Clover Hills

"Ah huh," Conner said not looking back at Eliza as he kept his eyes on his patient. He was sure all she did was hold it, not take some level of enjoyment in taunting the man before them with the knowledge that she had something he didn't and wanted. Or maybe she truly did just hold it, but he highly doubted it. Power made people act foolish and nothing gave someone more power then having something someone else wanted but couldn't get and with the cult's insane fascination with subs and doms... well, it didn't take a brain surgeon to connect the dots, but fixing their psyche wasn't his problem nor job.

"Good, soup will be useful for him and coffee good for me," Conner said as he rubbed his eyes with his left hand, the one that didn't have blood on it, as he felt the early hours getting to him. He didn't interrupt Gabriel as she unloaded, she had probably saved that up for some time and sometimes it was better to let people unload, although, the part about ordering to execute a random stranger because of a food shortage, because apparently going into town and getting temp jobs to last the winter was the more unthinkable option, rankled him. "Well, on the bright side," Conner said as he rose to his feet, "If you ever have to make that decision, to kill a stranger or feed us, at least you'll have one less mouth to feed because I'll be leaving if you do something like that." It wasn't a threat. It wasn't a bluff, it was a statement of fact. He would not be party to her and her crazed wolf cult murdering some random person because they didn't like the fact he took their rabbit, regardless of how hungry they were. Doing the lesser evil for the 'greater good' bullshit was still bullshit and he would have no part in that.

"Hey, Sir Broods-a-lot, mind helping me c-" Conner started when his patient woke up and started to try, and failed, to crawl away, "Well, look who is awake."

Conner knelt back down and watched him try to struggle away, "You know, not here to kill you. Or eat you. Or maim you. Or skin you, although I'm sure you'd make a very fetching rug. Or even read to you bad sonnets that I am sure some angst filled Winslow pack member scribbled, which, I assure you, is a fate worse then death, but the way I see it, you got two choices," Conner said bringing up his pointer finger, "The first, is you let me help you. I fix up your hand, you get something to eat, you say thank you to the scary blond lady behind me and you go on your way, the second," Conner raised the mentioned finger, "You keep crawling and make it another forty yards before you pass back out and this time, you won't be waking up as your core temperature lowers, you go into hypothermia and your body systemically shuts down. Choice is yours."

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Raider dog Raider dog WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Sean Williams

Sean paused for a moment as he looked to the man offering him two choices. His fear dulled slightly and made room for confusion towards the man. Was he really offering to help him? Sean glanced to the others, first to 'scary blond lady', then to the two from earlier. Were they just playing with him? Was it a game they played with people like him? Paranoia filled his mind as he struggled to find his voice, but soon a violent growl erupted from his gut and the wind once again assaulted his skin. He winced slightly, even if it was a trick there was no way he was getting back on his own, not in this condition. He would just have to take the chance and hope luck was on his side for the first time. Sean took a deep, raspy breath and avoided eye contact as he nodded his head. "A-alright, but could you help me up?" he asked as he struggled to get up. His bones, muscles and mind were all worn out. He felt pathetic asking for help to stand, but he couldn't get up on his own right now.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Cosmo Cosmo

Matthew Hendrix (Beta Male-Winslow)
Matthew didn't get a response from Rose as he made his way through the first floor, turning into the hallway leading to the medical room. It was built into the house with the door leading into the mansion only with bars on the windows due to Angel having escaped from the medical building before, back when Azarias had been alive to save the loner that Ann had marked as her own toy for some sadistic and unknown reason to the beta. Setting the pup on the floor, the wolf shifted, bones and organs breaking, melting and reforming until the beta stood there in his human form. Picking the pup by her neck, he opened the door and walked into the medical room. "Rose, got a patient for ya and this one's for Bell," he said. Fern ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Rose BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Gabriel Haven (Alpha Female-Haven)
Gabriel turned her gaze upon Conner as he began speaking, saying that if she ever ordered the execution of any wolf then he would leave. She said nothing to his comments concerning the soup being good for the wolf or the coffee was good for him, she'd intended it to be for the loner but could easily make more for the loner when they got home. "It would do well Conner to remember where your loyalties lie and that healing any Winslow wolf will not be tolerated here, regardless of their rank," said Gabriel. "And I believe I said that we could have spared the rabbit that Eliza and Astiel refused to give back to the loner. He is your responsibility and if it gets to be too much, then we may need to look into getting part-time at least or seasonal jobs to bring in money for personal expenses and to better blend in with the humans, those that are old enough to work legally at least." Meaning the adults of the pack, she thought to herself. The woman frowned suddenly as her phone went off and she removed it from her pocket...her face twisting into a scowl as she saw who it was from. As the loner began to wake up, the woman excused herself and walked off to answer her phone, leaving the others to deal with the loner and start heading home. Mentioned: Eliza, Ash & Astiel WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Conner ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion , Sean Raider dog Raider dog

