• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Code Lyoko After Xana CS

Roleplay Type(s)
After X.A.N.A. takes place 25 years after the original X.A.N.A. was defeated. The world seemed to no longer have to fear the power of a supercomputer AI virus. At least so they believed. Someone has managed to rebuild part of X.A.N.A. . Whoever they are have started to use whatever power X.A.N.A. possessed to cause havoc. The only way to stop these new threats are to virtualize into Lyoko.

• No one really knows how this all really started. Who brought X.A.N.A. back and why? I have to contained it by reconstructing Lyoko. This has started to limit X.A.N.A.'s power and bound them to it. I thought it was enough but I was wrong and now…now we can no longer fight there. Were we to come back to the real world...the strain on our bodies would kill us. I’m leaving this to you. Find friends you can trust like I did. I don’t know who you are but if you managed to get past my security system then surely your smart enough. However this is also bittersweet, as doing so means you've woken them up. I’ve left data logs for you to view. Be warned going into Lyoko may seem like a video game but it is far from it. Lives depend on defeating X.A.N.A. and restoring peace. Remember you must keep this place secret. If those in power were to learn of this then who knows what might happen. They may try to dismantle it or worse, the one controlling X.A.N.A. may learn of this location. Please stop whoever is doing this. May you succeed where I have failed.

-J

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back