• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

code assignment

ewolf20

the aspiring roleplayer
@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Fredericka+the+Great|Josefin+Slab'); .font1{font-family: 'Fredericka the Great', cursive;} .e::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; height: 20px; } .e::-webkit-scrollbar-button { width: 29px; height: 0px; } .e::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background: #ffe6f0; border: 0px none #ffffff; border-radius: 0px; } .e::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:hover { background: ##ffe6f0; } .e::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:active { background: #000000; } .e::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background: #666666; border: 0px none #ffffff; border-radius: 0px; } .e::-webkit-scrollbar-track:hover { background: #666666; } .e::-webkit-scrollbar-track:active { background: #333333; } .e::-webkit-scrollbar-corner { background: transparent; }

code[SIZE= 28px] assign[/SIZE][SIZE= 28px]ment[/SIZE]

Give me, the worst you got. That, and it's a good exercise to learn. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Percentages! Very smart. :)  Another good method is to use "max-width" instead of width. That way it'll never get bigger than that width, but if the screen is smaller it'll just take up 100% of the space available, like usual.

Last I checked, Staff will send warning PMs for stretching pages on mobile, so this kind of thing is good to know. :)

4 minutes ago, Dusky said:

Percentages! Very smart. :)  Another good method is to use "max-width" instead of width. That way it'll never get bigger than that width, but if the screen is smaller it'll just take up 100% of the space available, like usual.

Last I checked, Staff will send warning PMs for stretching pages on mobile, so this kind of thing is good to know. :)

yeah.....i got that...god I'm scared. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back