Michi's mind was slowly settling at ease with the pups feeding, her maternal instincts pleased by the actions occurring as she continued to clean and groom those within the room, a lot seemed to happen around her but she didn't seem to mind much, Mathew entered, Bella shifted back, a strange pup came in causing a brief head perk and stare in it's direction, as it was placed at her belly she leant down to attempt to groom it but huffed and growled a little as it refused to feed, watching it with Artemis with a glare, obviously her instincts not appreciating a newborn being around the others, as it was however eventually placed back and kept she began to groom softly as it fed, rather pleased and looking even a little smug as she laid her head back down to rest, it tried once again to leave but was placed on the mattress it soon fell asleep and she was pleased, even with the other human pups having been well fed, some being shoved away for the newcomer or others simply becoming full she still seemed rather calm.

As the young one was picked up once again she let out a loud snarl, obviously wanting it to remain with herself. Michi was an odd case as ranks went, her smell was something undetermined and confusing, many had tried to work out wether she was a submissive or dominant, but it appeared she was amongst those rare ranks of a switcher, however that didn't seem to matter too much as they'd quickly shoved her into an omega position and now become a breeder for the pack. At the words of Bella to do something relating to herself she let out a loud snarl, are her brain was still overrun with instincts but the she wolf had enough of herself returning to know it wasn't a good thing, teeth bared at the alpha before going back to nursing the few remaining pups, it was when Mathew finally left that her hormones seemed to calm, her eyes pupils dilating as she let out let another confused sneeze, looking around blankly before standing up and shying away close to Artemis from Bella, tail tucked completely and ears pressed close to head was she whimpered, she didn't remember much, but certainly she remembered enough.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Last edited:

Tobias
Tobias had not heard her comment about Bella being a moron in her eyes his attention was lost. Unable to focus or even be completely in the reality of the moment that had played out before him.
It was too much...he couldn't deal with it...not right now.
The females description of the packs location his gaze moved toward the direction she stated as he feet began to move once again with a mind of their own.
Like the time when he had first interjected on the omegas behalf. A decision that even now he knew he would have done again although....the doubts came in the form of falling so madly for her that he was now in an abyss that he could never find his way from.
It was like in her novel...the first character introduced being dragged under water by the frayed and worn rope that he had once used to escape.
His lungs aching for air begging for the oxygen to allow a respite from the torture of drowning slowly.
That is how he felt now.
Like he was drowning in it all.
"I'm sorry, I will be back..."
He replied the anger clearly evident in his tone as he walked from her towards the wood line her revelation resounding in his mind over and over.
You would have to kill them all

"I plan too"
He called back effectively answering the rhetorical sentence.
The loner left the female standing alone crying in the clearing where they first met. Where they saw each other in secret time and again.
Where he grew to love her...Now he had had enough..he could no longer sit idly by and do nothing..
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Rosetta Del - Healer - Winslow Pack
Rose looked up, "Oh...good morning my beta. What is wrong with the child, or am i just supposed to do a check up on the young one?" She stood walking over to take the little one and look her over. The pup seemed to have been sleeping or it was just tired in general. Not that she could blame it, most didn't have much energy to run around with. Especially not the newly born pups, they mainly wanted to feed and stay warm and close to their mother. Her thoughts flicked back to her past and she shook her head. "Unless the mother doesn't want you..." she muttered bitterly to herself. She had always wondered how she would have turned out if she had, had a normal family. But no, she had been born with very different eyes than that of a human. Her eyes had been a mix of brown and gold when she was human. It had freaked her parents out and they ditched her at a chruch with a note simply saying 'sorry but we can't raise such a thing...' Now her eyes were a sharp yellow and she loved it, she looked over the pup. Seeing the little ones paws she bit her lip, "Where did you find her?" She turned from the pup and instantly grabbed from horse chestnut powder. Then went and got a small bit of cool water mixing the two in a bowl, "Lay her down on the table over there..." She grabbed a few dried calendula pelts crushing them into the mix.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Astaroth ‘Ash’ Smallclaw - Omega - Haven Pack

