Video Games CoD : WWII

Oh hey, someone else plays this meme.

I finished the first mission of the campaign and immediately hopped on to MP, lol. From my first impression the game really tried to emulate the older war stories of comradery and brotherhood, and the writing and mission design for D-day wasn't that bad. In fact, it felt like a classic COD game brought up to speed with modern graphics and mechanics.
As for the MP, I'm loving it a LOT. Especially War. However, other than that, it pretty much feels like a standard call of duty MP mode. I'm wishing there are more new and fun modes, however I'll be focusing on War mode.
War is what this series needed. Objective, team based gameplay where everyone fits a niche in trying to approach an objective. Expeditionary and Airborne go for close quarters combat, whilst Infantrymen accurately soften defenses for the two previous divisions mentioned. And finally, FINALLY, people are hardscoping again, and it feels like I'm in a sniper battle, therefore I'll have to approach the map in a new way. However, this is where I find a problem. Most, if not all the maps have 3 lanes, although I'll admit this is the way it has been for awhile now. Middle, right flank, or left flank, that's it. If I had the ability to say, go underground, that can open up a new option and lane. One other thing that disappoints me about War mode is that there are only three maps: Operation Neptune, Breakout, and Griffin. All the maps are quite fun and diverse sets of objectives, however it would be nice to get a few new War maps every month. Why not have a War map dedicated for, say, Anzio beach on the anniversary of the Anzio beach landings? And double XP for that map for the duration of how long the real life event lasted?
Now that I have all of my criticisms of War mode, I actually have a lot of suggestions for the mode itself. Add sub-objectives that although they are completely optional, and are not required to be done, can help your offense or defense. For example, on Operation Griffin, why not try and scavenge gunshields from behind enemy lines to put on the Tiger Tank turrets? Or perhaps on Operation Breakout, why not set smokescreen mines during the bridge building phase to help cover the Axis Retreat if need be? Anyway, War is definitely a fun mode and I wish it is expanded upon in future updates or DLC.

TLDR: War is love, war is life

Oh hey, someone else plays this meme.

I finished the first mission of the campaign and immediately hopped on to MP, lol. From my first impression the game really tried to emulate the older war stories of comradery and brotherhood, and the writing and mission design for D-day wasn't that bad. In fact, it felt like a classic COD game brought up to speed with modern graphics and mechanics.
As for the MP, I'm loving it a LOT. Especially War. However, other than that, it pretty much feels like a standard call of duty MP mode. I'm wishing there are more new and fun modes, however I'll be focusing on War mode.
War is what this series needed. Objective, team based gameplay where everyone fits a niche in trying to approach an objective. Expeditionary and Airborne go for close quarters combat, whilst Infantrymen accurately soften defenses for the two previous divisions mentioned. And finally, FINALLY, people are hardscoping again, and it feels like I'm in a sniper battle, therefore I'll have to approach the map in a new way. However, this is where I find a problem. Most, if not all the maps have 3 lanes, although I'll admit this is the way it has been for awhile now. Middle, right flank, or left flank, that's it. If I had the ability to say, go underground, that can open up a new option and lane. One other thing that disappoints me about War mode is that there are only three maps: Operation Neptune, Breakout, and Griffin. All the maps are quite fun and diverse sets of objectives, however it would be nice to get a few new War maps every month. Why not have a War map dedicated for, say, Anzio beach on the anniversary of the Anzio beach landings? And double XP for that map for the duration of how long the real life event lasted?
Now that I have all of my criticisms of War mode, I actually have a lot of suggestions for the mode itself. Add sub-objectives that although they are completely optional, and are not required to be done, can help your offense or defense. For example, on Operation Griffin, why not try and scavenge gunshields from behind enemy lines to put on the Tiger Tank turrets? Or perhaps on Operation Breakout, why not set smokescreen mines during the bridge building phase to help cover the Axis Retreat if need be? Anyway, War is definitely a fun mode and I wish it is expanded upon in future updates or DLC.

TLDR: War is love, war is life

Holy hell. Yeah, you do seem to love war. Honestly, I just stick to team deathmatch. I plan to explore more modes in the near future, but for now I'm sticking to what I'm good at; murdering Krauts (or the Allies). What weapons do you usually run with?

