Clover Hills

Bellatrix

Cosmos Cosmos
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
Cheryl Cheryl

Bella heard knocking from door and put Levi down. After being sure that Levi or other pups woudn't run out from opening door, she opened door and saw Faith. After hearing what she wanted, Bella nodded.
"Yes, i need yout to guard pups bathroom, Angel broke wall there and escaped from that way. I need you to watch that no omegas wouldn try escape and that pups stay safety away from there. I needed to break door so i could get in there."
Bella make give space to Faith to come in.
"We will take Omega's outside to see how we punish Angel, so nobody would get idea to escaping in future. During that i would need you really watch after pups. Right now i can stay here too."

Sean Williams

Sean grunted as the man, now named Connor, helped him to his feet and blinked a couple of times to ease the dizziness. After a final blink Sean felt fine, but made sure to avoid eye contact with Connor. Paranoia still gnawed at his mind, but he was honestly to weak to do anything about it. As Connor introduced himself and everyone else Sean gave a small nod as he let his eyes travel towards the ground, his fear still taking hold of him. As Connor asked for his name Sean became hesitant to tell him, but after finding his voice he went to speak, but paused as the woman named Eliza came to his other side and helped keep him on his feet. He tensed up for a second, not expecting for her to help. He glanced towards her, but nearly jumped as he met her eyes for a second and quickly looked back to the ground as she also asked for his name. He cleared his dry throat and spoke. "S-Sean. Sean Williams," he said in a low voice, but loud enough for them to hear. He allowed them to help him stay on his feet, but his body remained tensed as he prepared for the worse.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Cosmo Cosmo

Matthew Hendrix (Beta Male-Winslow)
Squeaky seemed desperate for attention. He was so glad he wasn't in charge of squeaks . Matthew would probably go off the deep end and kill himself if he had to put up with kids any longer than needed. He felt Squeaky come up and rub against his leg before bolting underneath Rose, turning to make sure Squeaky didn't get into any trouble. Satisfied that it...her..couldn't get hurt, Matthew left and shut the door behind him before making his way towards the kitchen to see what there was that pup Squeaky's age could eat.

Tobias
Tobias walked on trudging through the snow as it collapsed under the pressure of his own footfalls. He paid hardly any attention on what was before him only on his bearings and his destination.
Thoughts of how he planned to take on the pack...how he had made the same mistake before when facing them outside the winslow pack house and being overwhelmed even with his own fighting prowess.
Annabel's edging eyes and despicable laughter resounding in his memories as she tortured him in the woods with her masked associates.
His own demeanor as he held on for as long as he could before breaking under the overwhelming pain that had been imparted upon him.
During this time of thought the male had not noticed the scout from Bellatrix's pack that had been sent down from the mountains to find Angelica per his alphas and betas orders.
Tobias snapped back as their eyes met the wolf growling at the intruder of the territory as Tobias smiled.
The smile was not one of warmth but pure and inconceivable terror. One a madman would maintain while making a kill..which is precisely what the loner planned to do scenting just who this wolf had pledged allegiance to.
"So then....what are you waiting for?"
He stated coldly as his eyes swirled brightly blue unnerving the scout before he charged at Tobias.
The sounds of fighting...a wolf whining and bone breaking before silence fell over the forest as birds took flight from the tension and the fresh scent of death rose.

Those Mentioned
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Michi continued to stay firmly behind the form of Artemis, tense as she continued to remain submissive, she shared her close friends fears of the boy being picked up by Bella, though luckily all seemed to go well, for the child at least, a gentle glance in her friends direction coupled by a soft whimper showed her sympathy, it was like every day that child grew more and more distant from his mother, he was a dominant after all and she was a submissive, for him to be allowed to bond with her at all was a miracle in itself, the thoughts caused her to once again look back with worried eyes at her own swollen midsection, the pups kicking softly against the form of her friend as the other female inched closer, pressing softly against herself.

