• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern College Romance/Realistic Fiction Roleplay

kawaiisenpai

Bi, Badass, Bae
Post a brief character explanation/sheet before joining, please.

Name (Preferred): Eryon (any variations; Ry, Ryon)
Pronouns: Female she/her
Height: 6'0"
Species: Half-demon/shapeshifter
Personality: Eryon is very headstrong, bold, outgoing and independent, but she also cares very deeply for others. when she becomes close to someone a very strong bond is formed. She is a very real person, sometimes cynical, rebellious and even a bit of an anarchist. But she is very lovable in the end. Bisexual and open-minded.

Will start once at least one person posts character. Nonhumans are allowed.

Name: Kuruki Zumotoki

Race: Neko (of ghoul descent)

Sexuality: Straight and interested...

Appearance: Same as profile picture, average height, slender, ruffled short hair with one brown eye, the other blue (her biggest insecurity!) but covered by a dyed fringe for no one to see. Ears are tucked behind a black beanie, skin pale and delicate looking. Tail included! Height 5"6
Personality: Kuruki is extremely hardworking, you will hardly ever see her without her notepad! She is timid, but sweet natured and kindly. Her innocence can get the better of her, but she is a determined youth. She has a strange fear of blood, despite her ghoul traits, but must learn to overcome it, if she is to be re-accepted by her family members (although, where they may be, is another story)

Basic abilities : Due to her ghoul descent, she has inherited such abilities: flash running and combat, still in training. Aspires to work on her non-magical abilities.

Magic: She has basic telekinesis abilities, which allow her at most to disappear, and sometimes uncontrollable depending on moods (so, making sure there are no mobile objects nearby!!!)

Last edited:
Eryon smacked her computer, trying to get it to work. She was supposed to find out who her roommates were today. She had chosen the early move in option.

Kuruki sat drearily upon her bed, having finished packing for the day. She felt as though every cell in her body did not want her to go to college, to face everyone, to face people. What will they think of me? Will I befriend anyone? Would anyone want to speak to me. She had taken note of her room number, and too add, she was not looking forward to sharing a room, what if they judge what I look like...She attempted to quieten her thoughts, gathering her things and making her way to the door.

A girl entered the room. Eryon looked up in the middle of smacking her computer. "Work, damn you--Oh, hi!" Eryon smiled at the cute girl who had entered. Her amber eyes shone up at the girl, excited to have a new roommate. "What's your name? Do you need any help with your stuff?"

She was quite bashful, not expecting anyone to already be in the room so early, "Uh, n-no no don't trouble yourself!" As Kuruki glanced at the girl who was standing in front of her, she became increasingly aware of her clumsy looks and awkward body language, "I'm Kuru-" She stammered, making new introductions could prove a struggle, "Kuruki, and you??" She looked up into the girls face, her eyes were striking, and she noted the difference in height, which made her new acquaintance all the more fascinating.

"It is nice to meet you.." Kuruki beamed back, relaxing more into conversation, "I'm from Teorya, in the North, how about you?"

"I would very much like to...one day..." Kuruki looked down at her things, picking them up and placing them on one of the beds, accidentally brushing past Eryon on her trip. "So, when did you arrive here?" She brushed back her fringe, quite forgetting her eye differenciation, her ears pricked.

"O-Oh!" Kuruki gasped, blushing exceedingly, looking sheepishly at her feet "You think so?...Ive never really thought.."
She interrupted herself, looking into Eryon's face, "your eyes are remarkable", that's strange she thought, why am I acting like this? My heart rate is so quick!

Eryon saw the shy blush on Kuruki's face, and tried to make her feel better. "Oh, you might be feeling a bit strange because my powers can sometimes overwhelm those who haven't been around demons before. It's just a natural instant."

"well then," Kuruki smiled, she acknowledged Eryon's clever but comforting reply, "demon? How interesting..." Eryon seemed slightly taken aback that Kuruki's first impression was interest rather than wariness, but Kuruki didn't feel the need to be threatened, at least not yet.

"I do," Kuruki continued, "So uhh...do you have a timetable for where we are meant to be? and when?"

"Well...there's an introduction session in about half an hour, and then I'm in English, then History...." Kuruki groaned, "I'm only liking the look of English....maths seriously?!" She chuffed, laughing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back