Holy hell. Yeah, you do seem to love war. Honestly, I just stick to team deathmatch. I plan to explore more modes in the near future, but for now I'm sticking to what I'm good at; murdering Krauts (or the Allies). What weapons do you usually run with?
I got the game for my birthday a few weeks ago. Lately, I've been using the Duck Soup PPSH41 with extended mag and a grip, and duel wielding Machine Pistols with extended mags. Runner up is the Lewis "Laser Beam" Gun with rapid fire and quickdraw and a grip, and just the P08 or M1911. And finally, runner up to that is the Garand, with either a Reflex Sight and Hollow Point. I use all of them with their respective divisions.

I got the game for my birthday a few months ago. Lately, I've been using the Duck Soup PPSH41 with extended mag and a grip, and duel wielding Machine Pistols with extended mags. Runner up is the Lewis "Laser Beam" Gun with rapid fire and quickdraw and a grip, and just the P08 or M1911. And finally, runner up to that is the Garand, with either a Reflex Sight and Hollow Point.

I just got it for Christmas, but I've been playing with a friend for a while. I was using the STG with a quickdraw grip, foregrip, and steady aim. Now I'm starting to switch it up a bit. Started running around with the SVT O.A.O with extended mags, rapid fire, quickdraw grip, and a foregrip. I've started using the FG a bit more too. I'd say my favorite combo I've made so far is the M1903 with ballistic calibration and rapid fire. I rock rifleman with it and keep a Type 100 in the secondary slot.

I just got it for Christmas, but I've been playing with a friend for a while. I was using the STG with a quickdraw grip, foregrip, and steady aim. Now I'm starting to switch it up a bit. Started running around with the SVT O.A.O with extended mags, rapid fire, quickdraw grip, and a foregrip. I've started using the FG a bit more too. I'd say my favorite combo I've made so far is the M1903 with ballistic calibration and rapid fire. I rock rifleman with it and keep a Type 100 in the secondary slot.
The STG is a joke in this game. It's the Rifles' equivalent of the Lewis. It has virtually no recoil and I feel ashamed for using it. I don't use the sniper rifles as shotguns so I just put the Combat Shotgun or the Toggle Action in the secondary slot.
I tried using the Type 100 but the TTK is way too long for me, I usually switch between the Sten or the Waffe 28.
Buff list
Luftwaffe Drilling and Sawed off: These two are virtually hitmarker machines and need a buff like N O W. I n c r e a s e damage in close quarters to a one-two shot kill, not 3. Remove the Rifle bullet attachment for the Luftwaffe Drilling and make it a default attachment to incentivize players in using it.
Bren: All this gun needs is a fire-rate buff and it's good. My sides hurt every time I try to use this thing.
M1 Carbine and the Johnson Rifle: The M1 carbine feels really weird in this game, it feels and handles exactly like the Garand Rifle. Perhaps decrease the damage due to it using the .30 Carbine round, but have its handling charecteristics, like recoil and sprint out time, decreased. This allows the Carbine to fit a close quarters rifle role. And the Johnson seriously needs a ROF nerf. That thing goes BRRRRRT in less than 5 seconds.

The STG is a joke in this game. It's the Rifles' equivalent of the Lewis. It has virtually no recoil and I feel ashamed for using it. I don't use the sniper rifles as shotguns so I just put the Combat Shotgun or the Toggle Action in the secondary slot.
I tried using the Type 100 but the TTK is way too long for me, I usually switch between the Sten or the Waffe 28.
Buff list
Luftwaffe Drilling and Sawed off: These two are virtually hitmarker machines and need a buff like N O W. I n c r e a s e damage in close quarters to a one-two shot kill, not 3. Remove the Rifle bullet attachment for the Luftwaffe Drilling and make it a default attachment to incentivize players in using it.
Bren: All this gun needs is a fire-rate buff and it's good. My sides hurt every time I try to use this thing.
M1 Carbine and the Johnson Rifle: The M1 carbine feels really weird in this game, it feels and handles exactly like the Garand Rifle. Perhaps decrease the damage due to it using the .30 Carbine round, but have its handling charecteristics, like recoil and sprint out time, decreased. This allows the Carbine to fit a close quarters rifle role. And the Johnson seriously needs a ROF nerf. That thing goes BRRRRRT in less than 5 seconds.

Yeah, I'm not too proud of myself for using the STG either. But hey, everyone else seems to use this broken gun. So if you can't beat them, join them. But I have liberated myself and have started to use other weapons. I personally can't control the Waffe's fire rate. Too fast for me. Plus, I'm trying to unlock the Sten today. I just need 12 more matches to get it. I can use the snipers fairly well. I'm not a bad quickscoper and I'm good a playing the true sniper position, but I only use the snipers on the USS Texas, Gustav, or that Sante Marie map.