It was however something else that caught the others interest, her ears perking up imminently and rushing over to the door at the familiar voice shoes longed to hear, it was the one person who made her feel safe in this pack, on an emotional level her and Artemis were closer, there was no doubt in that, but to the young teen Faith had a special place in her heart, the door was still an inch open, enough to not be locked, scooting past the alpha with a small and eagerly submissive whine she clawed at the door handle for a few moments before instead nuzzling the crack with her snout until it opened wider, of course the stern girl first addressed the alpha, in fact it wasn't unlikely not to have noticed the small wolf who'd opened it but she stared up with desperation before beginning to lick at the others hand.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Cheryl Cheryl

"Gez, keep that up and you'll make people think you actually like me," Conner said over Sean's head because, well, making him coffee was a quick way to get in his good favor, not that his jokes would stop, they never would. Being sassy and, in his words, 'funny' was just who he was and how he coped with life. Some people brooded and became angst filled teenagers, like the Winslow, others took to drinking, Conner took to humor. Perhaps he should reconsider whiskey dependency, his liver wouldn't thank him, but he was sure everyone else would.

"Right, wasn't a good one, but I'm not always comedy gold," Conner said with a shrug.. or the best of one he could do over the fact he was half carrying someone. It was good she wanted to help because, well, they probably would have fallen a few times before they made it back and while he was not much of a macho man, believing himself to be the best and strongest thing in the world, it would have been a blow to what little male self-respect he had, "Give me five minutes, and I'll come up with a better name," he offered with a wink, the closest he could, or would, ever come to saying that 'mine girl' and any nicknames he came up with were not mean-spirited and more just playful jabs on a situation that they would... maybe, laugh at in a year's time. If he was still there, which he hoped he wouldn't be, but that was a problem for another time.

"Its fine, I'll carry my part," Conner said as he fell in step with the pair, "Can't have you completely showing me up, think of what the children would say if their noble Dr. Willhite failed to carry his patient?! Never regain that respect."

"Well, its nice to meet you Sean," Conner said and added after a pause, "Under the circumstances," they were making good time, all things considered.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Raider dog Raider dog ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Astiel Stormchaser - Warrior - Haven Pack

Astiel shook his head to his best friend. Despite his anxiety over the entire situation, from having people he didn’t trust around to the arguements, he wouldn’t just leave. If something did happen, and they got attacked, they’d need someone to fight. And, with Eliza and Connor busy with carrying the loner, they’d have their hands full. So, the warrior trailed after them silently, hands in his pockets to hide their shaking. He felt quite stupid for being afraid of something as simple as an arguement. Everyone else must think it was stupid at least, because they didn’t know what Eliza did.

He eyed the loner with guilt in his eyes, as Astiel walked behind. And he’d thought this man was a threat. He very well could be, but not in this state. And he’d questioned Eliza’s want to take him to the deer. And... now Astiel felt horrible.

Astaroth ‘Ash’ Smallclaw - Omega - Haven Pack

Stumbling along whilst holding the bag in her mouth, the small wolf was really wishing she And Amora had looked where they were going, and hadn’t fallen down a dip. Her head really hurt, and the world swayed around her as she stumbled home. It was a miracle that she didn’t trip and dropped the bag. As it was, upon reaching the pack house, she whined at the door, pawing at it. She didn’t want to shift, but didn’t have the stability right now to try and open the door herself in her wolf form. She was unaware that Connor and the group were somewhere behind her.

Artemis Lunala / Levi Lunala - Omega/Pup - Winslow Pack

Whining as Michi left her behind to go and greet someone else, Artemis stumbled back to press against the wall. The wolf cowered, only calming when her son toddled to her. At least Bella hadn’t hurt him. She huffed as he slapped her playfully across the muzzle, again mimicking things he’d seen happen to her, and she laid down and curled around him, allowing her child to bite at her ear. She didn’t mind. He didn’t know what he was doing. Besides, he was a dominant, and they liked to hurt the submissives usually, so it’d just be him fitting in with those around him.

