• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Colliding Timelines 2 ( A HP Multi-timeline RP)

wolfstar

NIFFLER LOVER
September 1st!

A start to another year at Hogwarts!

A new start to school for some and the last Hurrah for others. A time of new beginnings and an end to some. Well it would normally be that way. But with the news of a convict escaping Azkaban For the first time ever, everyone was a little on edge.

King’s Cross station was full of life as always. The hustle and bustle of that famed train station in London. Where Platform 9 ¾ stood unbeknownst to the muggles also in the station. Which is where the train to Hogwarts always stood on that date.

The train had already departed. Students having said goodbye to their families and everyone riding the train had already gotten settled into their compartments and the long journey to Hogwarts had begun. Hushed voices were talking in the compartments as the train chugged along the tracks. The trolley witch with her sweet carts had also started making the long rounds through the compartments.

But far off at Hogwarts, a book had been opened in the restricted section, one that had been long forgotten to the test of time. It had fallen off the shelf and fallen open releasing the very old very untested time magic that had been trapped Inside…………unbeknownst to the students and staff at the school. The chaos about to be unleashed admidst the chaos and concern of what was already going on in wizarding society was not known just yet.

Spica Vannova had been among the very first boarding, and took a good spot in a well-positioned compartment before any others were there. Spica is a bit older, by a couple of years anyway, than how he looks among his peers at school. He is a little shorter and slender. He is half-elf, born from an elven mother. He has really great vision in dark conditions outside. Spica has a great intense interest in many supernatural things and anything magical. He had brought a few simple things but a special book, that seemed to be unnatural in providing him information when he was looking for it or needed it. He also brought as his pet a huge corvid, in a carrying case, which he explained as a giant percher, one of several that were bred in his family. This huge bird, that he had named Sardon, would speak with Spica, as he did then, but stopped speaking when others came.

Dana Inspel, a girl who was slightly shorter than Spica, entered that compartment next, a little later when more had come and taken other compartments. She took a seat across from Spica, and looked shyly at him. Then she said, "Hello, I am Dana. You are going to Hogwarts too, aren't you? You seem really young for it."

He answered, "I am Spica. I have qualifications I have shown, and I am not as young as I look."

"You look like you are no older than twelve years."

"Well, I am sixteen now. I am the natural born son of the elfin who was my mother, though my father is a typical man. I age differently as my mother's people do, even more noticeably."

Lady Lyrei

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Jo Dee Messina

I'm Alright

Ebony strands gleamed as mercury-dipped silver blue orbs slowly opened as Celaena Lyrei, the Lady of the Lyrei lineage, opened her eyes slowly. The Slytherin sixth-year slowly sat up from the downed position she was in, her fingertips brushing her temples slightly as she shook off the remaining vestiges of dizziness. Her head pounded dangerously as she slowly stood up. Her hands shifted to her neck, where the noticeable weight of her familiar weighed around her collarbones.
"Arryn? Are you alright?"
The soft, drawn-out S sounds from her parsel ability seemed to flow effortlessly through her lips as the elegant female shifted her weight, her wand falling into her fingers carefully. The red-tinted wood gleamed with her focus gemstones as the pureblood student casually drew her gaze around. Bruises decorated her tanned skin, while scratches bled slightly. Her left wrist ached fiercely, and her body hurt something fierce.

A quiet hoot caught her attention and the girl felt a decent weight fall upon her shoulder and her delicate fingers shifted to stroke te gorgeous plumage of her beloved owl; Lithoniel. The snowy owl had piercing amber eyes, almost as stunning and opposite as her witch's eyes. The duo shared a fond glance before Arryn responded to her bonded witch carefully.
"I am alright Misstresss. Are you alright?"
Arryn responded to the worried inquiry as she lifted her head, forked tongue flicking across the tanned skin gently.

Celaena had her school robes on, but ebony strands brushed her thighs elegantly in soft waves of inky tresses. A green scarf designated her Slytherin house and her cool demeanor also seemed to indicate her house (well ... that and the big, venomous snake around her very neck mind you). The female was the very epitome of pureblood in every way - elegant, composed, and calm. However, on the inside, the girl was freaking out slightly. Everything was definitely not normal, there were students she didn't know and then some. The Australian witch carefully stepped into the shadows, allowing her back to be covered as she leaned against the bench in the shadows. She only had her wand and her bonded friends... everything else was supposed to be at the school. She was supposed to head back to her home in Madagascar. No...she was back at King's Cross?! What was going on?

Her wand rested against her hip carefully, the soft power thrumming through her veins as she tried to keep her guard up. Whatever had happened before the entire ... whatever this whole thing was...she could only remember bits and pieces. Her trunk being packed up and her wands sliding into the holster... then everything went black. She was fairly certain that the entire thing wasn't just a coincidence. She hoped that others were there.
"Misstressss, you are bleeding - again."
The viper hissed softly from her perch, tightening her coils to remain put as she studied the witch she called a friend and bonded carefully.

"It will ssstop Arryn, don't worry."
Cel soothed softly. Her eyes closed as she rested her head back against the bench carefully. She really wanted her head to stop throbbing. It was like the one time she got a concussion (courtesy of her oh-so-dear, darling father). And she definitely was familiar with the feeling a little too well. Her floral printed skirt accented her tanned skin in light pink, turquoise green, and ebony black with the white short-sleeved shirt. Her braided hair was coming loose, and the strands fell across her exhausted face softly.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
fable dupont
Hufflepuff
platform nine and three quarters
embarassed
Open to anyone

interactions come here
It was an exciting year for Fable! Her final year at Hogwarts! No more having no having to ride on a long train ride stuck bored the entire train ride in a compartment. Like don’t get her wrong! She absolutely loved and adored the ride to Hogwarts but 9 hours in a small space on a train was the worst! Especially for Fable who could not sit still for long periods of times. It was simply impossible for her! She was super hyped to play Quidditch one last time for school too! She was one of the beaters for Hufflepuff. Looking at her one first glance. You wouldn’t be able to tell how much power and muscle she truly backed! But that was the one thing about being a metamorphmagus! You never truly knew what Fable was gonna look like! And Fable liked it like that! She loved being an enigma.

She truly found joy in that! But she had heard stories from when her Mother was a student as well and That is what made her look up to her more. Her mom used to be so cool! Her mom was a former seeker! Fable must have gotten her love for Quidditch from her mom. Who was off to be tutoring some former students for a career in Magical History…..Fable did not care much for that subject. As she found lecture based classes really boring! She preferred the classes where she could get into the action! Yeah! The action!

Even though she was sad that this was going to be her final year.She was also just so excited to see her friends again! That was gonna be the best! Maybe make for friends too! Heh! She’d like that very much. If you couldn’t tell! Fable, is someone who is fully of energy and maybe a little bit scatterbrained at time. But Fable is also a total sweetheart! So the pros out way the cons!