Freezing when she heard the Alpha call her, ordering her to come back to them, she flattened her ears and whimpered softly, tail tucking beneath her. Oh, she was going to be in very big trouble, wasn’t she? She glanced at Amora, and started to wobble off in the correct direction, the world spinning in her vision. She really must have hit her head hard. Stumbling, the little wolf wasn’t looking where she was going, and walked straight into Gabriel’s legs where the Alpha was starting to walk back home.

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winslow Pack

Relieved when the Alpha didn’t get a chance to pick the pup up as she had with Levi, Artemis moved closer to Michi. The pup was gone, presumably picked up by Matthew from wherever it had ran to, but Bella was still here. Moving, Artemis nudged against Michi, as Levi crawled over to the Alpha again and tried to hug her leg. Artemis really didn’t like how the pup seemed to idolise that woman. Whimpering, frightened of whatever punishment her pup may gain this time, she froze. She wasn’t like Michi. Even when terrified for her child she couldn’t move against her Alpha.

Astiel Stormchaser - Warrior - Haven Pack

All of the arguing was making Astiel twitchy, pressing his back hard to the tree behind him. Arguements took him back to the days of his abuse, and he hated them. He wasn’t so much afraid of Eliza’s anger, which he could very clearly see, but the words of Connor made him tense. The worst was when their Alpha started, because that made Astiel freeze, quivering slightly in the fear of being hurt by her.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Cosmos Cosmos scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Cosmo Cosmo

As Amora noticed Ash begin to move away she whimpered a little, pawing closer a few steps after with desperate eyes before becoming spooked by the proximity of the alpha, growling low and suddenly rushing off back into the forrest.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

FERN

Fern, feeling herself being put down, let out a small whimper and lazily opened her eyes, only to see that strange being once more. Her head cocked lightly to the left, but she wasn’t sure what to do, being too tired to run off again, and much to curious as to the new scents arising the new room that they had come to. Tail lightly wagging as she was picked up again, though eyelids heavily dropping as if to send her to sleep involuntarily. Soon again, she was picked up by the scruff, body flopping over as she caved in to her fatigue, relaxing in the grasp of the male. The screaming creak of a door made her grumble in slight irritancy that anyone had dared to interrupt her sleep. One ear perking at the peculiar sound, she felt herself huff, waving a paw about in order to get herself comfortable now in this new position.

As they entered, new scents overwhelming her, especially now that of another female but seemingly healthier, she opened her right eye in curiosity. Almost instantly, her other eye followed in suit, gazing at the room full of herbs and medicinal supplies, excitedly pattering her feet in mid air. Eyes locking onto that of the female’s, she felt her tail wag slightly, though, due to tiredness, it moved rather sluggishly. This person seemed much nicer than the wolves in the other room. Calmer. Less frightened. Her eyes followed Rose as she collected the appropriate herbs, crushing them together. But, somewhere in the process of watching, she felt herself slowly begin to drift off again.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Bellatrix

Cosmos Cosmos

Bella shaked her head as Michi snarked again, but as it seemed be only moment of snarking, she let it go for now. Suddenly she felt again how someone hugged her leg and saw same pup hugging her leg. Lifting up pup
"Aren't you overfriendly?" Bella sniffed pup. "Levi, right?"
There was so many pups in room that sometimes Bella didn't stay at count from look who was who. Good thing that everyone smelt different and it helped even more that this one wasn't bited, there wasn't lot of unbited pups. Levi was easily to recognise from smell, as he smelt same than her mother. Azarias had let Artemis to bond whit her pup when he had born, something that Bella wouldn't let other than submissive pups to do with their parents.
"Would you let me see your teeth, little hunter?" Bella asked from pup.