Cosmo Cosmo Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Cosmos Cosmos ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Cheryl Cheryl Raider dog Raider dog

Eliza

“We wouldn’t want people to think I liked you, now, would we?” Eliza grinned slightly, eyes slowly returning to their normal forest-green colour now she had calmed down. After a few moments, it became obvious to her that Connor was trying to be funny, not spiteful. Her eyes looked over at him from across the tall loner’s head, she she couldn’t see him. Stomach dropping, she found another feeling of guilt eating away at her for snapping at him in the first place when she had been wrong, but she couldn’t help but have to defend herself and her friend when spoken so badly of. She turned her head to the left to look back at Astiel to offer him a reassuring smile. Her eyes glazed over him, realising he looked somewhat upset. “It’s not your fault, Astiel,” Eliza mumbled softly, wishing that for one moment, she could take him somewhere on his own and tell him it’ll all be fine, but with the danger of a loner in the pack, she couldn’t take any risks and leave Connor on his own without protection.

“Are you ever comedy gold?” Jokily mumbling, she quickly added, “perhaps comedy bronze, but never gold,” Cocking an eyebrow, her tone changed into a much more obviously jokey one. “I’ll wait for the day,” Stifling a giggle, though feeling as if she couldn’t laugh whilst her friend looked so anxious about something.

The guy said his name, and she nodded. His name was Sean. For a moment, she looked up at him, their eyes met for a moment before he broke it and then she did too. Was he scared of her? No one was usually scared of her. All bark no bite, after all. Feeling him tense, she shook her head lightly. “You don’t have to be so scared, though it’s understandable. It’s not as if me and Connor will miraculously get really strong and do something bad. Besides, we have better things to be doing than to be unnecessarily beating someone up or hurting someone who needs help. That’d be pretty cowardly.”

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Cosmo Cosmo Raider dog Raider dog

FERN

Fern watched from under Rose’s leg as the man looked at her before exiting the room. Storming towards the door, she suddenly ran into it as it closed, hitting her muzzle against it with a whimper. How had he moved that wooden rectangle again? Her head cocked again to the side as a paw leaned over to scratch the door, attempting to open it like she had seen the man do. When seeing that her actions didn’t earn anything, and the door didn’t shift open, she huffed in annoyance and trotted elsewhere in the room, looking over at Rose with a whine. The young puppy wanted to play, but no one wanted to play with her. The very fact made her expression soften in slight sadness, finding a dust ball on the floor and smacking it about with her paw. It wasn’t that much fun, not as much fun as it would be had she been playing with an actual wolf, but she found that the more she whacked it, the better it got. Within a few minutes, she was in a frenzy of kicking the large dust ball around, growling and snarling at it as it flew from corner to corner.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Matthew reached the kitchen and looked through the cabinets for what they had. The wolf finally found some form of meat and sniffed it...his nose wrinkling at the scent. Fox...well meat was meat. The wolf could always hunt...but it make take a while...so fox meat it was. Squeaky would just have to accept the musky scent and taste of that meat. Grabbing a kitchen knife, he began cutting off pieces of meat like he had for Angel when he'd been torturing her and soon had a nice pile of bloodstained meat in his hands and tossed dead fox back in the fridge with plenty of meat left over. The wolf then tossed the knife in the sink and made his way back to the medical room and Squeaky...assuming Squeaky had not passed out from blood loss.

Matthew opened the medical room door with one hand, the musky scent of fox wafting into the room with his own scent. The beta closed the door behind him. "Squeaky come here! I got some foul smelling but tasty meat for you." Now where was he going to put this meat anyway where Squeaky couldn't choke itself to death? The table again? "Rose how is patient?" Mentioned Fern "Squeaky" ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Rose BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Angelica Buckeye (Omega-Winslow)

Angelica could no longer see or scent Tobias with his departure into the forest. The woman had gotten up again from the log and moved the basket of fruit and pair of notes, one to William and one to Tobias onto the opposite end of the clearing facing town, in what she hoped was the male's path towards his home. She could only hope that he wasn't too angry with her to not take the fruit to his employer...the woman had done her best to make up for last month not delivering fruit. By now the woman had stopped crying, though naturally the woman's eyes were red rimmed from doing so. That was until...