Fable had walked into King’s Cross Station with both of her parents in tow. Her mother a curly haired blonde lady who tended to look a lot younger than she was. Metamorphmagus things, Fable guessed? Her father a man, stern looking with wavy dark hair. Both of her parents polar opposites and vary in heights. Fable being right smack in the middle of them. One parent blonde and the other dark haired but Today though, Fable was sporting a lighter pink and red colored hair with kinda a flippy layered out vibe to it with bangs. Fabe liked it! She though that she looked really cool! She did!

The trio had stopped to do a quick family unit chat before the two gals walked through the barrier onto the Platform. Fable never truly understood why her mom had insisted on seeing her off…..She was more mature now! She was gonna be fiiinnnneee! She was sure of it! Totally fine here! Fable wouldn’t do anything Fable knew would hurt someone else on purpose! That wouldn’t be good! She would hate to accidentally have harmed someone else. But enough of Fable’s inner dialogue! Family conversation now!

“ I’m gonna miss you Pa” Fable replied warmly hugging her dad happily. The dark haired man just chuckled and ruffled her hair lightly. “ My child…..You will be hearing from me often…..Plus the holiday break will be here before you know it Kiddo!” He reminded as She nodded. He laughed a bit before hugging both of the two ladies with a warm smile. “ I do have to catch a train myself but good luck kiddo!” He replied with a quick salute before heading off to go catch his own train. The guy had plenty of things to do as working as an aurora had many tasks to do and many adventures that Fable surely would hear of.

Fable grabbed her bags and pulled them next to her before glancing over her Mum giving a raise of a brow with the woman tearing up trying not to cry. “ Ma! Please! You will gets lots of letters from me I promise“ She groaned rolling her eyes for a moment but she still smiled warmly. The blonde just smiled hugging her daughter close with a sniffle. “ My baby has grown up too fast!” She whispered softly holding her in a tight hug trying not to tear up. She had promised herself to not get emotional over this! Fable was her only kid after all! Once her mother had calmed down and let go of the hugs. The two of them walked through the boundary to the platform.

Dragging her bags along next to them. “ Ah! I am so ready to play Quidditch again!” She quirped to her mother as she turned around to walk backwards. At these point the platform was seemingly less crowded so Fable could do her thing. And backwards She walked as she blabbed away with her mother without a care in the world about Quidditch. Something that Fable could talk for hours about!

Fable wasn’t exactly paying attention anyways! Nope not one bit! Her back still turned away as she conversed with her mom. A happy conversation for Fable. Honestly it was Fable doing all the talking anyhow. She wasn’t exactly looking behind her as She walked backwards. Way too engrossed into the conversation about Quidditch with her mother. Not noticing a darn thing around her.

“ Fae! Watch where your going!” Her mother called out!

Fable had heard that a little tooooo late as She stumbled backwards into someone. Instantly turning around to apologize but when she turned. " For merlin's sake - I am so so sorry!" She apologized profusely
coded by natasha.

Dana said then, "There are many students at Hogwarts with some mix. Still, I have not heard of any there with an elven mix."

Spica said, "You yourself are shorter, though you don't seem so much younger than others. You dress unconventionally, not in the up-to-date ways others do now."

"My father is half-dwarf, himself. But I have more of the look of my mother. I am from a backwood sort of place, and I rather like old fashioned styles. I don't usually say very much about myself, right off. But you seem nice, so maybe we will talk still more when we might meet at the school."

Spica said, "I don't mind talking about pursuits I would have there. All of them involve supernatural things."

Dana said, "That really is not surprising, others there have such pursuits. Is that your wand? It seems rather small, in that holster."

"Yes, it is really effective in one way. It works with affecting alteration."

Dana said, "My special pursuit does not include anything of alteration. Maybe you can explain it well for me."

Spica noticed more individuals were wandering by the compartment they both were occupying, and there was still room in there that someone might yet join them, he figured. They might then not have the same opportunity to talk of the same things, and get to know one another a little better.

"The wand contains what releases the energy for it, the alteration that is supernatural and translational thermodynamic energy. It is released with what I learned for triggering it. With this, a target will have its, or his or her, shape changed to the shape I can indicate with a specific trigger. There are yet more ways to trigger alteration for other effects than I know already, and it will take study to learn so much."

Dana asked, "Do you mean you can use it to change a person to someone else?"

"Yes. What I can already do is change a person to be just like another person that I have just seen. The mind would not be changed, but that same mind would be with the form of that other person. This is not something I learned to just casually do. If there is something so urgent it calls for that, I could do it. But it is useful for changing some objects to the forms of other objects comparable in size, that I have just seen."

"Wow. That really does sound quite powerful."

"Yes, it is. But there are many other supernatural things to do, that I don't yet know much about, and would willingly learn of those. This is all I have, but this very helpful book. My pet with me will go with me to where I can stay. What about you? What are your goals?"

"I have a scholarship. It's for advanced research I have been doing in determinist tendency in complex behavior within anachronistic parameters."

Spica looked at Dana, and said then, "I don't know what that is. Can you give me some explanation?"

"Well, you know about billiard balls. The way they move when struck follows completely predictable paths according to physics. When systems are much more complex, determining outcome becomes much more difficult, or impossible, the more complex the system is. Yet any component observed is still following results that are predictable according to physics, with mathematical faithfulness. And yet the very complex systems that defy predictability in that way become surprisingly predictable in other ways, without the laws governing that understood well. Yet they can be aimed at the extremes in the results that produce other effects. In this carrying box I brought my pet cat. I have worked on the study of these things that I have been showing with my cat."

Just then the door to the compartment was opened. A slightly taller youth looked in, saying, "Excuse me, it looks like there is room for me to sit, there. I just made it, the train is already ready to go."

(coding to come wolfstar wolfstar )

The Weasleys - accompanied by Harry and Hermione - had gotten to the train station a little later than they'd intended, as per their usual. Fred and George had already loaded their trunks into an empty compartment near the back of the train, joking and laughing as they did so. They'd come back out to say goodbye to their parents, returning their hugs and accepting sandwiches from their mother. But then they'd both wandered off along the platform together, aware that they didn't have much time but hoping that they might find Lee. George was grateful that they were both so tall for their age as he attempted to peer over the heads around them for his best friend. Well, excluding Fred, that is. Unfortunately, his distraction also meant he wasn't fully looking where he was going. He did see someone walking backwards right at him but not until it was too late. So, there was little to do except plant his feet so that he wouldn't be knocked over.

Fred burst out laughing as Fable smacked right into George, who reached out to put his hands on her shoulders to help steady her after the collision. After all, unlike him, she hadn't been braced for it since she hadn't realized she was about to run into them, and George didn't want her to topple over. George joined his brother in his laughter as Fable apologized, amused both that she'd run smack into him because she hadn't been looking where she was going on the extremely crowded platform, and that she seemed surprised by it. Plus, he found the profusive apology itself kind of funny since he hadn't actually been hurt in any way. He was used to experimenting, to running into trouble head first, and to chasing after bludgers - it took more than bumping into him to hurt him.

