthday? It has scenes from book 2, so I'm really hoping we'll be getting season 2 at some point

Yes, seems like there is a possibility of season 2 coming out eventually. I think the animation is already done but they had some issues with voice acting, so there was a delay.

Yes, seems like there is a possibility of season 2 coming out eventually. I think the animation is already done but they had some issues with voice acting, so there was a delay.
Yes I believe there were problems with the voice actor for Xie Lian.

I need to speed up on reading the books lol So that I understand more of season 2 when it comes out XD
Books definitely have a lot more detail than animation

I need to speed up on reading the books lol So that I understand more of season 2 when it comes out XD
Books definitely have a lot more detail than animation
Oh for sure, I learned so much more from reading just book one. Did you get to the part where they explained what San Lang's name means? 👀

I'm not very far in the book (had to restart reading it because I had a long break and forgot what I read before) but I already know from other sources.

Looks like Season 2 is finally confirmed. 👀

Someone said they saw season 2 page in Bilibili app today.

I can't confirm because I don't have the app, but... 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri is Xie Lian's and Hua Cheng's theme song and you cant convince me otherwise

apparently not, I got too excited when seeing this :( Just saw the news that it was an error and it won't actually start tomorrow.

However I feel like the fact of such error means that it will still be SOON...

apparently not, I got too excited when seeing this :( Just saw the news that it was an error and it won't actually start tomorrow.

However I feel like the fact of such error means that it will still be SOON...
😭 It was too good to be true

Yeah that was a massive setback for the fans. But still looks like something is going on there and the real airing date will be announced soon.

Yeah that was a massive setback for the fans. But still looks like something is going on there and the real airing date will be announced soon.
Yeah, have you seen the live-action they're making for it as well?

I saw it was in the making but it's still not released yet.

I saw it was in the making but it's still not released yet.
Yeah I know they finished up casting all the characters and are working on filming but I'm not sure if they're close to being done or not.

I think the filming is done, there was post-production and they still need to pass censorship and be greenlighted for airing. And think that's why there is still no release date. No one knows if the show would pass or no, because there were some new laws in place and it may not pass in current state so the post-production would take longer or it would be shelved for a few years in worst case.

I think the filming is done, there was post-production and they still need to pass censorship and be greenlighted for airing. And think that's why there is still no release date. No one knows if the show would pass or no, because there were some new laws in place and it may not pass in current state so the post-production would take longer or it would be shelved for a few years in worst case.
That makes sense. I'll just read the manga while I wait, BiliBili has a website where you can read the English translation for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back