A scream tore through the air, causing the woman in the clearing to flinch violently as she stood. Mistepping, the woman hit a hidden patch of ice and was soon on her back, her head smacking first the log and then the ground, finding herself staring through dazed eyes up at the gently falling snow. She just knew her head bouncing off a log was going to leave a bruise, not to mention hitting the ground like she had. The air rushed out of her body and knowing she wouldn't be able to move, she just lay there as she tried to get air back into her lungs. "...I...ha..ate...ice. And...I...ha...hate win...win...ter!" the woman growled out to the emptiness of the clearing. Pain laced up the back of the woman's skull, and she slowly moved a hand to the back of her head, winching as her fingers connected with the tender flesh there. "Ow...that's going to leave a bruise." The omega had no idea that Ann had been sent after her instead of Matthew coming or Bellatrix herself...had she, then she might have tried committing suicide or attempted to run. Really she ought to run but she had no money...nowhere to go...and couldn't very well move at the moment.

Last edited:
FERN

Fern, hearing footsteps nearing the door, shook her tail in excitement, body shaking as the man was about to arrive again. A low whimper rose in her throat as she tapped her paws back and forth impatiently, his arrival taking much too long. As he arrived, she could smell something else. A smell that burned her nostrils and made her wince in disgust, but a meaty under scent made her jump towards the man carrying the food. Trotting over to him, she stood up on her hind legs, snout up into the air to get a greater sniff of the meat. Teetering about on her back legs, she flopped onto her front paws, only to spin around chaotically in excitement. The stuff smelt like the dead squirrels she had before, and her body craved the same food, along with the milk she had earlier. Something in her mind thought she’d be better off with the milk, but even the smell of the meat had her leaping for joy. After all, that was all she had managed to eat when on her own.

Faith Aguilar
Lead Guard - Winslow - Outside pup room - Interacting with: Cosmos Cosmos Veltsu VI Veltsu VI - Mentioned: WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Faith nodded in response at Bella after listening to her orders. "I'll make sure that no pups get out, don't worry. I doubt that the other Omegas will try to escape after Angelica has been captured, if they were even planning to in the first place." she replied, glad that she could help. The fact that the burdened pup-carer managed to break the wall in the bathroom both confused and impressed Faith, she would have never expected for someone like her to have managed to build up the strength to break through. However, she was more concerned about how long she would have to deal with the pups in the room for. Although Faith enjoys spotting the dominants and the submissives in the group of pups and watching their play, she never really enjoyed the even younger ones in there. They were too young to do anything and usually required constant coddling, something that Faith refuses to do. Luckily though, she would just make sure that none of them wander out, which should be an easy task.

Before Faith could even enter the room though, she spotted the rather round wolf looking up at her with eager eyes standing in her path. She recognised it as Michi, the one Omega that she cared about. She crouched down to reach her height and offered a hand as a form of greeting. It wasn't like wolves could talk. 'I wonder why she's in wolf form now, something must've happened. I'll ask her later on.' Faith thought to herself. She also saw another wolf in the room - Artemis. She wondered if it was something to do with her.

After Michi would respond, Faith would ask "Mind if I get past?" and move into the room if Michi would let her.