"Honestly, Fable," Fred joked with a wide grin on his face, recognizing his friend now that she'd turned to face them. It was rather hard to recognize someone from the back of their head when their hair could change instantly on a whim. "How on earth can you be such a good flier when you can't even walk without crashing into things?" he teased. He wasn't about to say that Fable was as good a beater as him or George, but that didn't mean he didn't recognize that she was also very good in her own right. And, unlike most of their adversaries, he couldn't help but actually like Fable.

George chuckled, thoroughly amused by the whole thing, but he did at least check as he let go of Fable's shoulders, "You alright?" He didn't sound too sincere with the amusement still evident in his tone. But he did actually care, even if he didn't sound it. He, too, liked Fable and he didn't want to hurt her - though it was more her fault than his, really.

Spica looked up at the youth, and then Dana did too. This newer one to the compartment, who could not be refused, as there was the space still, was tall, relative to either of them anyway, and lanky. But he was dressed very well like he was on a business trip. He came sat in a seat right by Dana. He smiled at her, and then looked across at Spica, looking just long enough for Spica to know it was a quick examination.

Spica then said, "We are on our way to Hogwarts, where this is heading. Is that where you want to go?"

"Of course. This is my second time returning there. I am sure you would be just starting. You are in for some unexpected things there. But if you are an agreeable chap and we get along, I can give some helpful info and tips."

Spica still said, "That would be nice. But I am prepared in some ways, and I am sure she is too."

Dana nodded, looking at this newer passenger. He had not introduced himself.

MOOD: Who is ready for the final year?!

OUTFIT: school uniform

two
INTERACTIONS: fellow mauraders of course

MENTIONS: fellow mauraders cause too lazy to tag lmao
fairyfawn fairyfawn
two
TAGS:
two
TL;DR: BACK TO HOGWARTS
two
Sirius Black
A chill in the air , a cold gloomy morning……

But it was the first day back at Hogwarts! So no matter how gloomy the sky was……..It was going to be a grand day! First day back always was! Who knows what surprises or even pranks may unfold.

Reuniting with friends and so much more! The hustle and bustle of King’s Cross station was the norm but even more so on September 1st when it was the time where students were heading to platform 9 ¾, lots of excitement as parents were saying goodbye to their family and joining up with their friends. But for others, it was almost a bittersweet moment being either their first year , scared to say goodbye to their families for the first time or their seventh year, where it was their final time to make memories and leave a lasting legacy at Hogwarts!

And honestly it was the game plan as always for the Mauraders it seemed!

The last few days of summer was all about having fun before another term at the wizarding school was to begin. Making final memories before going out into the wizarding world not under the umbrella of Hogwarts. It was surely to be a final year of fun memories and fun things especially with these boys! That was for sure! The self proclaimed marauders seemed to have a natural knack for getting into trouble after all, Much to their head of house’s dismay, But now was the time to head to the train station and get their butts on the train to head to Hogwarts after all! The final journey to Hogwarts of course for the four but hey! It was going to be full of fond memories with this group that was for certain. 7th year was certainly going to be full of surprises and more than likely- okay, well absolutely certain there was going to be many various pranks through the school year.

~

Dragging along a packed trunk, filled to the brim with stuff dragging along through the station, a feather-light charm used on the trunk to make it easier to carry as it was dragged through the station heading straight for the unassuming entrance to the platform. Quite blatantly ignoring certain folks as He dragged the suitcase past with an eye roll. “ Not dealing with that today” Sirius mumbled to himself as He continued to drag his trunk down to the entrance to the platform. James’s family had been absolutely a blessing letting him to stay with them since him family had practically well disowned him due to not being what they wanted in an heir. Now that was Regulus’s job, he deep down felt insanely guilty for leaving his younger brother in that house but he wasn’t able to do anything about that yet.

But enough sad musing right?! It was Hogwarts time and time to see people that mattered most to him. Yep! Now was the time to focus on seein those who He deeply cared about and quickly made his way through the barrier running at the wall and made his way through the hidden barrier to the platform where the Hogwarts Express was waiting. Now He felt a bit of relief not seeing anyone He didn’t want to deal with yet. Thankfully! A breath leaving his lips as He set the trunk down for the moment. Adjusting his clothes and fixing his hair making sure, his wand holding the half bun in his hair was still sitting just so. Gotta look his best you know! Looking around for any of the fellow marauders, James would be here shortly, He was right behind him the last time, He had checked anyhow. He had looked around for a few minutes at this point, when He spotted one of the people , He had been looking for anyhow just a short distance away. The trunk would be alright for a moment, He was sure of that. “ Moony!” He shouted having spotted Remus. Running over to give the taller boy a tight hug. “ How have you been?!” I asked with a big grin looking up at him. “ I swear I think you somehow got taller…..” He teased a bit.

what is life without a little risk
~ Padfoot
code by valen t.

Last edited:
ERA: Golden Trio

HOUSE: Ravenclaw

YEAR: Sixth

basics
MENTIONS:
N/A

INT:
Open

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
tags
TL;DR After a flashback detailing how the professors seemed surprised he was sorted into Ravenclaw because of his behaviour and grades at his old school Ilvermorny, new transfer student Lucas runs through the wall for the first time and arrives on Platform 9 ¾, about to board the train.
tl;dr
lucas saunders
Ravenclaw's Rebel.
Lucas Saunders had never been to Platform 9 ¾ before, only having transferred from Ilvermorny to Hogwarts this academic year. Though he only stepped foot in England for the first time two months ago along with his mother and younger sister—both Muggles—he had already attended a meeting with Dumbledore and a few heads of houses a month before this very day to get sorted into his house ahead of time and fill out some boring paperwork.

He saw the subtle glances some of the professors exchanged with each other when the sorting hat finally called out "Ravenclaw" after four whole minutes of deciding. It meant that they had either heard all about him from his old professors, or seen what his grades were like and already formed an opinion of him in their heads, which he’d fully been expecting anyway. It was a mistake to assume that Lucas wasn’t intelligent like most people seemed to do so easily, taking one look at the rebel and seeing nothing more than a problem child.

The sorting hat, on the other hand, saw right through him—through all the skipped classes and flunked exams and Friday night detentions, right to the misunderstood boy that would rather use his intelligence to learn about something that actually meant something to him. School unfortunately wasn’t very high on that list anymore, the education system being one of the things that Lucas didn’t want to waste his time trying to fit into after being failed by it time and time again.

He saw no point in trying to prove himself when his very existence had been unconventional for years. He knew exactly what most parents and professors thought of him, and even those he’d never spoken to before sometimes gave him ‘that look’ that told him his name had come up in conversation before, no doubt something regarding his behaviour.