And I totally agree with 2 of your buffs. The DB Shotguns suck ass, and the Carbine rifle needs to be separated from the M1 Garand. And The M1941 needs to chill. It's starting to remind me of the A10 Thunderbolt.

The Bren, in my opinion, is alright. With it doing that much damage, the fire rate fits it. I don't have a problem using, although I basically never do.

Yeah, I'm not too proud of myself for using the STG either. But hey, everyone else seems to use this broken gun. So if you can't beat them, join them. But I have liberated myself and have started to use other weapons. I personally can't control the Waffe's fire rate. Too fast for me. Plus, I'm trying to unlock the Sten today. I just need 12 more matches to get it. I can use the snipers fairly well. I'm not a bad quickscoper and I'm good a playing the true sniper position, but I only use the snipers on the USS Texas, Gustav, or that Sante Marie map.

And I totally agree with 2 of your buffs. The DB Shotguns suck ass, and the Carbine rifle needs to be separated from the M1 Garand. And The M1941 needs to chill. It's starting to remind me of the A10 Thunderbolt.

The Bren, in my opinion, is alright. With it doing that much damage, the fire rate fits it. I don't have a problem using, although I basically never do.
WARNONG: lONK RANT A H E A D
The Sten feels like a more improved Type-100. The TTK is improved, and the recoil and iron-sights are completely manageable. And besides, the Sten holds a special place in my heart as one of the most iconic weapons of the War.
The Bren's ROF is wayyyyy too slow. It should be upped to 500 RPM like its real life counterpart and reward players who fire in short bursts to accurately kill players.
Speaking of iconic weapons of the war, there are quite a few missing. For starters, the pistol category is completely lacking. Yeah, the P08 and M1911 are there, but where's the Webley Revolver that can serve as the game's high risk high reward weapon? Or the Tokarev pistol? I mean like seriously, it's weird how there are three pistols in the game.
Another thing that annoys my in this game is the several animations in this game that can actually improve balance. The M1 Garand's is completely wrong: for a non empty reload you do pull the bolt back, but the clip isn't supposed to fly out like an empty reload. You're supposed to tilt the rifle and the clip falls out, then you load in a new one. The bolt, once you let go of it, locks into place almost immediately, and there's no need to slam it forward as seen in game. This goes for the empty reload as well, the bolt locks back, load in the clip, bolt locks forward. Increasing the reload time can help balance the Garand as currently it is one of the best (if not the best) Semi-Auto rifle in the game. Another animation that is completely wrong is that of the Thompson: it's missing a bolt completely! The normal reload is completely fine, however for the empty reload the user is supposed to load in a new magazine, and slide the bolt back into its original position. And finally, all of the bolt action sniper rifles, and to an extent the Karabiner. This will go for all of them: You CAN NOT TILT THE CLIP SIDEWAYS IN ORDER TO LOAD IT IN. ON A NORMAL RIFLE YOU MAY DO SO, BUT WITH A SCOPE YOU MUST LOAD IN INDIVIDUAL BULLETS. EVEN IF YOU FIRE ALL TE BULLETS IN THE WEAPON, YOU CAN'T USE CLIPS. And why does putting on Extended Mag suddenly turn the weapon into a magazine fed sniper rifle? The magazine is not detachable, it simply increases the amount of bullets it can hold. More nitpicking: Why, when the Lee-Enfield has a capacity of ten bullets, take a five round clip that suddenly replenishes the total amount of bullets? Fixing the reloading animations can help balance the sniper rifles immensely. Final nitpick: The Karabiner used clips or individual bullets in real life, it was not magazine detachable.
Suggestions for weapons: Make unique attachments for every weapon. Remove Extended Mags for most, if not all the semi auto rifles. Have the reflex sight available for certain weapons only, especially those that demand precision. Perhaps add blast suppressors for sniper rifles instead of ballistic calibration. Final, final final nitpick, add little things to the gun that show you're using a certain attachment. If you're using quickdraw, put little notches into the pistol grip of the weapon that allow one to draw it quickly. Add short barrel instead of extended mags for the Garand, like the real life tanker version of the Garand.