Bellatrix

Cosmos Cosmos
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
Cheryl Cheryl

"Pups are what you need keep out from bathroom, and that will stay as problem so long than there isn't proper blockade."
Then Michi rushed past her to Faith. Bella grunted and taked hold of her tail.
"Back! You have worst time to try get out from room without permission."
Bella lifted up Michi from ground and carried her back to pups.
"Play and feed pups, that is your job."Bella ordered Michi. "Start rebeling and you will be punished with Angel."
Bella then walked to door and after Faith had get in, locked it again.​

Rose hadn't seemed to do much in the beta's absence though Squeaky seemed rather happy to see him or maybe it was the food he carried because Squeaky bounded over and stood up on her hind legs, the male's lips pulling back over his teeth as Squeaky's front paws were forced to touch his lower legs as she sniffed upwards at the meat in his hands. If Squeaky expected him to feed her from his lap that wasn't happening. The beta waited for Squeaky to fall back down onto all fours and then moved past her to the table he'd set Squeaky at, dropping the meat down on the table, the wolf not bothering to have gotten a plate. He then reached down and picked up Squeaky, in the off chance that it followed him and set Squeaky on table in front of meats. Matthew was unsure if Squeaky could drink water...but it needed something to wash down hot fox blood...or maybe it was cold, the beta plucked a piece of fox meat off and popped it in his mouth. Yup it was cold.

As for any issues Rose might have had about Squeaky eating on the table or the meats being dropped onto the table without being on a plate, Matthew truthfully didn't care. Instead he attempted to communicate with Squeaky that it was supposed to be eating the meat, the beta grabbing another piece and tearing it further before scooting the small pile in front of Squeaky and waiting. The squeak gift better appreciate the meal, Matthew could have just let Squeaky starve until Angelica got back. Hey, it wasn't his fault Squeaky couldn't say if she had a name...so Squeaky it was. Besides Squeaky was more accurate than any name the pup probably had. Mentioned: Rose BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Fern "Squeaky" ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

FERN

Fern watched with wide eyes, gaze following the meat in his hand as he plopped it on the table, and as he did so, she bounded over to the table, jumping. It was as if she believed that she could reach it as she leaped up towards the pile, sorely failing each time by miles. Her attempts didn’t achieve anything, and just as she was about to figure out another way to leap onto the table or climb up, she had been picked up, slowly gliding towards the table. In that moment when the man had lifted her, time moved very slowly, her stomach growling in anticipation as the bitter scent grew stronger. For a few moments after being placed on the table, she reluctantly tilted forwards, muzzle stretching to sniff the meat more intently but at a safe distance. It didn’t smell too fresh, but then again, neither had anything she’d eaten in the midst of spoilt, dead, half-eaten animals. Suddenly seeing a hand reach for a piece of the meat, she became slightly startled, unexpectant of the abrupt movement, especially after concentrating for so long on the meat itself. Gaze following the hand, she watched as the man placed the meat into his mouth, and the confirmation of the pile of sour smelling meat being edible had her stumbling forwards.

Watching as he tore up the meal, she felt her mouth drooling slightly, watching wide-eyed as he scooted the pile of ripped up meat towards her. Almost immediately, she dived in, tail wagging as she very quickly ate the meat in front of her, ignoring the slightly sharp taste as it slid down her throat. And, after eating it a bit more, the taste started to grow on her. Finishing the small pile, she licked her muzzle, cleaning the splotches of blood the meat had sprayed onto her fur. Her eyes questioningly looked up at the man’s for a few seconds, before she trotted over to the pile of bigger chunks of the meat and began chewing on them, her small teeth barely ripping through the meat. Fern had to shake the chunks in her jaw in order for it to completely release for her to chew.

Matthew Hendrix (Beta Male-Winslow)​

Matthew watched as Squeaky looked at the meat with what he thought was uncertainty but after he had eaten a piece of the fox meat, Squeaky dived in and quickly ate the shredded pile before going for the rest of the bigger chunks. He stood there watching Squeaky shake her head back and forth...this was amusing and the best thing was he wouldn't have to shove the meat forcefully down Squeaky's throat like when he'd fed the omega the rabbit he'd given her. The wolf had no clue that Bella had locked herself and Faith in there with the pack's other two female omegas and the pups or that Michi was getting the alpha even more upset with her antics. Grabbing some more meat he tore them into shreds and set them in front of Squeaky before repeating his method of teaching Squeaky to stay. "Stay Squeaky."

