• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Cold to Hot~a tale of war

Name: Xander Alice

Nickname: Xan

Height: 5'11"

Anime-Boy-Cool-Card-Hd.jpg

Xander was unfocused. He was handcuffed to a table in a small room. The last thing he remembers is interrupting a deal of some short. It could been a drug or maybe a soon to be fight. He didn't know. He just knew before all of this happened, he was walking to the market to get snacks for a all night study session.

Xander looked to the side to see a door. He tilted his head to see who was coming in.

Naomi walked around the base humming a familiar tune. It had been a couple weeks since she was last put on an assignment. She was bored, to death, with nothing but training new comers and practicing her combat skills, and sniper rifle. Sadly, there was nothing to do at the moment for an assassin. She turned the corner going back to the barracks, to take a nap. She sighed.

A man dressed in a black suit walked with some files and dropped them on the table. He whistled a tone as he approached the table and lean against it.

"Sir!! I'm innocent I had nothing to do with those men! I was just walking back to my apartment that is it! I swear!" Xander yelled as the man approached. The man smile like he was about to laugh.

"Ssh. Ssh. Calm down. We checked out your timeline. You're in the clear." The man said as he opened the files. "You seem to have a good file. Born in America. Your dad is a single parent. He has job in business. You two sibling, both girls. Came to Japan for a college.

"Huh..?" Xander looked up at him. "W-why would you have a file on me?"

"Cause..." The man closed the file. " You are being signed up for war."

"Is this a joke? Am I on a weird prank show?"

" No joke. Those man that you saw were terrorist and we were unable to capture all of them. They saw your face. They will come for you. Now we would usually put you in witness protection but, we saw your file. You have great IQ and a history of martial arts. Three of them to be exact." Xander just sat and stared at him." You will be train further though. We need you at a certain condition for mission."

"Your acting like I will agree to this."

"You don't have too. We decided for you."

"Huh?"

"We, this organization, faked you're death so, that you will have nothing to go back too. You see this will stop the group from hunting you down."

"Wait! I'm dead!" Xander jumped out the seat, knocking it over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naomi laid in her bed, staring at the ceiling. "Waiting on to kill someone is utterly boring. I mean I have nothing to do. Now I am talking to myself." she said, while sighing. She got up and decided to go for a walk around the headquarters. As she passed certain areas, she saw people training and learning. She thought about the days when she was younger and had to go through these things as well. Becoming a killer was hard and took determination. Then again she also remembered that she was taken away from her family in order to live this life, for the government.

She turn the corner, passing the interagation room. The door was shut, so she knew that someone was in there. She wondered who it could, but kept walking because it was really none of her business. She also didn't want to get lectured about being in someone else's privacy. "Life is just boring now"

"Yeah pretty much." The man in the suit stated as he organized the files. "Your training will start soon. "

"Training? Soon... Hey man I'm just trying to get a education not be a military meat-head." Xander quaked.

"Don't worry the military ain't got shit on us." The man slammed Xander's head against the metal table which made Xander pass out cold. The man checked his watch, then left the room with the files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back