A small part of him wondered if Hogwarts was going to be any better for him than Ilvermorny and the public Muggle schools he attended before that, but the thought soon dwindled when he recognised that same familiar ‘look’ on Filius Flitwick’s face after his house had been announced. Lucas was still a Ravenclaw, despite all—individuality, open-mindedness, creativity and wit being just four of his traits among others that the sorting hat just simply could not ignore.

The tall teen now stood in Kings Cross Station, his dark-brown eyes staring at a very notorious brick wall that was a few metres in front of him. Was this the one? He’d heard about Platform 9 ¾ many times before—all Ilvermorny students had—but he was as new to the station as he was to the country, so this would be his first time running through the famous wall too. Back in the United States, most students would get to school by meeting up in different locations across the country and using portkeys to teleport to the bottom of Mount Greylock.

The brown-haired American hadn’t been joined by any of his family members that morning. His mother was the epitome of a workaholic, far too busy with her new career to see her son off that morning, instead saying goodbye at home and letting him be on his way. Lucille, his six-year-old sister, was spending her second Monday at a Muggle school no matter how much she wanted to come along with her big brother that day. Lucas’ father hadn’t been in the picture for some years now, but even if he were, he wouldn’t have wanted anything to do with “this whole magic thing”, as he would always call it.

Eyes still firmly locked onto the brick wall up ahead, a small smirk formed on the corner of Lucas’ lips as he tightened his grip on the trolley, anticipating what was about to happen.

With a deep breath, he broke into a quick stride, pushing the trolley he held onto with speed. As he neared the wall, he closed his eyes just for a moment, instinctively bracing himself for impact in case he had got the wrong wall. Then, with a rush of adrenaline, he barrelled through the magical barrier…And emerged on the other side, suddenly on a bustling platform filled with students boarding the Hogwarts Express as their families bid them farewell.

Lucas looked around and raised his eyebrows as he took in his new surroundings, satisfied at the outcome. “Huh. Not bad.” he remarked, momentarily glancing back at the wall he had just passed through before walking further onto Platform 9 ¾ and finally laying eyes on the Hogwarts Express.
code by valen t.

(coding to come. For now: wolfstar wolfstar fairyfawn fairyfawn )

Peter had convinced his mother not to come onto Platform 9 3/4 to see him off. He loved his mother to death but that didn't mean it wouldn't be embarrassing for her to hold his hand as he went through the barrier and wave goodbye from the platform as the train left. He was an adult now, after all! He'd conceded to at least let his mum drive him to King's Cross (his grandmother was a muggle, so his mother knew how to drive a muggle car). They'd said goodbye in the parking lot, Peter giving his mum a hug before standing on his tip-toes to give her a kiss on the cheek. Then he'd pushed his trolley into King's Cross and through to Platform 9 3/4.

Peter was often a little disorganized but he'd managed to get to the platform a little early, given his excitement for his final year at Hogwarts. He was most excited to see his three best friends again after a long summer apart. So without even bothering to put his trunk in the train, he started wheeling it around the platform instead, searching for them. He occasionally responded to calls of greeting from other students. Even after all these years, Peter was still getting used to being popular, something he'd never been in primary school (his mum had insisted that he attend muggle school throughout his childhood). It still felt odd but also so nice. Still, Peter didn't stop for more than a few minutes to talk to any of them, really just wanting to find Sirius and James or Remus. So he continued weaving his way through the crowd, wishing he was a little taller so he could see better.

Finally, the crowd parted in such a way that Peter caught a glimpse of Sirius running towards Remus. Peter beamed and completely abandoned his trolley, taking off and clumsily dodging between people to make his own way over. He nearly fell down twice in his hurry but managed to stay on his feet until he all but tripped into Sirius and Remus. But he just rolled with it, throwing an arm around both of them and joining in their hug. "You're finally here!" Peter said in a voice trembling with excitement. Which made it utterly unnecessary to add, "I'm so excited. Seventh year!"

Peter seemed completely oblivious to the fact that Sirius and Remus might not have wanted him to join their hug. He wasn't really used to them dating yet, just to them all being close friends. So in his mind, of course he would be welcome.

Dana then said, "I am transferring, I have a year of study in my specialty behind me but am referred to Hogwarts where I can go much further with it. I don't have the traditional equipment for affecting things, but I manage well with what might surprise others."

The taller new arrival said nothing right then, while looking at each of them with curiosity, Spica then said, "It was noticeable to me after you made mention of my wand in its carrying case that you didn't have one yourself. I guess what you would use for affecting things might be that thing looking like a ball of yarn."

Dana said, "That is quite clever, since I gave no hint about it. Yes, indeed I use this to work with aiming at the extremes in complex behavior within anachronistic parameters. Nobody ever expects what results from that."

Spica said, "I suppose that at some time you would be giving a demonstration of some effect with it at Hogwarts. I would hope to be there to see it."

Dana nodded, and said, "I think I probably would wind up showing some demonstration. I can try to let you know about it, then." The other rider who was the new arrival gave a longer look at her, and Dana said, "Well, I could let you know too. What name should I ask for if I were to look for you?"

somnus prince
Slytherin
platform 9 3/4
meh
in post
interactions
Cel

Something in the air was different…..Something that very few seemed to be able to pinpoint at the mere moment. A trio of a wizarding family had made their way into the station. Glances of disgust and sheer horror as a Pureblood family made their way into the mostly muggle occupied station. Well the looks mostly from the adult man and woman. “ This place is an abomination to the wizarding kind” The woman hissed in horror to her husband and child. The husband remained silent and just walked through the station heading straight for the unassuming entrance to Platform 9 ¾ , quickly the trio made their way through the fake wall to the bustling platform. Students and their parents alike buzz around before the train is ready for students to board. The trio had whisked away off to the side to stay away from the unrespectable families that also went to the prestigious school! The two adults glancing over their shoulders with looks of pure admonishment about being in such a place. They were of a family of the sacred 28, a pureblood family, so of course, they may have been a bit more snobby and a bit too proud of their more pure heritage. But that is besides the point, they weren’t the most loveliest family by any means.

Once the trio had found a quiet spot. A hushed conversation ensued. “ Do you have your books and everything?” The man asked quietly, looking at the youngest member of the trio. “ Yes Father” A very monotone response was received from the boy. The woman just frowning in disgust of having to be mixed in with non pureblood families. Both of the adults stuck out like a sore thumb, dressed in their finery, both dark haired, in posh hairstyles, dark jeweled tones or just pure black from the males. But just because they looked very stunning and well put together, didn’t mean things were always what they seemed, especially behind the scenes. The youngest of the trio. Looked very similar to the parents, dressed in all black, expect for a hint of emerald green in the pattern on his shirt, bright blue eyes, and darked haired as well. Though His hair was black and his parents were dark brown almost black. A typical trait of the Prince family is that they are always very dark haired.

