• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Come RP With Me!

Melanin-Gxdess

Give up on your dreams and die.

Hey, hey, hey!

I'm Melanin-Gxdess, but everyone calls me Mel~

I've been role playing for like 5 years now? Started on facebook in a Bleach universe that has since been died. I moved on to rping on MCL and when I got bored of it, (people weren't as creative or active) I found rpn. I had a profile on here before but I got super busy and decided to start fresh and here I am! I usually like to do MxF because I feel like I wouldn't be any good at FxF or MxM as I've tried it before. I like playing the female role, but it all depends on the rp. I've never done a 1x1 rp before, so whether it's in PM's or out in the public for people to read doesn't really matter to me? I also use discord if you're interested in that too.

Onto the good stuff.

Expectations
I'm just copying what I see everyone else doing lol. It's not much, just little stuff.

• Communication- I believe in anything communication is key. So if you have something you need to say or feel a type of way, I ask that you let me know and I'll do the same. I'm not the type to get my feelings hurt over words so just lay it on me.
  • Activity- Cannot stress this enough. I get that life becomes busy, especially with school. I work, study (sometimes), go to school, sports, etc., so I know how it can get. I just need you to let me know if you're going on hiatus. I absolutely hate being stood up without any type warning or explanation. If you do it for me, I'll do it for you. I mean regardless I'll do it for you but still.
  • Quality I love detailed rp's. However, I won't always ask for it but I would like some detail. I like to write down what my character is thinking or feeling to add more to the rp. You don't have to, but it's nice to know.
  • Quantity I hate one liners. Unless it's a text based rp, don't even think about it. Usually I like to try and write at minimum 2 paragraphs but if it's a good detailed paragraph I'll be happy~!
  • Grammar Yes, I'm the type of person who would like it if you knew the difference between their they're and there. So sue me. My grammar isn't all that good either, so I don't want much but stuff like that, please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD know the difference. It triggers me so bad.
  • Dont be a dick either
RP Ideas~!

So lately, I've been a fan of the Realistic/Modern genre. I also like fantasy and fandom, mostly dealing with anime.
  • Realistic/Modern Pairings
- Thief x Cop
- Spy x Spy
- Teacher x Teacher
- Student x Student
- Criminal x Innocent
- Teacher x Student
Just to name a few for now

• Fantasy Pairings
- Supernatural x Human
- Supernatural x Supernatural
- Metahuman x Metahuman
- Metahuman x Human
Just to name a few for now

• Fandom Ideas
- Bleach
- Fairytail
- Grey's Anatomy
- Criminal Minds
- The White Queen (world, not specifically everything)
Just to name a few

A Little Bit O' Plots
  • Mr. & Mrs. Smith type| MC & YC work for two separate agencies and keep it a secret from each other. When the two agencies have to work together and you both find out about the secrets, all hell breaks loose.
  • An infamous jewel and art thief falls in love with a cop| MC & YC won't know the other's profession. They meet at a club and begin to fall for each other, all while not knowing who the other truly is.
  • Romeo & Juliet-esque story| This could work with anything, really. I'm open for more on this topic.
  • Gangster paradise| YC is into all things illegal. Whether it be drugs, guns, stealing etc., you name it. Either way, he meets MC, who is innocent and begins to make her life hell.
  • A toxic relationship between MC & YC because who doesn’t love two crazy people in love?
Those are just the thoughts I've been wanting to do for a while. I'm open for a lot more!

Just shoot me a PM and we can get this ball rollinnnnnn.

Last edited:
What about a student x student rp where the students are secretly superheroes, but have to hide their secret identities from everyone else? They are classmates in school, and work together as superheroes, but they don't know each other's secret identities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back