Red

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles

Red looked to Azrael and then noticing boy next to him, after hearing that Mary was going to stay inside
"No Papa, we all go out to play!" After seeing look of her mom, she continued. "After bleakfast!"
She then taked hold of Mary's hand and gived big smile to her.​

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winslow Pack

Terrified for her child, but seeing that Bella didn't seem to have bad intentions for him at the moment, Artemis shuffled back to Michi, pressing against her side to give comfort to both of them. She couldn't take her son back from the Alpha right now, but she could comfort Michi. Giving herself something to do might distract her worry and fear for a while, so she whined to Michi and nuzzled her, keeping an eye on Levi from the corner of her eye.

Leviathan 'Levi' Lunala - Pup - Winslow Pack

Squealing as he was picked up by the Alpha, the pup seemed pleased to get such attention. Still, the small child didn't seem bothered about his mother's worry for him, instead fascinated with the Alpha, whom he made a soft growling noise at. It wasn't angry, but seemed like an attempt to copy what he'd heard others do. It was the same reason he tended to bite at his mother, because he'd seen others do it.

The request to show his teeth was granted, when he tried to growl again at her, baring said teeth. It was actually a rather adorable, non-threatening noise, and he simply looked happy and pleased to be trying to show off to his Alpha.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Cosmos Cosmos

Angelica Buckeye (Omega-Winslow)
The female sensed Tobias coming up beside her and before she could even stop him he began walking off away from the clearing, his anger-fueled words tossed back at her about being sorry and that he would be back. Seconds later he replied to her statement which took her a bit back before she bit her lip as she realized what he was responding to, the woman just standing there in the clearing as he walked off out of her line of sight. She didn't make any move to stop the male, rather stepping back from the angry tone that seemed directed at her. As soon as he left the woman raised her hands to her hair and ran them restlessly over her head, her nails digging into her scalp as she did so. That went as well as I expected...amazing that he stuck around long enough after I told him, she thought morosely to herself.

Maybe it had been a bad idea to tell him after all. But then he would probably be even more upset with her if they were to continue seeing each other and she was fatter than she currently was. She stood there in silence as fresh tears moistened her eyes and then began to fall, the woman staring into the treeline where he had disappeared before stumbling forward until a foot hit the basket she had not done a good job at making in her spare time and filled with berries from the mountains that still grew and flourished in winter. He probably wouldn't even want them now. Crouching, the woman picked up the basket in her hands and carried it over to her hiding place within the snow before digging through the frozen ground and pulling out her notebook. Flipping through it until the back and pulling tearing out a piece of clean paper she began writing a note...

Berries that appear to grow in winter, though I am unsure what all kinds they are. Perhaps with your culinary knowledge, you can figure out this where I cannot and put the berries to good use. Sorry for the basket...I'm not good at weaving but it holds well. Tobias can sh

I hope this benefits your menu. Thank you for letting us use your kitchen.
Sorry about the broken plates...

With a flourish the woman signed her name and folded the letter up, opening the basket and slipping it inside. At least the lid was better than the basket and uniform in shape. Opening the box, she dropped her notebook and pen back into it before dropping the entire thing back into her hole and covering it up with snow. Her mind replaying the note she had written and for some reason included at the bottom of the basket, wrapped in cloth to keep the juices of the berries from marring it.

I'm scared. How am I supposed to tell Tobias the news that I find it hard myself to process after just finding it out? I don't even know what to think myself or how I'll survive the next...I don't know many months like this. I wish...I wish this had never happened and not only is he bound to hate me...I don't even want to imagine what they will think as I don't expect this information to be kept from them though I will try to hide it I will try to hide it, just as I've done my best to hide him from them. I wish it...they...I wish it was his but I have a feeling...I can't describe it...that it pertains to my punishment in which case I can't say or even begin to know who the...the fa...

Why did I get myself into this? I should have stayed in the Midwest.

He'll hate me and if he doesn't hate me he'll hate what's...festering...within. It's asking a lot for him to stick around after this...and if he leaves...if he decides it is too much and he cannot possibly handle this...then I'll let him go. My only consolation is I'll have the memories that I have of him to fall back on and remember...probably not without sorrow and pain...but given time he'll be bound to forget and can leave if he wishes. I'm not sure whether I'll be alive if I go see him one last time after this...I don't even know how angry they'll be at me. As I'm certain that it isn't Tobias that is the fa...I'm also positive that it isn't ma...mas...Mat..the beta's which gives only a slim comfort to my worried mind.

Levi, a pup I watch and more or less raise, like the children from the village that was attacked shortly...