“ I don’t wish to keep you here much longer, Mother and Father. I can handle getting on the train myself “ Somnus mumbled to his parents honestly wanting to avoid having to be exhausted dealing with their blatant overaction to those around them, plus He knew that He did not need them to see him off. He was a 6th year this year and He didn’t want to be seen as needing comfort around his fellow Slytherins. He was not about to be judged possibly by the other Slytherins. Nope! No thanks! Well….He knew not all of them would. But quite a fair few would. And He had not time nor energy to deal with such foolish accusations. He just wanted to focus on getting through the year without any demerits on his character or anything. He didn’t quite have a repetition among his house and He honestly wanted to keep it that way. It was honestly weird enough being distantly related to his head of house. His family had always spoken ill of him. But he had a silent, very silent sliver of respect for him. But he’d never shown it. He had to keep up with his family’s reputation after all. Without much opposition from the two parents, they gave a nod and a simply pat on the bad and a few harsh warning abouts keeping up with the family reputation before finally leaving. He honestly could help but give the biggest sigh of relief. When they finally walked away, He bent down to pick up his trunk and to smooth out his clothing. Luckily his hair was always well behaved, never seeming to have a hair out of place. The only good family gene, He got from his mother’s side fortunately. He stopped for a moment, He could have sworn everything had gone dark for a second. He stood back up glancing around. Nothing of note quite yet, that He could pinpoint at the moment. Now it was time to look for anyone familiar or tolerable so He could try to sit with people on the train that wouldn’t drive him absolutely bonkers.

He honestly couldn’t shake the feeling that something was amiss. But He brushed that aside for the moment. As He pulled the trunk alongside as He walked to go find a way to get on the train as quickly as possible. Sooner the train went on the way to the wizarding school. The better in his humble opinion. Well maybe not so humble, but definitely was His opinion. But that though was short lived, when He spotted Celaena sitting on a bench alone. Ah! Perfect! Yes. A friend whom He knew He could tolerate on the whole train ride. For a wizarding school, why did the train ride to Hogwarts have to be 8 hours anyways. It was a bit overly long. Couldn’t they use magic to get the train to go faster or something? He wasn’t exactly sure but with how many things magic could do….Why couldn’t it do that?

He moved to leave his trunk off to the side, out of the way. Moving to slip his wand out for a moment to cast a spell to protect his trunk from being taken or someone trying to rifle through his belongings. Yeah that was not happening. He wanted to keep some semblance of privacy; please and thank you! Once He was satisfied with how protected his trunk was, He went over to approach her and quietly sat down beside her on the bench. Glancing over at her for a moment. Silently trying to figure out what to say. But He decided to keep it simple and fairly considerate for the moment. He could ask about the train in a bit. “ Hello…Are you alright?” He asked quietly.
coded by natasha.

Lady Lyrei

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Jo Dee Messina

I'm Alright

Celaena had closed her eyes, her head leaning back as she tried to gather her wits about her. The entire situation was just plain out weird... and she wasn't exactly fond of not knowing what was happening around her.
"Somnus?"
The soft, Australian-accented voice was a bit disbelieving and held a soft hint of relief buried within it. Mercury-dipped silver blue orbs opened as the familiar voice washed over her. The red-tinted wood gleamed alongside her focus gemstones as the unusual pureblood allowed her wand to rest against her hip. The bruises decorating her skin throbbed as she shifted and her familiar turned her attention to the male Slytherin student.

"At least you aren't alone now."
Arryn responded to the slight relief she could feel from her bonded witch. Sunset-colored scales shifting as the viper allowed her forked tongue to flick out and taste the air. Her witch shifted and allowed Lithoniel to shift her weight across her shoulder. Her owl gazing at Somnus carefully, before focusing back to her job and ran her beak through the ebony tresses.

Cel's school robes were a bit ruffled, but her ebony strands brushed her thighs elegantly.
"Did you find a compartment yet?"
The Slytherin sixth-year asked softly, carefully standing up and hiding a wince as she could feel her body protest the movement. She had not landed exactly elegantly when she had awoken within whatever had happened. Thank goddesses that her father held no authority over her given the female was emancipated. The female gave her viper a fond glance as the snake hissed her annoyance with her witch.

"I will be fine Arryn, but if it pleassess you I will ask Sssomnuss for help."
Celaena reassured softly. She glanced at Somnus through lowered eyelashes as she leaned against the bench she had been sitting on before her fellow Slytherin had approached her.
" Would you be able to help me onto the train - not sure what happened, but my landing here wasn't exactly... elegant if you know what I mean."
The 'Ice Queen' of Slytherin rarely asked for help, but out of everyone else she could handle...Somnus was one of the few she could deal with. He didn't shy away from her cold, distant side - and if she was being perfectly honest she was actually closer to Somnus than anyone else in her year.

As she reached a hand up to stroke the scales of her friend around her neck, she could hear the whispers of other students as she exited the shadows, head held high. The epitome of a pureblood in any way. Her posture was perfect and her wand was slipped into her holster around her wrist. Ebony hair gleamed blue like ink as the light hit the strands and almond-shaped glacier orbs scanned the station, falling on the engine fondly. Her outfit was composed as she straightened the ruffled look, floral skirt swirling around her legs as boots clicked delicately across the station. Arryn lay across her shoulders; sunset scales of purple, orange, and yellow a stark contrast against her solid-colored blouse and tanned skin. The snowy owl with stunning amber eyes also provided a stunning contrast as the trio looked at Somnus.
Her ladyship and heiress rings gleamed across her fingers - and if one looked closely they wouldn't recognize the crest she adorned.

The Lyrei rings were white gold with the ladyship ring having a lotus flower design and in the center of that flower a stone of Amazonite gleamed a deep turquoise tone, her heiress ring was almost similar but instead, it was a lily flower with three deep alexandrite stones that made up the flower. Her rings were adorning her left hand, her ladyship ring on her middle finger with her heiress ring on her pointer finger. Whatever had happened... at least Somnus was there and she wasn't alone... They would take everything with grace, as all Slytherins tended to do. A new adventure may be starting... but at least they had each other.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
He said, "Me? I am Tyrane Crouch. I kind of thought I was that well known. Many have called to me on the grounds and even here where we were at the station without me remembering we were introduced. I mostly excel at transformations. But I am interested, Dana, in what you might demonstrate, whenever you would."

Screenshot_20231228_183248_MeWe.jpg
Spica responded, "Transformations? That is not very different from alteration, is it?"

"Well, with your alteration you have to be familiar with something already, and have it fresh in mind, to change something else into that same form. With transformation that isn't even needed."

Spica had a moment of feeling inadequate. His access to alteration had seemed impressive. But this transformation that was possible could do as much without even needing what he, Spica, needed for it? Spica then resolved to learn much more and leave no chance to be left behind any others as quickly as he could manage it.

somnus prince
Slytherin
platform 9 3/4
meh
in post
interactions
Cel

It had only been several moments of silence, Before He heard her speak and gave a quick but purposeful nod. “ Yes, I am here” He replied softly yet reassuringly. Every movement and tone of voice, precise and calculated for most part, just typical things expected of those of supposed noble pureblood heritage. Though He had always been a bit skeptical about that assumption due to lack of knowledge on his own family history, due to his parents passing things only orally instead of letting him view the books. He would only be able to view them himself when they deem him ready. But who knows if and when…..Most likely when He is the head of the family himself. It didn’t bother him too much, for the moment. He still had two years left of Hogwarts after all.

