Come Out of The Bathroom!! (Helena Sky x Jojo)

Azazellea

Friendly Neighborhood Fanthing
Story- Your character is a friend of my character's that is visiting for the day. While my character is cleaning in the basement, yours stumbles across her diary. Your character's laughing attracts the attention of my character who then proceeds to give chase. The only option to avoid certain doom is for your character to lock himself in the bathroom.

~~~

Sky stood out in the hallway, an irritated look on her face. She was gone for not even five minutes and he had managed to find her diary. How unlucky was she..? "Jonathan..! Come out of the bathroom now and I promise I'll kill you gently..." Sky called through the door as she crossed her arms over her chest. Never had she thought her friend would have the ability to find her diary. Never.

WOAH! That is very detailed! okay, let me come up with something that is hopefully as good as that.

Jonathan being the jerk he was started reading Sky's journal aloud. "Dec. 17th. I have encountered my first experience at love. The feeling I felt when he held my hand was unimaginable. I wish I can see him again." Jonathan laughed and taunted Sky to come after him. He felt like he was invincible inside the locked bathroom.

- Anything to work on?

(( Actually pretty good for your first post..! Good job..! ))

Sky kicked the door in frustration. "Quit reading that..!!" She yelled, giving the door a second kick. This was horrible..! He couldn't see the things she had written in that. "How about this. You slide the diary under the door, and I leave to let you come out. No killing involved.." She tried. This had to work or she might as well go crawl under a rock somewhere.

"I don't trust you!" Scrawled Jonathan. "How about I give it back if you promise to make me dinner? I'll even go to the store with you!" Jonathan was thinking it would be a good chance to bond with this friend along with being able to enjoy some free food.

Sky sighed. Of course he knew better than to trust her on something like that. She hated cooking, but this was for her precious diary. "Fine.." She grumbled, stepping back and away from the door. "Now I want my diary.." She said, crossing her arms again.

"Okay, deal." Jonathan gripped the door handle getting ready to run for his life. "Ready? 1... 2... 3...!" Jonathan quickly opened the door and dropped Sky's diary in front of her while he ran for his life into the front yard. Jonathan then yelled, "Happy now?"

Sky grabbed her diary, holding it tight against her chest. "Very much so.." She called back to him. Sure she wasn't happy about cooking, but she was happy to have her precious diary back in her possession. She quickly darted into her room and stashed it in a new hiding spot before emerging. "You know, you can come back in the house... It's not like I'm gonna beat you to death with something..." Oh no.. She'd get him when he least expected it.

Jon was suspecting something was up. Sky seemed to cheerful at this point for just getting her diary back. Jon slowly walked into the house checking every corner he walked past waiting for Sky to pop out and attack him. "Sky.. are you there..? Jon screeched.

Sky had just got done rigging a trip wire in the doorway to the living room. "I'm in here..!" She called as she plopped herself down onto the couch, a mischievous smile on her face as she watched and waited. That should be a decent payback for him stealing her diary.

Jon peeks into the living room seeing nothing out of the ordinary.. or so he thought. He let his guard down for the slightest moment, but for that moment he didn't see the tripwire right in front of him.He responded "Hey Sky! Don't try anything funny, I'm coming in!" Jon walked forward not knowing the consequences -- He suddenly crashes to the floor hitting his temple against the floor. Jon was knocked out cold.

".. and that is why you don't mess with me..!" She exclaimed, hopping off the couch. "Jon..?" She asked softly, moving closer. Oh crap, she'd knocked him out..! She didn't mean to do that..! She darted over, kneeling next to him. "Jonathan..?" She shook him gently. "Come on, wake up..."

Jon not knowing he was knocked out cold.. he was in his Dreamland, thinking of all the happiness on Earth.

Then he noticed a sad and lonely girl shaking his body. He thought "Am..I..dead?" He started screaming at the mirage of Sky "What did you do? What were you thinking!?" There was no answer. "SPEAK TO ME!" He yelled.

To say Sky was worried sick would be an understatement. She had moved so that Jonathan's head was resting in her lap. Crap, why didn't she think of this as a possibility...?! Usually she thought things out more clearly. Tripwire and a hardwood living room floor? She felt stupid. "Please wake up.." She mumbled softly.

Jon was running towards Sky in his dream. Yelling her name "Sky..! Sky..! Can you hear me?" Then he got to the point where he could see his head on her lap. He reached towards his own head and touched his forehead. He woke up. "Ugh.... what happened?" He squealed "Where am I? And who are you?" Jon was looking up at Sky. He couldn't remember a thing but his own name.

Crap..! This was worse than she'd thought.. Why did she have to get payback instead of just sucking it up and moving on like a normal person? "I'm Sky and you're at my house.. " She said softly. "Don't you remember me..?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to the side as she looked down at him.

Jon was flickering his eyes as if he had sand in them. "N-No... I don't remember. Are you my..?" He got cut off by the garbage truck outside. "You seem sad, Sky." Patting her on the head. "So why am I on your lap? Were we doing something? Ha ha" Jon chuckled.

"Your what..?" She inquired softly, blue eyes watching him intently. She was curious as to what he had been saying. Stupid garbage truck always had the worst timing. She couldn't help the blush that rose to her cheeks at his next words though. "Actually, I kind of tripped you out of revenge for you reading my diary.. I got worried so that's why your on my lap.." She explained. Apparently, she had been worried for good reasons though.

"I-I forgot. I'm sorry!" Jon started tearing up because he couldn't help his friend. "I don't understand! Why would I read your diary? Is it not private?" Jon was confused as to what was going on, he was not his usual jerk face self that everyone hated, but it must be for the best. "Sky.. your eyes.. they're.." Jon started to laugh because the eyes of Sky reminded him of a good memory he forgot a long time ago.

"It's fine.." She said, waving a hand dismissively. She wasn't really used to him acting like this, but she supposed she'd have to get used to it in order to help him. The last thing she wanted to do was upset him. She owed him that much since this was her fault. She blinked. "My eyes..?" Now she was confused.

Jon was looking puzzled as well, but then he continued his thought. "They're blue! Which means they're beautiful! Just like you! Oh.." Jon covered his mouth in case she would have heard his thoughts even though he was thinking out loud. Jon never felt this way around anyone before, he was warm and tingly inside. Anxiety was killing him, he wanted to hear Sky's response, so he turned his head away so Sky couldn't see his blush.

Sky couldn't help the blush that came to her own cheeks. "T-Thank you.." She said softly, glancing over at the wall. He had never said anything like that to her before so she wasn't sure exactly how to react. Finally she glanced back down at him. "So, I know you don't remember it, but I kind of owe you dinner... You hungry..?" She asked, changing the subject.

She moved his head off her lap so she could stand. "Well, actually, I didn't quite have anything planned, so I've gotta raid the kitchen.." She said sheepishly, scratching the back of her head. Actually the only plan she'd really had was making one of her brothers cook once they got home. That wouldn't do anymore though because of the deal she'd made earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back