• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help colums + image?

alex danvers

5 bears in a trenchcoat
hey, ive been literally on here for like a few hours, and while im pretty used to bbcode this is more extensive than my old site
the problem im having is that when i insert a picture into one of the columns, it ends up being much smaller than it originally was?
is there a way to fix this?
thanks in advance to anyone who's willing to help!

The image is getting its width based on the width of the column. What you could do instead is make it float outside the columns, but it'll be tough to align it. What is the code you have?

its really basic so far, im just trying to make a form template such as my old ones

this is the code ive got so far:

Code:
[Row][Column=span1]
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d402c4fd6c59711b4797d359939df39f/tumblr_o9d3doAViC1tlxghgo3_400.gif[/img]
[/Column][Column=span2]
name:
hair color:
eye color:
clothing style:
[/Column][/row]

its really basic so far, im just trying to make a form template such as my old ones

this is the code ive got so far:

Code:
[Row][Column=span1]
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d402c4fd6c59711b4797d359939df39f/tumblr_o9d3doAViC1tlxghgo3_400.gif[/img]
[/Column][Column=span2]
name:
hair color:
eye color:
clothing style:
[/Column][/row]
Ah, you probably know already, but span1 means it takes 1/8th of the width.

i really didnt!! as i said, ive been here like 2 hours and i havent done any advanced bbcoding so far
what would you suggest to change? is there a way to make the picture the normal size?

You could increase all the spans so that it adds up to 8, or you can put the image outside of the columns and give it [imageFloat=left][/imageFloat]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back