Even if He was a bit uncertain of what had taken place moments prior, His main focus at the moment was getting onto the train. Where things hopefully still had some normalcy. Maybe the professors at school had knowledge of what had transpired or maybe it simply was a figment of his imagination. He wasn’t quite certain yet….But he wanted to figure it out either way. Release himself of that particular burden.He had noticed the bright glare of the owl, blinking slowly. His own owl sitting comfortably in his cage on top of his baggage. Normally, He would have let Sherb out by now….But with the uncertainly in the air and how easily spooked his owl was, He figured Sherb was safer in his cage. He had opened his mouth to speak again before He heard her speak.

“ No, I haven't found a compartment yet. I was going to ask if you wanted to join me in finding one away from the more……vibrant crowd” He replied calmly. Knowing that she would know what He meant by that. It was a bit interesting at times to see how different students acted based on their family background. Some more poised like them and others a bit less than strategic or even just plain annoying in his opinion. But he wouldn’t dare say such a thing outloud. He gave a very slight glance towards the bustling platform before turning his attention back to her.

Somnus didn’t understand parseltongue in the slightest so for the moment He just kind of sat there in silence. His family didn’t really have any special abilities to note that He was aware of but that was alright with him. He’d let his natural magical prowess do the talking instead. But when She spoke again, He nodded softly. “ Of course” He replied simply not wanting to pry but He had an understanding as well. Not many people, He would take the time out to help in such close proximity. Helping housemates study was one thing but this kind of helping wasn’t something He’d normally do. But He was well aware that He could trust this friend and knew that He could help her in any capacity and not worry about anything being said. “ Shall we go then?” He poke as He rose to his feet and offered out his arm politely. Not sure if She needed it or not but it was a polite gesture none the less.

As they both exited the shadows of the bench. He glanced over at the students who were whispering and grimanced for a brief second before glancing over back at her with a tiniest hint of a grin and glimmer in his blue eyes. “ Looks like people can’t seem to mind their own business hmm? Looks like a good langlock might remind them?” He joked lightly but in the most serious tone of voice. But He did mean it in good humour. It was quite a sight anyway, two pureblood with perfect posture and not very warm demeanors walking together. Almost a chilly sight. He awaited for her to take his arm if she wanted. “ Let’s ignore those unsavory people and get a decent compartment yeah?” He suggested moving his head gently in the direct of the train. Using his free hand to tuck some of his own hair behind his ear. As the pair walked towards the train.

Taking a deep breath, as He turned his head to look back over at her with a nod. Both graceful in nature and would take what comes with poise and competence as always. “ This may sound a bit absurd….but did you feel some sort of shift earlier?” He asked quietly moving to search her gaze with any semblance of understanding. He was hopeful that maybe He wasn’t the only one who noticed such a shift. He could still sense a bit of it hanging in the air and it was going to bother him if he didn’t say something now. He normally wouldn’t ask such things without full proof, But he felt He could trust her with such a question. Ignoring the whispers and conversations around them as the pair made their way to the train. One more colorfully dressed and the other very dark and monotone dressing but both still dressed to the nines and impeccable dressed. Who knows what was in store this year…..but it was going to be a mystery they could hopefully figure out together.

coded by natasha.

Lady Lyrei

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Jo Dee Messina

I'm Alright

Cel's lips twitched just barely as she shook her head fondly
"I would love to share a compartment."
The Slytherin smiled shyly as she took the offered arm, wincing as she moved the wrong way and had to fight back a groan of discomfort as the duo boarded the train quickly - Celaena more than wanted to be away from the prying stares and whispers.

"I ... Thank you Somnus."
Celaena murmured as she carefully walked up the steps. Her unease grew as they carefully navigated to an empty compartment on the train. Her eyes closed against the pain she felt with every step.

Cel's school robes were a bit ruffled, but her ebony strands brushed her thighs elegantly.
"I did feel something happen ... one minute I was getting ready to get on the train and th next thing I know I am on the ground. "
The Slytherin sixth-year murmured softly, her eyes dancing across the many scrapes and bruises which adorned her skin.

Celaena's eyes grew distant at the memory of whatever the heck had happened to have her end up in the situation they currently found themselves.
"I wish my landing had been smoother...Did something similar happen to you?"
She joked lightly before she asked the question, her body carefully falling into a seat as she rested her pounding head against the cool glass while waiting for the train to move.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
HOUSE: Slytherin

OUTFIT: Mostly black

basics
MENTIONS:
wolfstar wolfstar (Golden Trio era Sirius)

INT:
Interactions open (two available seats in carriage)
tags
TL;DR While waiting in a carriage for the train to depart, Sebastian is asked by his pureblood friends what he thinks of his uncle escaping Azkaban. Sebastian dismissively calls Sirius too mad to predict and truthfully admits that he doesn't remember him, doing well to hide his internal trouble saying this. He suspects that his parents have been withholding information about his uncles, but he knows it's not wise to question them about family matters.
tl;dr
Sebastian Black
How many centuries deep is your wound?
The raven-haired male sat by the window in one of the carriages, accompanied that morning by three other students from pureblood families. His dark green eyes peered through the window back at the platform as he awaited the departure of the Hogwarts Express. He was almost completely lost in thought that morning, something in particular weighing on his mind. “I bet he’s out for blood and coming to Hogwarts next. Probably wants to finish off the last Potter. He’s your uncle, Sebwhat do you think?” Maximus asked, speaking of the prisoner who was rumoured to have recently escaped from Azkaban. What he really meant to ask was why hadn’t Sebastian contributed to the conversation yet, despite that much not being hard to guess.

The Blacks were a well-known pureblood family who, depending on who you asked, were either greatly feared or greatly revered—naturally, a lot of their family history was no secret to British wizarding society including those that Sebastian went to school with. He didn’t much like the company he kept at Hogwarts, finding a number of his exclusively-pureblood friends annoying at best. Rather than what he thought of them, what mattered was the fact that they had his parents’ approval because families of the Sacred Twenty-Eight tended to hold similar... opinions. Sebastian diverted his attention towards those that he called his friends for the first time since boarding the train.

“Sirius Black is hardly an uncle to me. Besides, there’s nothing to think—he’s mad.” Sebastian deflected, his demeanour doing exceptionally well to hide the part of him that didn't want to believe the words that came out his mouth. Most fortunately, he had a knack for hiding his true thoughts and feelings in moments of interest—it was a skill he developed in his early childhood but had almost mastered in recent years. “I don’t remember the man anyway.” he added, this time his words holding genuinity. Sebastian was only four when his uncle was sent off to Azkaban and his father, Darius Black, avoided speaking about him like the plague. Aside from hearing a multitude of unverifiable rumours from outsiders to the family, all Sebastian knew of Sirius was whatever vague morsels of information his father decided he was allowed to know.

