come on baby take me far away. i wanna get so lost in the great escape.

Meritt Demetris

f9c7538389805ca97376f89b195e354d.jpg

N A M E : - Meritt Dillon Demetris

*N I C K N A M E S : - None

A G E : - 20

G E N D E R : - Male

* S E X U A L . O R E N T A T I O N : - Homosexual

+Coffee

+Chipotle

+The Internet

+Writing

+Polaroid Pictures

+People Watching

DISLIKES :

-Sports

-Cats

-Sharpies

-Math

-People who like to pay their stuff with exact change

*HABITS/QUIRKS :

`~Always calls heads on a coin flip

~Always bites straws

~Always gets the new iPhone when it comes out

*SKILLS :

`Very good at collaborating and working with others

`Listening to people and understanding their emotions

`Good at planning and managing time

FEARS :

*Not finding true love

*Failing college

*Chipotle shutting down

MAJOR :-  Sociology

MINOR :- Public Affairs

CLUB(S) :- None

P E R S O N A L I T Y : -

A sensitive and social young man, Meritt takes almost everything people say to him to heart. When he gets a compliment, he becomes overjoyed. When someone insults him it can bring down his mood for the whole day. However, he loves being around people nonetheless. He enjoys talking and getting to know people for who they really are. He doesn't necessarily like being the center of attention, but he does like being noticed. Because of Meritt's strong emotions, he'll mostly make his decisions off of them, even if they are logically wrong. It's all about the feeling Meritt's gets around people. 

B I O G R A P H Y : 

For his entire life, Meritt has always been a social butterfly. Jumping from person to person and making friends. He loved the company of people. His parents being counselors always worked with people, which is probably where he got that trait from. Since 1st grade, Meritt knew he was gay. He always knew he was attracted to boys. Meritt has never revealed his secret, even to his parents. With such strong emotional attachments to people, he'd figured that dropping a bombshell and completely ruin his relationship with that person. His hardest years were in high school. Being around more mature guys got his hormones racing. Although he did very well in school, he struggled emotionally, always lying to his friends about what girl he liked. Now that Meritt's in college, he feels he can be a little bit more free, but still not at the point where he can reveal who he truly likes.

RELATIONSHIPS :-

(PM Me!)

OTHER :-  

Theme Song:

Ace of Hearts - Zella Day

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back