Waiting for the Squeak to acknowledge the command, the beta went and grabbed another bowl before filling it with water and carrying it back to the Squeak along with some bandages. Dropping the bandages on the table, he set the bowl by Squeaky's head. "Water," Matthew said to Squeaky. "Use your tongue and lap it up...like with the worthless female upstairs with the other squeaks." If Squeaky couldn't figure this out, he supposed his next option was finding a cloth, wetting it and squeezing it into Squeaky's mouth...which would involve touching and holding Squeaky...which didn't appeal to the beta. Fern "Squeaky" ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Last edited:
FERN

Fern was happily chewing down the chunks of meat, lapping at them first to stop the spraying of blood so extreme when she bit into it. Her whole body was suddenly in a frenzy of eating this meat before it managed to run away or the man decided that he wanted an extra few pieces that she wanted to eat, or maybe the woman in the corner would attempt to eat her chunks of Fox meat. As the man’s hand came close again to the meat, she found a slow snarl arising in her throat, but she quickly stopped upon seeing him tear it into easy bits to eat. Tail wagging as she trotted back over to the small pile he had lay out, she dug in straight away, blood covering her nose. Lifting her head quickly, she lapped at her nose, or attempted to, in order to remove the blood. As he spoke, saying something very similar to what he had said before, she cocked her head to the side, trying to make out what he had meant.

As he walked over to get a bowl of water, she found herself watching, slowly padding to the end of table as the water ran. As it ran, she found herself startling backwards, scuttling her back into the pile of meat, blood staining her light grey fur as she looked over in fright. When he came closer, planting the bowl near her head, she fearfully stared at it. Gaining the courage to look at the bowl, she lifted her head and looked instead to see something moving, but it looked like nothing was there. Rising her paw, she slashed it at the water, grumbling in awe as it sprayed into her face. With her other paw, she began to dig into the bowl until the water was shallow. Only then did she dip her head in it, lapping up some water then lifting up her head to swallow it. She continued this cycle until she was full, and turned to lay on top of the bandages, licking the base of her paws whilst whimpering lightly. Fern just wanted to sleep, but at this rate, she wouldn’t sleep at all. Not with two, dominant people watching over her.

Tobias
Tobias side stepped the initial lunge that the scrawny male scout had attempted sending a fist into its ribcage before gripping tufts of pelt in his shaking hands as he spun tossing the light wolf away as it rolled in the fresh white powder . It struggled to stand but managed to get its eyes back onto him only too late..
Tobias was already on him having shifted in a blur of black and white as his teeth met the winslow's scruff.
The wolf scrambled hos paws trying to gain some kind of foot hold as it yelped when the larger pureblood lifted him in the air and slammed him down again hard.
The sound of ribs breaking sounded and the wolfs eyes closed. Tobias deep blues eyes presenting something of a regal status over the half blood runt.
It intimidated him....his only thoughts that raced through his mind as images of his life flashed before his eyes were...
So this is the wolf that had killed Azarias, he was going to die here...
A paw pressed down on his throat cutting off his air supply as he once again desperately scraped his feet wildly kicking in an effort to at least do something.
His eyes wide as Tobias held him firmly under his weight.
The loner made no move to end the males suffering or finish the fight. He wanted him to suffer in fact. Slowly as his vision would eventually blacken and he would fade knowing that deaths embrace would creep over him slowly.
The image of this wolf being one of the few that had ravaged the woman he cared so much for...he would make him regret it.
Mentioned

Annabelle

It wasn't long before Annabelle and the two hunters she brought with came onto the field to see Angel. Passed out on the ground with a familiar sent looming over her. Smirking Annabelle nodded and the two hunters who raced off in the direction of Tobias as three more wolves joined them. Annabelle shifted to her half human form and went to Angels side. "tisk tisk. Oh Tobias I thought you learned." Annabelle said sisterly to no one in particular as she crouched down by Angel and looked her over before looking back to the direction the wolves had gone. "Or did you already forget my lessons hmm?" Annabelle asked as an evil smile slipped over her face as 2 more hunters joined her surrounding angel so she couldn't run.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Last edited:
Azrael Marshadow (Omega-Haven)/William "Bill" Cohen-Haven (Pup-Haven)
Azrael led Bill down the stairs to the first floor and into the living room, heading towards a large couch. The man sat down before leaning forward and fumbling in front of him for the remote where he pressed the power button and put in a channel in, something he'd learned quickly from hearing it from Hannah and her husband before when he'd joined. "That good kid?"