Whenever Sebastian was curious about his uncles, his father would simply state, with his usual stoic and unimpressed face; “We don’t waste time thinking about blood-traitors”. No matter how much information his parents selectively withheld from him, people in the halls of Hogwarts always talked and, being an intelligent young man, Sebastian began to wonder how and why it was that a blood-traitor ended up murdering as many Muggles as they said he did.

Maybe he really was just a madman, but wondering was of no use anyway: Darius wasn't a very amicable man, and Sebastian knew better than to provoke him with sensitive topics or to question any of his contradictory words. It was hard not to notice other relatives' portraits being erased from the family tree like they were never even there to begin with, but he wasn’t going to let himself meet whatever fate that they did just for the sake of finding out. As long as he was his parents’ son, he felt as though he had no other choice.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
somnus prince
Slytherin
platform 9 3/4
meh
in post
interactions
Cel

Somnus gave a quick nod as the pair boarded the train. “ Wonderful!” He replied quietly not wanting to draw more attention to the both of them. As it was no one else's business what they were discussing or doing after all. He was more than eager to not have to deal with foolish stares and whispers from students who needed to be paying more attention to their studies instead of the pair of them. He glanced over at her apologetically. He knew it was always more than a nuisance to deal with that type of unnessacary attention from those sorts of folks.

“ No problem at all” He reassured softly as they carefully walked up the stairs of the train and got through the long hallways to an empty compartment. Giving a glare to anyone who even glance their way. He wasn't about to deal with silly remarks and anything for other students at the moment. It was rather unbecoming how nosy other students tended to be.

Letting out a breath of relief once they walked inside an empty compartment and shutting the partition closed. His gaze returned to her and He frowned a bit as She spoke shifting a bit before sitting in one of the benches adjusting his robe as He sat with a breath. He was a bit worried that she had more than just an inkling of whatever happened…..What in merlin's name was going on?!

He shook his head watching as she sat down and Let out a sigh. “ I can't say that I have any similar experience but I could have sworn…..I sensed some powerful magic at work and my mother acted strange for a brief moment….she was pleasant towards me…..and that doesn't ever happen “ He replied softly to her resting his hands in his legs. “ But I intent To figure out what is happening….I can't just sit idly by…….”
coded by natasha.

(Coding to come Zombie. Zombie. )

Levi hated to leave home every school year. Well, no, that was a lie - Levi rejoiced in leaving home. It was leaving his sister that he so despised. When he was home, at least he could do something to protect her. At school, all he could do was behave himself to spare her further punishments but knowing he couldn't protect her entirely. Not that he was behaving himself so well anymore... He had one well-kept secret that he knew would earn his sister and him both the punishment of a lifetime. So no-one had better find out.

Levi hadn't seen the said secret all of break, though they'd exchanged letters. He trusted Hugin, his brilliant owl, to know when to bring letters and when to stay well away. Levi had seen his one other real friend, Sebastian, a few times. But mostly Levi had spent the summer with his sister, knowing the holidays were the only time he would get with her until he graduated from Hogwarts - which was now on the horizon. And, of course, continuing the project he'd been working on for the last few years - trying to track down his mother. He'd long since stopped believing she was dead, and while he resented her for not saving them - or at least Loralie - she was the best option for getting his little sister somewhere safe.

Much as Levi didn't want to leave his sister, he couldn't help but be a little excited to see Alexei again. Still, he knew that reunion would have to wait for somewhere more private than the Hogwarts Express. Perhaps he could slip him a note and arrange to meet up later that evening. But for the ride to school he would have to sit with people his grandparents would approve of. But he could at least find Sebastian - there might as well be one person he didn't want to curse in the compartment. Which was how he wound up sitting with Sebastian and two other Pureblood students.

Levi had been watching Sebastian curiously as the other boy stared out the window. He was concerned but knew he wouldn't get a real answer in front of the others - if at all. But his gaze turned to the boy who had asked Sebastian about his uncle and scoffed. Still, he waited for Sebastian to answer before he asked the first boy scathingly, "You think he broke out of Azkaban and is going to waste his freedom on some petty revenge?" Well, maybe, Levi supposed. Maybe Sebastian was right and the man was simply insane and there was no predicting his actions. But if he had any sense, he'd have a better plan than that. Which was what truly gave Levi chills.

Levi immediately regretted buying into the conversation. He had no desire to share his own thoughts, and he'd been wondering a moment prior if he should change the subject for Sebastian's sake. He imagined the coming weeks - or however long it took to catch Sirius - would be hard on his friend. So Levi shook his head and reasoned with a shrug, "Doesn't matter much for us, though, does it?" Sirius was supposed to have been right in with you-know-who. Levi doubted that, even if he was out for blood, that he would be going after purebloods. He was hoping he could get the others to lose interest and drop it but he had his doubts that it would work. The whole wizarding world had been abuzz with gossip since Sirius' break out little over a month ago. No-one seemed keen on dropping the subject any time soon.

Lady Lyrei

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Jo Dee Messina

I'm Alright

Cel's lips pursed for a hot moment before she sighed.
"I agree 100%."
The Slytherin girl murmured, her eyes closing as she huffed a bit. She really wanted to figure out what had happened. Out of all people she knew (which wasn't many and given their situation... she wasn't sure who else had been pulled into this farce of a mess)... but Somnus knew her history. He knew her reality and the whole thing - including the fact she no longer lived with her father per say.

"Wake me up when we get to Hogsmade please"
Celaena asked, fighting back a yawn before allowing her head to rest against the shoulder of Somnus. Her eyes closing as Rani nestled her scaled body against her clavicle protectively. Her sunset-colored scales were a bit obvious against the dark robes and obvious dark skin of the girl.

Ebony strands fell across Celaena's face as she dozed, her long strands gently falling across the shoulder of Somnus.
"Get some resssst Rani"
The Slytherin sixth-year hissed softly, just before her eyes closed. Exhaustion weighing down on her body as she felt herself finally relax enough to be able to rest. Somnus would protect her. That much she knew.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
fable dupont
Hufflepuff
platform nine and three quarters
embarassed
Open to anyone

interactions come here

“ Hey! I am a darn good flier and you know that! But yeah I am alright! Sorry about that. Probably should have listened to my mother” Fable couldn’t help but laugh looking over at her mother with a sheepish embarrassed smile. “ I warned you” The older woman warned giving her daughter one last hug. “ I will see you during the break” She replied quickly before finally leaving the three of them alone. Fable quickly brushed herself off and just shrugged it off. Grabbing her things once more and hoisted her broom back up over her shoulder. “ You guys ready to have your butts kicked at Quidditch “ She teased lightly sticking out her tongue in a teasing manner with a laugh.

