• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Collaboration Page (The Concept: Living Amnesia)

Wait, so do our characters' certain memory type coincide with what order we joined in?
Like I'm the third person that joined, does that mean my character has the I Recognize You memory type?
It's not really specified. [Or I'm just missing it. >->]

Wait, so do our characters' certain memory type coincide with what order we joined in?
Like I'm the third person that joined, does that mean my character has the I Recognize You memory type?
It's not really specified. [Or I'm just missing it. >->]
Players can pick their memory type. As it's ten players, not nine, I will not use one of those nine.

Min-Su emotional ties?
LocKeii LocKeii

Since she holds the memory type that disallows love, the only other positive ties available are "trust " and "curiosity".

All the negative ties are available for her though.

Min-Su emotional ties?
LocKeii LocKeii

Since she holds the memory type that disallows love, the only other positive ties available are "trust " and "curiosity".

All the negative ties are available for her though.
Just remember, every emotional tie is one-sided, so pick your ties wisely as you only get one positive and one negative, and each toward only one other character.

Nephalem Nephalem

Yeah, sure. (Basically this could go this way if you're accepting Stewart into this) After glancing at your CS : It seems like she is a divine beauty, so if her personality would be turned toward a cocky character who likes to spread her advantages more often than her flaws and attract attention, he would dislike her so it would be a negative trait. However, if Florence personality would be turned more like a kind of shy girl, Stewart could like her because he secretly likes girls who are shy despise his troublesome attitude :p

If you want to give more idea and thought about this and accept my offer, i will be glad but that's up to you.

@PuppyLove

Yeah, sure. (Basically this could go this way if you're accepting Stewart into this) After glancing at your CS : It seems like she is a divine beauty, so if her personality would be turned toward a cocky character who likes to spread her advantages more often than her flaws and attract attention, he would dislike her so it would be a negative trait. However, if Florence personality would be turned more like a kind of shy girl, Stewart could like her because he secretly likes girls who are shy despise his troublesome attitude :p

If you want to give more idea and thought about this and accept my offer, i will be glad but that's up to you.

Sure I'd love that! I'll PM you in just a sec with an idea.

Lmao rip never mind I'll type it here xD

So, I'm not sure if you could see it because of the weird way my CS is coded, but I copied her personality and will paste it right here:

Florence is the physical manifestation of sweetness. She is kind, helpful, and reliable. She's the kind of friend that will have written that essay you just remembered you had due in three minutes for you a day ago, or show up at 5 AM to a different town to pick up your wasted ass. In a way, her sweetness is a weakness. Her generosity and selflessness may be exploited by people Florence tries to care for. Florence enjoys a deep relationship with people. Even her friendships require a deep sense of love and commitment. Her heart is soft when it comes to people she trusts, and despite being in an immense amount of emotional pain she will wait until she is all alone to sob into her pillows.

She enjoys organization, even going as far as writing down her friend's schedules in case she has to remind them of something. Despite being a quiet person, Florence is never afraid to speak up, although she does rather enjoy to sit back and observe.
(I'm not really happy with it but oh well it gets the message across)

Anyways, so I'd say Florence is on the very sweet side. I wouldn't say she's overly shy, just quiet. Do you think Florence and Stewart could've been a canon thing? Or maybe they were just crushing on eachother? Or maybe just really good friends?

I think it would be pretty cool if they were a canon thing, mostly because they don't even remember and I find that great.

It's all up to you though, I'm fine with whatever amigo.

Last edited:
Nephalem Nephalem

Thank you for showing me her personality <3. Honestly i'm all up for canon too ! Like you said, the fact that they don't even remember anything between them could make things extremely interesting.

Florence could have been annoyed by Stewart forcing things, like doing annoying gestures in order to made her spoke while she normally doesn't :p. That would totally fit his personality extremely well.

//crashes in a day late Celeste-Ominous Celeste-Ominous

Since you were more inclined towards the positive ties we can focus on those first before moving onto the negatives ones in case you either change your mind or have some really good angsty drama-fueled ideas for a negative tie.

Personally though I'm leaning more towards trust but what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Gonna give kaito hatred toward apollo and love toward somebody else

Not sure who hes loving yet but ill sort that out

I'm perfectly fine with trust, don't know how to portray curiosity in the first place. X)

I don't know, I just feel like our characters would get along well.

And I'm waiting for a certain character for Emotional tie 2, so I'm going to wait until at least one more peep puts a character down to start sorting that out.
And I'm used to long waits for replies, it's fine. LocKeii LocKeii :P

Trust it is then :)

Same here. The blunt honesty would honestly be refreshing (if not a bit tactless but you didn't hear that from me) and if Min-su proves to be useful with her 'new found' trust then I wouldn't see why they wouldn't be quick partners.

And best of luck for your 2nd emotional tie ^^ Celeste-Ominous Celeste-Ominous

Hey! Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Rapbit and I have been going back and forth on an idea via pm and we just wanna get your input for what works and what can't. We were just planning to add you to the chat if you're up for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back