"Yeah," said Bill. The child took a seat next to the omega and turned his attention to the cartoon.

Gabriel Haven (Alpha Female-Haven)
Gabriel took no notice of the others leaving for home, the young woman standing there in the snow as it began to fall and pulled out her phone again. Staring down at it, Gabriel grimaced to herself and pressed the call back button. Putting her phone to her ear she waited, tapping her foot on the ground, her other hand clenched into a fist. "How did you get this number?" Gabriel growled out as soon as the other end of the line picked up.

"Can't talk to my own daughter?"

Matthew watched as Squeaky seemed bothered by the water. When Squeaky seemed to have drunk all it could, he grabbed its front paw again and turned it over. "Bite me Squeaky and you'll get pinned again to the table," Matthew said. He didn't know the slightest thing about healing...that was Rose's job and she was taking a long time. But at least he'd fed the squeak and watered it. "Right...the hell with this," said Matthew. He left Squeaky again and came back with a washcloth and dipped it in the rest of the water of which he began wiping each of Squeaky's paws one-by-one, being careful no to aggravate the wounds...or at least doing his best. "Rose can do the rest of this."

Michi was at first overwhelmingly happy as Faith leant down and extended a hand, continuing to lick it though this time evidently more on her level, her tail wagging excitedly though of course at the sudden grab after her words it made it all the more shocking, a loud yelp coming from her mouth as the heavily pregnant wolf was picked up, uncomfortable in the grasp she rapidly scampered her legs and tried to struggle out with quiet whimpers, soon forcefully dropped on the bed and letting out a loud whine, shaking her whole body off as though just getting out of a shower and huffing a little though showing no teeth nor aggressive signs, after all it wouldn't be the smartest move. As Bella went towards the door she had a flickering hope the Alpha would leave the room, ears perking at the lock noise however as she instead just locked them in, giving a stubborn expression and briefly curling up on the mattress before growling and begging to lick at her stomach once again, the babies were far too active with all this going on for her liking, small kicks could be seen coming from her midsection as she lay there, eyes glancing between Faith and Artemis, slowly and with visible effort she pulled her body up and wandered over to the other female in wolf form, licking at her neck fur a few times.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Cheryl Cheryl

Angelica Buckeye (Omega-Winslow)
Angelica had remained there on the ground where she had slipped on the ice, taking slow shallow breaths of air into her lungs, her head ringing and the world above her spinning. Snow fell lightly on the woman, covering her clothes and hair, the snow underneath beginning to soak through her shirt and jeans into her skin. Once the world had stopped spinning, the woman moved an arm to her stomach. But slowly the woman began moving, carefully rolling onto her side as sharp cold air hit her lungs though she knew she wouldn't be able to move much. Rolling first to her side, the woman's arm rested against her stomach as she tried to get air back into her lungs, not only for herself now but...but for what was...had been forced on her, before moving onto her stomach and using her hands to help push her body up though she made no moves to sit up or even stand.