tldr: animations are w ro n g an d s u g g e s t I o n s

WARNONG: lONK RANT A H E A D
The Sten feels like a more improved Type-100. The TTK is improved, and the recoil and iron-sights are completely manageable. And besides, the Sten holds a special place in my heart as one of the most iconic weapons of the War.
The Bren's ROF is wayyyyy too slow. It should be upped to 500 RPM like its real life counterpart and reward players who fire in short bursts to accurately kill players.
Speaking of iconic weapons of the war, there are quite a few missing. For starters, the pistol category is completely lacking. Yeah, the P08 and M1911 are there, but where's the Webley Revolver that can serve as the game's high risk high reward weapon? Or the Tokarev pistol? I mean like seriously, it's weird how there are three pistols in the game.
Another thing that annoys my in this game is the several animations in this game that can actually improve balance. The M1 Garand's is completely wrong: for a non empty reload you do pull the bolt back, but the clip isn't supposed to fly out like an empty reload. You're supposed to tilt the rifle and the clip falls out, then you load in a new one. The bolt, once you let go of it, locks into place almost immediately, and there's no need to slam it forward as seen in game. This goes for the empty reload as well, the bolt locks back, load in the clip, bolt locks forward. Increasing the reload time can help balance the Garand as currently it is one of the best (if not the best) Semi-Auto rifle in the game. Another animation that is completely wrong is that of the Thompson: it's missing a bolt completely! The normal reload is completely fine, however for the empty reload the user is supposed to load in a new magazine, and slide the bolt back into its original position. And finally, all of the bolt action sniper rifles, and to an extent the Karabiner. This will go for all of them: You CAN NOT TILT THE CLIP SIDEWAYS IN ORDER TO LOAD IT IN. ON A NORMAL RIFLE YOU MAY DO SO, BUT WITH A SCOPE YOU MUST LOAD IN INDIVIDUAL BULLETS. EVEN IF YOU FIRE ALL TE BULLETS IN THE WEAPON, YOU CAN'T USE CLIPS. And why does putting on Extended Mag suddenly turn the weapon into a magazine fed sniper rifle? The magazine is not detachable, it simply increases the amount of bullets it can hold. More nitpicking: Why, when the Lee-Enfield has a capacity of ten bullets, take a five round clip that suddenly replenishes the total amount of bullets? Fixing the reloading animations can help balance the sniper rifles immensely. Final nitpick: The Karabiner used clips or individual bullets in real life, it was not magazine detachable.
Suggestions for weapons: Make unique attachments for every weapon. Remove Extended Mags for most, if not all the semi auto rifles. Have the reflex sight available for certain weapons only, especially those that demand precision. Perhaps add blast suppressors for sniper rifles instead of ballistic calibration. Final, final final nitpick, add little things to the gun that show you're using a certain attachment. If you're using quickdraw, put little notches into the pistol grip of the weapon that allow one to draw it quickly. Add short barrel instead of extended mags for the Garand, like the real life tanker version of the Garand.

tldr: animations are w ro n g an d s u g g e s t I o n s

I almost have the Sten unlocked, but the type 100 is doing me well.

OK then. I can see you pay attention to the details a bit. Out of the ones you mentioned, I've really only noticed the M1 Garand's reload. Given that I haven't unlocked the Thompson or the Karabiner. But yeah, the Garand's reload animation bothered me a lot. Mainly because I used it a bit in WaW and I immediately noticed the problem with it's reload animation the second I pulled it out. I agree with you completely on the suggestions. I feel like there should be a difference in how a weapon looks with attachments from how it looks without them. I understand it's just a cosmetic thing, but it would still be a nice touch to know that you have a foregrip attached. And yeah, there should be attachments that can be placed on certain weapons and attachments that can't go on a certain weapon. Like your more accurate weapons and marksman weapons (what I like to call the Semi automatic rifles) should be allowed to have reflex sights and the 4x scope. Meanwhile, the SMGs, weapons meant for close ranged fighting, shouldn't have them. I'm going to be completely honest here, I'm not big on how the weapons look or what attachments you can put on them or their animations. I just love playing the game.

I almost have the Sten unlocked, but the type 100 is doing me well.