She quickly had forgotten her major flub up as She stood their just having a normal playful conversation about Quidditch again. “ But anyways……. You lions better watch out this year ....cause us Badgers shouldn’t be underestimated” She replied with a gentle pat on the back to both of the boys and a quick ruffle of their heads. She may have been a bit older than them but she was easy to get along with just about everyone.

“ Anywho! Sorry to cut things short but I better get on the train. So. I will see you too around and on the field as always” She replied with a grin. Her hair easily flicked between a few colors before settling on the one that she had before. She was a lot stronger than she looked and was often underestimated on the field. But hey being a metamorphmagus had it’s perks of course! “ Toodles!” She replied with a quick wave. Before making sure She had all of her bags and gear and ran for the train to find an compartment. Walking along the isles nodding towards a few of her housemates and easily finding an empty compartment towards the middle of the train and hoisted her bags up before settling down in the compartment.

This was going to be an interesting year that was for sure!
coded by natasha.

somnus prince
Slytherin
platform 9 3/4
meh
in post
interactions
Cel

“ Hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult too do so” He mumbled quietly glancing outside through the window of the compartment to try and see if any other family faces were on the train. The more familiar faces the better in Somnus’ humble opinion. He hoped that perhaps this was just some sort of fluke , a one time thing or something nothing crazy. He just wanted to get through his second to last year of Hogwarts without too much trouble. Dealing with people are rough. “ Hopefully it isn't anything hard to fix”

“ Of course. Not a problem” He replied with a nod. If it had been anyone else, He wouldn't have been so willing to let anyone lean against his shoulder but He always had a soft spot when it came to Celaena so He didn't truly mind. His eyes fluttered shut for a moment just to take a deep breath leaning back into the seat before He opened them again. Trying his best to just relax for a moment while simultaneously trying to fight off the flush creeping across his face.

As She dozed off. Somnus decided to focus for the moment and just watching the last bit of folks trailing onto the train before the train would pull off from the station to start the long journey to Hogwarts. He was rearing to go, as He was determined to figure out what happened one way or another. Reaching into his pocket and pulling out his wand just in case. Holding the obsidian and gold handle carefully. He could handle anything that would be thrown their way, he certainly thought.

coded by natasha.

HOUSE: Gryffindor

ERA: Golden Trio

basics
MENTIONS:
Hermione and Ron

INT:
Open
tags
TLDR: Mr. Weasley tries to discreetly warn him about Sirius Black at the station, but he'd already overheard the conversation about it at the Leaky Cauldron the night before. After saying goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Harry realises he has lost sight of Ron and Hermione in the moving crowd. With the impatient conductor blowing his whistle, Harry decides to get on the train and hopes to find his friends soon so they can get a carriage together.
tl;dr
harry potter
The Boy Who Lived.
Harry was overjoyed that the summer holidays were over. It was bad enough having to lockpick the closet underneath the stairs and 'steal' back his own school books just to be able to do his homework, but worst of all, he really missed his friends. Though his Uncle Vernon had been policing the phone all summer since Ron Weasley had made an honest attempt at calling him, two very well-received birthday letters from Ron and Hermione had asked him to meet them at the Leaky Cauldron in London if he could, right before that very day.

The journey down there had been absolutely mad. The black, rather vicious looking dog he had seen in the shadows of Magnolia Crescent had almost completely slipped his mind after getting on the hectic 'Knight Bus' enroute to London, but he'd been lucky that the bus arrived when it did. During his time at the Leaky Cauldron with the Weasleys and Hermione, he had overheard a heated conversation between Mr. and Mrs. Weasley in which they talked in hushed but frantic tones of the escaped prisoner he'd seen on the front of The Daily Prophet. The only thing was, they weren't just worried that he'd escaped—what Harry Potter had overheard that night had made it very obvious that Sirius Black, a raving supporter of 'You Know Who', was very likely planning to come after him next—and not for good reason.

He hadn't gotten the chance to tell his friends about it yet, barely getting a second of privacy at the inn and even being driven to King's Cross Station by some Ministry workers that morning. It was obvious that each adult was trying to protect him as if Sirius Black would step out of the shadows and whisk him away at any given moment, but oddly enough, Harry didn't feel as scared as he probably should have. He was honestly more annoyed that it meant he'd likely be made to stay put at Hogwarts in the name of safety as if he wasn't already safe enough. He'd already managed to escape Voldemort a few times and he had Albus Dumbledore on his side, not to mention these 'Azkaban guards' that everyone kept whispering about, who sounded like they really meant business.

Anyone that tried to harm him with all that protection would have to be seriously mad, but then again, Sirius Black didn't exactly sound sane. With that last thought, Harry's mind flashed back to the large dog he saw by the bus stop the other night, frowning slightly as he relived the strange encounter for a moment. "Harry?" he heard, Mr. Weasley's voice reminding him that he was still standing on Platform 9 ¾ and was supposed to be saying his final goodbyes. "I'll make it quick," he added, speaking in a hushed tone and looking around to see if anyone was listening in before he continued. "There's something I think you should know," he began, looking Harry directly in the eyes with a serious expression, his concern evident.

"I appreciate it, Mr. Weasley, but I already know." Harry responded honestly.

"You- Wait, you know?" Mr. Weasley repeated back to him, sounding slightly panicked despite still trying to be quiet.

"I overheard you and Mrs. Weasley talking last night at the Leaky Cauldron. Sorry about that. But I'm not scared—honestly."

"I'm sorry you had to find out like that, Harry, but really-"
just as Mr. Weasley spoke, the train's horn blared loudly across the platform, signalling that it was going to be leaving very shortly. "Blasted time," Mr. Weasley complained, wishing that the conversation didn't have to be cut so short. "Just promise me, Harry, that you won't go looking for Sirius Black. No matter what you hear," the man pleaded. Harry thought the request was odd, but after a short pause, he nodded in agreement. "I promise," Harry responded. Seeking out serial killers certainly wasn't on his to-do list, even if he did feel relatively safe for the circumstances.

Mr. Weasley ruffled Harry's hair and smiled, pleased that Harry at least agreed not to go looking for trouble. "Arthur, Harry, what are you doing? The train's about to leave," Mrs. Weasley called from further up the platform as she looked around to see if all of the children in her care had made it onto the train. After saying goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Harry's ocean-blue eyes scanned the platform one last time in search of his friends. The mass of students trying to get on the train before it left moved too fast for him to make out either of their faces in the crowd, despite having remembered to put his contact lenses in that morning.

With the conductor blowing his whistle impatiently to urge the last wave of students to get on while they still could, Harry decided to go ahead and get on the train before it left him behind altogether. He planned on reuniting with Hermione and Ron soon after, desperately wanting to tell the pair what he now knew about Sirius Black. As luck would have it, Harry managed to board the Hogwarts Express seemingly just in time, which meant all he had to do next was catch up with the others so that they could find a place to sit together. He couldn't bare the thought of being stuck in a carriage without them for the whole ride.
code by valen t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back