Tobias, I'm sorry. I didn't...I didn't...hurt...If, after you hear what I have to say, assuming I manage to make it to you to tell you to your face...if you want to leave and not look back...to let go then...then I'll break what you've always told me and let go. I don't...Oracle has told me of what she did to you...I'm sorry. I don't know what will happen if you...reject he...us....b...yo...

I'm sorry. I did...I tried...tried to fight but...one person against a p...pack of...and then m..mis...Bel...

She...knows...Orac...wol...

The words faltered there and became rougher...but the entire letter had tears blurring the ink, blurring out words altogether.

She knows of my presence now and forced us both to submit to her...her wolf attempted to kill me within Angelica's mind. It was probably my own fault...I thought I could convince her wolf to stop being a bitch towards her...the other wolf didn't like that. She's just as much a bitch as the woman she's part of. I submitted only because I didn't know what it would do to her if I was killed in her mind, if it would completely destroy her or kill her. You are a pureblood...perhaps you know what it would have done to witness my death in her mind, even though she still doesn't fully accept or want to merge with me.

If you do not want her anymore after this revelation...this news she has to tell you then she will allow you to leave. She...I...only ask one thing. Go back to the council Tobias. Get them to destroy Clover Hills town...or at least Winslow if you decide to leave. Take your human and his mate with you...for she couldn't bear their deaths on her conscious or yours after being nice to her and allowing her to stay that one time. That horrid woman we are forced to serve and treat as part owner...she messed with Angel's mind during her punishment because she wouldn't react "correctly." I'm sure you or your double dose of howlers can come to your own conclusion and realization. We always chose you Tobias...her before me...but it was always and will be you. It is your choice...I only ask that you and your howlers listen to her. Afterwards is your decision...neither of us will stop you.

The female did not need to rifle through the berries to pull out her letter that she...Oracle...both had written. Instead she rubbed her hands over her arms to try to relieve the cold and goosebumps appearing on her skin. The woman shivered in the cold as she sat down on the log and pulled her knees up to her chest, winching at the slight pain the contact did to the piercings. Her shoulders shook as she tried not to think of what awaited her if...when...her absence was discovered nor the newest punishment she would go through. Even if her coming here today and telling Tobias all of this...even if it destroyed them...when so many other things hadn't...she wouldn't regret not telling him nor her memories. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

"She was found when we were looking for Angel who escaped," said Matthew. "No sign or scent of parents that we could see. The alpha and her...mate...are adopting the pup themselves. This child is also a dominant...I'm sure you know to give her the best capabilities your healing can possess." There was a hidden warning in the male's tone towards the woman who also scented the faint scent of Samuel...human...and alcohol. The beta did not comment on the hunter's lackluster issues and carried the pup to the table after Rose had looked at it and then went off to make something for the pup's paws, dropping it unceremoniously on the table as soon as it was close enough to the wooden surface without injuring itself where he then pinned it down with his hand. Rose BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Mentioned: Fern ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Azrael Marshadow (Omega-Haven)/William "Bill" Cohen-Haven (Pup-Haven)

Mary didn't respond to him but Red did, the younger child protesting immediately about anyone remaining inside. "Gabriel wishes for her son to remain inside the house. You and Mary may go outside with your mother as long as you remain within sigh of her and don't venture into the forest," said Azrael. As the child then commented about going outside after breakfast, the man exhaled. "There'a a loner within the territory so Gabriel asked if we could look after Bill here," he said to Amanda. "I offered to stay inside with the youngster who's already been fed by his mom so keep the kids close to the house since the alpha and beta aren't here."