OK then. I can see you pay attention to the details a bit. Out of the ones you mentioned, I've really only noticed the M1 Garand's reload. Given that I haven't unlocked the Thompson or the Karabiner. But yeah, the Garand's reload animation bothered me a lot. Mainly because I used it a bit in WaW and I immediately noticed the problem with it's reload animation the second I pulled it out. I agree with you completely on the suggestions. I feel like there should be a difference in how a weapon looks with attachments from how it looks without them. I understand it's just a cosmetic thing, but it would still be a nice touch to know that you have a foregrip attached. And yeah, there should be attachments that can be placed on certain weapons and attachments that can't go on a certain weapon. Like your more accurate weapons and marksman weapons (what I like to call the Semi automatic rifles) should be allowed to have reflex sights and the 4x scope. Meanwhile, the SMGs, weapons meant for close ranged fighting, shouldn't have them. I'm going to be completely honest here, I'm not big on how the weapons look or what attachments you can put on them or their animations. I just love playing the game.
Yeah, in the end its only a video game. And that's really what matters. But WWII has always been an interesting subject. I've seen so many movies, played so many games, and read so many books on WWII that small details, like animations and Black Female "Nazis" (the swastika is only seen in campaign) really do add up when I play a WWII based game that it becomes quite jarring every time I play.

Yeah, in the end its only a video game. And that's really what matters. But WWII has always been an interesting subject. I've seen so many movies, played so many games, and read so many books on WWII that small details, like animations and Black Female "Nazis" (the swastika is only seen in campaign) really do add up when I play a WWII based game that it becomes quite jarring every time I play.

True that. And I adore WWII too, and I just love seeing stuff about it. And it warms my heart to see a game that is historically accurate with weapons and animations, but when a game isn't historically accurate I just let it go and enjoy the game. I love WWII because it was a step in the right direction for Call of Duty. After 3 years in a row of futuristic games, I feel that a blast to the past was the best choice for Activision.

True that. And I adore WWII too, and I just love seeing stuff about it. And it warms my heart to see a game that is historically accurate with weapons and animations, but when a game isn't historically accurate I just let it go and enjoy the game. I love WWII because it was a step in the right direction for Call of Duty. After 3 years in a row of futuristic games, I feel that a blast to the past was the best choice for Activision.
Yeah, I can agree. Although infinite Warfare isn't a terrible game really. The campaign is quite fantastic. COD WWII is a great, however it could be a lot better.

My thoughts are all over the place right now, thinking about the game, so I’ll just randomly write them down here. (I’m tired so that doesn’t help either : / )

I know it’s just a video game, but the inaccuracies bothered me a lot. Gun inaccuracies, such as the BAR’s charging handle going forward after pulling back (open bolt firearm, bolt going forward fires it) really, really got on my nerves. I can go on about the inaccuracies. I’m a gun guy, so I do notice them all.

The MP/MP customization, and furthermore the microtransactions, is a whole different and has been beaten to death. This is what I’ll say about it. War is absolutely my favorite mode. But the maps aren’t big enough, and there is no variety. You have three maps with pretty much only three lanes. There’s no creativity. But the mode is fun, despite some glaring issues.

Zombies is cool, but way too easy. I got to a high level so easily and I got bored of it. Haven’t touched it much since.

I didn’t beat single player, but one of the things that really bugged me was that there was only one theater of war. I wish it was like WaW with multiple theaters and factions. Also, the fact that the Nazi’s carried PPSh’s and SVT-40’s really bugged me as well. Sure, in Soviet Russia, they (the Nazi’s) did take some guns, like the PPSh’s, because of the fire rate (which is incorrect in CoD: WWII), there is no reason why the Nazi’s occupying France would have them, and at the numbers they do in the campaign.

I hate to be a negative Nancy here. I want to like the game, but too much makes me dislike it. As a gun guy, the weapon inaccuracies really bug me. It’s a video game, yeah. But if you’re doing a WWII game, but to get major things, like the PPSh’s and MG-42’s fire rate incorrect irks me. Those guns have the reputation they do because of fire rates. And the BS in multiplayer... ugh. I just went back to Battlefield 4 and my Mass Effect trilogy playthrough. I was disappointed with it. I really wanted to like this game.

My thoughts are all over the place right now, thinking about the game, so I’ll just randomly write them down here. (I’m tired so that doesn’t help either : / )

I know it’s just a video game, but the inaccuracies bothered me a lot. Gun inaccuracies, such as the BAR’s charging handle going forward after pulling back (open bolt firearm, bolt going forward fires it) really, really got on my nerves. I can go on about the inaccuracies. I’m a gun guy, so I do notice them all.

The MP/MP customization, and furthermore the microtransactions, is a whole different and has been beaten to death. This is what I’ll say about it. War is absolutely my favorite mode. But the maps aren’t big enough, and there is no variety. You have three maps with pretty much only three lanes. There’s no creativity. But the mode is fun, despite some glaring issues.

Zombies is cool, but way too easy. I got to a high level so easily and I got bored of it. Haven’t touched it much since.

