• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Clue/Horror RP?

Apollo

what even is life
A spin on the classic board game by Hasbro. This would be a mystery/horror roleplay so if blood is something you couldn't handle, then it's best to stay away.

I would be needing people who would like to play as the characters with the code names of Green, Mustard, Plum, Black, White, Grey, Peacock, Indigo, Aero, and Scarlet. Characters can be either male or female...you can even genderbend some of them. (Like in the game Scarlet is a girl, but you could change it to a guy) It would be your own version of the characters, so you make them however you like. However, no characters are safe from death....most deaths would be randomized to make sure things stay fair.

Nine guests were invited to a quaint hotel for a business meeting, all being incognito to hide identities,....however, on this stormy night, something drastic happens. The meeting doesn't go so well since some of the guests get into an argument and even get a little physical with it. This is when the power starts to flicker, which doesn't ease the tension. Then suddenly, the lights go out! When they finally get the power back on, Grey lies dead on the floor with serious wounds. More would be explained later if this gets a lot of interests.

Basically, the plot would be to find the murderer with out getting murdered yourself. You wouldn't be able to leave the hotel due the manager, locking you in until you solve the case. Many more deaths can occur therefore this could end several ways. For example, the murderer would be found and case closed. Or almost everyone could end up dead.

I would be needing seven to eight to play the colors. Grey would belong to no one since he died...and of course, I would be having one of the colors. So please, if you got questions or are interested, comment below.

We've already got five, need three more xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested. I was going to go for Grey but then you said he/she was dead and no one could play him/her xD

@AceXCrossix Well, if you want Grey, I could change the one who got murdered. I just didn't think anyone would want him xD

@everythingqueenie Thank you~! I can message you when I make the thread if that's okay?

I'm in! I would preferred being a female Aero, sorry I don't know the character's names very well.

No problem~! Glad to have you on board!

bump #3

characters remaining; Green, Plum

or any color one can think of xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back