The omega coughed harshly, spitting up bile onto the ground in front of her. Her head hurt...as to be expected from it hitting two hard surfaces. Why was she being put through this? Tobias hadn't come back either, even though he had said he would be back. The female's body visibly slumped though there were none to see or witness this change in posture in the woman's body language...her wolf was silent on the matter, not offering any insight or advice. It seemed the loner had made his mind up about what he was going to do about the news she had given him. She, of course, had no idea that he was currently in the process of killing a scout that had been sent to find her. However, the scent of multiple wolves coming towards her caused the woman's head to jerk up and then turn to face the edge of the clearing. The woman's eyes momentarily flashed from green to topaz before settling back to normal. In her head, Oracle had risen to her feet and was snarling loudly...this combined with the pounding of her skull was not conducive to thinking clearly and was serving to bring on the beginning of a headache. If there was one wolf the woman didn't want to meet besides her handlers, it was the psychotic...person...that she could make out coming towards her. Stay away Tobias...just...run...run and never return, she thought as she silently ended up quoting Scar. Mentioned: Ann Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Tobias VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Sean Williams

Sean held back a scoff and weakly shook his head as Eliza finished speaking. "Well I never know what you wolves will do," he muttered with a frown. "You all either put on a show and then strike, or just get straight to the point," his voice now held bitterness as he remembered all of his past encounters with wolves. They've done little acts similar to this. Be nice and caring and offer help, but in the end they just sink their teeth in your back. Honestly Sean is still confused of how he managed to escape those traps, but he did and that's all that mattered. Sometimes though they wouldn't even say anything and just pounce. It was the main reason he never interacted with any of them, knowing full well how much they lie and kill. Right now Sean was pretty sure this was one of their tricks, but his body was to weak to fight against it. "Hopefully that's not the case this time," he mumbled under his breath, not sure if anyone heard him.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Cosmo Cosmo

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winslow Pack

Whimpering when her son bit harder on her ear with his small, sharp teeth, Artemis shivered. She didn’t like how he was learning to hurt her from what he’d seen. It wasn’t his fault, but she knew a pup shouldn’t want to harm their mother. The pup whined when he tasted blood, and quickly released her ear, which she flattened in turn. Instead, he curled against her side, and she curled around him in turn. He seemed to want to sleep, so she left him alone. As Michi came over, Artemis having heard her yelps, the Omega tilted her head at the licking she was given. Wagging her tail slowly, she returned the favour, and whined.

Astiel Stormchaser - Warrior - Haven Pack

Astiel shrugged as his best friend turned to mutter to him that it wasn’t his fault. It... kinda was. He could have insisted that they give the rabbit to the man, instead of trying to force him off territory. He could have agreed to show him where the deer were. But, as always, he wouldn’t trust anyone he didn’t know well. So he stayed quiet, listening to their conversation but not joining in. He was sure he’d only ruin whatever they were talking about.

Cosmos Cosmos Cheryl Cheryl Veltsu VI Veltsu VI ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Cosmo Cosmo Raider dog Raider dog

FERN

Fern drank the water as quickly as she could, as if it were the last bit of water she would get to drink- and, it turned out she had drunk it all way too quickly when her stomach suddenly felt heavy. As she lay down, allowing her tummy to settle and get used to the amount of food and water she had just consumed. Hiccups could soon be heard arising from her muzzle, and she snapped her head towards her stomach, growling at it in confusion before laying her head back down onto the bandages. It wasn’t long before she felt him grab her paws. This time, however, she didn’t struggle. This time, she let him look at her paws, gently laying back. At this point, after he had fed and watered her, she trusted him enough to look at her wounds. They weren’t particularly bad, just raw with blisters where the pup had been so long in the snow that it had burnt off her pads slightly.

Feeling his hands move, she opened her purple-grey eyes, curious as to what he was doing. Still lying down, she couldn’t see him very well, but eyes trailed after his dark hair as he moved to get a cloth. When he dipped the cloth in the small puddle of water, the approached her. Fern edged backwards subtly as he drew closer towards her with the foreign object. Eyes widening in confusion and fright, she stared at the cloth, baring her teeth at it lightly. Grabbing her paws again and lightly brushing them, Fern felt herself start to grumble. It was almost growl-like, but also whimper-like. A mix of the two. When he had finished, she moved to comfortingly lap at her paws again, still wincing as she touched them with her rough tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back