I didn’t beat single player, but one of the things that really bugged me was that there was only one theater of war. I wish it was like WaW with multiple theaters and factions. Also, the fact that the Nazi’s carried PPSh’s and SVT-40’s really bugged me as well. Sure, in Soviet Russia, they (the Nazi’s) did take some guns, like the PPSh’s, because of the fire rate (which is incorrect in CoD: WWII), there is no reason why the Nazi’s occupying France would have them, and at the numbers they do in the campaign.

I hate to be a negative Nancy here. I want to like the game, but too much makes me dislike it. As a gun guy, the weapon inaccuracies really bug me. It’s a video game, yeah. But if you’re doing a WWII game, but to get major things, like the PPSh’s and MG-42’s fire rate incorrect irks me. Those guns have the reputation they do because of fire rates. And the BS in multiplayer... ugh. I just went back to Battlefield 4 and my Mass Effect trilogy playthrough. I was disappointed with it. I really wanted to like this game.
It's such a damn shame too, because the trailer was kickass. Oh well, I knew I was right when I said I had a bad feeling this game was going to be unpolished if it's a closed beta that can only be accessed through preordering the game.

Lol yeah I am. The Kekistani shitposting is the best. I do it WAY too much
I love it when the mysterious hacker known as 4chan claims a random neighborhood in Somalia as their stupid meme nation. Honestly, I get a lot of good laughs going to /pol/ and /k/. Anyway, what suggestions, other than the obvious weapon flaws, do you have for this game? I'm curious to see.

Also, the fact that the Nazi’s carried PPSh’s and SVT-40’s really bugged me as well. Sure, in Soviet Russia, they (the Nazi’s) did take some guns, like the PPSh’s, because of the fire rate (which is incorrect in CoD: WWII), there is no reason why the Nazi’s occupying France would have them, and at the numbers they do in the campaign.

Reminds me of an online petition I saw in the past called "Remove PPs-43s from WWII German Re-enacting." Apparently a number of WWII German reenactors have PPs-43s, possibly instead of MP-40s, when on average (IIRC) not even the Soviets themselves had many of them.

The only reason I can imagine they figured it made the slightest sense to give a bunch of SVT-40s and PPShs to the Germans in France is that some units were transferred westward from the eastern front.

However to me it makes zero sense realistically speaking, zero sense in game logic, and zero sense in artistic license. Why not just give the German semi-auto riflemen G43s if they absolutely need to all have semi-auto rifles? Is logistics going to ship your amazon prime order of Russian ammo and magazines across Europe just so you can use your Russian gun? Lol nope I doubt it. It almost seems as if someone just wanted to go out of their way to make it ahistorical for the sake of being ahistorical and different. Maybe there was a Russian gun or two in occupied France? Okay then maybe put it in an easter egg corner or box with a bit of ammo, but still.

Anyways I feel your pain lol

I like that rocket launcher in zombies that shoots nine grenades or some shit.
I wouldn’t buy the game as I played it on a friends xbox and I can’t justify paying $99.95 for one map of zombies and a campaign with maybe ten or fifteen missions. Plus micro transactions are ruining most games now.

I like that rocket launcher in zombies that shoots nine grenades or some shit.
I wouldn’t buy the game as I played it on a friends xbox and I can’t justify paying $99.95 for one map of zombies and a campaign with maybe ten or fifteen missions. Plus micro transactions are ruining most games now.
But it's not 100 dollars and you can easily just avoid all microtransactions if you don't purchase them. Problem solved.

I’d buy ww2 for twenty dollars, I reckon that’s fair.

I converted to USD and apparently your asking price is $15.00 for CoD: WW2. At that rate you'll be waiting awhile until you get it, given that CoD 2 and World at War are just a couple bucks cheaper on steam by now. Not that waiting for games is a problem...I tend to do that, at least with bigger titles. But just so you know.

I converted to USD and apparently your asking price is $15.00 for CoD: WW2. At that rate you'll be waiting awhile until you get it, given that CoD 2 and World at War are just a couple bucks cheaper on steam by now. Not that waiting for games is a problem...I tend to do that, at least with bigger titles. But just so you know.
I’d wait, COD isn’t really my jam. A updated version of new Vegas with mod support on the Xbox one however. That would be all over my toast.
Guess what I’m saying is I’m not buying any game unless it impresses me in a few ways, here’s hoping red dead two doesn’t go down the micro transactions fuckabout rails with majority of its base game cut out for DLC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back