Bill heard other people talking and looked around to see two girls who looked his age appearing and then a tall woman. Mama said the other two children had been hurt and he wasn't to ask questions of them or take offense if they didn't warm up to him but the lady was a bit scary looking in Bill's mind and he nervously stepped back towards Azrael. Mary SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Red & Amanda Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Gabriel continued to stare at her phone and the number on her caller ID. Why was she calling her? Matter of fact, how did she get Gabriel's number? The alpha female had gotten the phone only a couple months before arriving in Clover Hills and didn't have any numbers on it but Sienna's and the pack house number. As the woman debated whether she should call back and demand to know answers to said questions, not only did she hear the loner beginning to stir and Conner's voice but then something suddenly ran into her legs, causing the woman to drop the bag she'd stuck the things in. The woman did manage to keep hold of her phone though and turned to see Ash had wandered into her legs. "Ash what are you doing outside?" she questioned the teenager. The girl was only lucky that the thermoses had tight lids and the girl had not run headlong into her front. Ash WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Last edited:
Amaryllis "Mary" Goldback (Pup - Haven)
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Mary frowned lightly as Red answered for her and said they would both go outside to play. She looked between her sister and the Alpha's son, biting her lip in thought. She did want to go out to play in the snow, but she also knew what it was like to be trapped inside while everyone else got to experience the world outside. She looked down at Red's hand gripping her own small one and the big smile on her face before she towards the Alpha's son. "I'll play outside with Red for a little bit and then I'll come inside to play." She promised him as she gripped Red's hand and began to lead her sister down to the first floor. When they reached the kitchen, Mary looked around to see who was standing inside the room.

William "Bill" Cohen-Haven (Pup-Haven)
Bill looked between Mary and Red, then up at Azrael who was speaking to the tall scary woman. The child listened as one girl said she would play outside with the other girl and then come back in to play with him, Bill giving a slight nod and brightening up a bit before the two girls disappeared down the hallway to go downstairs to the first floor and thereby the kitchen. The child was unsure what to do now and so looked at Azrael but the blind man seemed focused on his conversation with his mate.

Last edited:
Fern

Fern’s ears twitched as the two spoke, hearing a higher pitched voice, and then a deeper one back and forth. Grumbling to herself, eyes flipping open to watch the two converse with intrigue, she swung her legs around, tail wagging at the sound of others. Having not been within the company of others for days, or much that she could remember anyway, she was comfortable and pleased to be in their presences. The company of both dominant wolves made her feel safe, safe enough to go for a snooze. Something she hadn’t felt she could do when on her own. More than anything, she was grateful towards the male holding her, despite the way he seemed repulsed by her. After all, he was the one who had saved her and brought her out of danger and dropped her into a warm, food-filled and safe place. Or so she thought from her point of view. Tail wagging as she looked up at his face, not his eyes as she had last time and he had shook her, although momentarily she found herself glancing in awe at his amber eyes. Purple-grey eyes widening, her eyes analysed the creature’s face that held her, who she was certain was the same as the wolf given his scent. It was strange. So was the other woman’s face, compared to the wolves she had seen before. Eyes temporarily skimming the other woman, she felt herself let out another weak howl, unable to contain her gratitude.

Though, she was soon lifted again and placed on the table, the man pinning her body down. Feeling her chest slightly compressed to the table, she felt herself snarl, squirming in the Beta’s grasp, tempted to nip his finger. Though, instead, as she couldn’t quite reach, she licked his thumb, eyes narrowed.

Bellatrix

Cosmos Cosmos

Bella smiled as she saw that Levi had most of his teeth already, thanks by fast growth of pups so they could start eating meat as fast as they could.
"Good, you nearly have all teeth, couple more months and we can start getting meat to you." Bella smiled, she didn't really care about submissives need of meat, as she saw dominants more important than subs. "Do you want go back down?"

Red

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles

Red smiled to her sister as she followed her to downstairs, when they get to kitchen she saw small elderly woman drinking from cup, that she recognized as Suzu.
"HI SUZU!" Red yelled.

Amanda

Amanda nodded to Azrael.
"Okay, i could take him with us to outside, but if it's Alpha's order we will follow her order."
Amanda then heard Red's yelling, that make her shake her head. Red had started be very vocal recently.
"Sorry dear, it seems that i need to go and make Red quiet down little bit, sometimes i almost wish she would be quiet as couple weeks ago."
Amanda gived small kiss to Azrael's cheeck and walked down to kitchen.
"Red, stop yelling. Suzume isn't deaf."
She then go to make some sandwishes to her daughters. When Suzu just smiled to her tea. It had been so long when they had been multiple real pups, even though sometimes she thinked that some of member of pack acted still like small pups, who want same toy from toybox.​

Leviathan 'Levi' Lunala - Pup - Winslow Pack

Squirming in Bella's grip, seeming excited that she seemed pleased, he growled at her again. She hadn't moaned at him when he'd done so, and had instead seemed happy, smiling to show her own teeth at him. He didn't notice his mothers slightly disgusted look at the mention of making her son eat meat. Artemis didn't like eating it herself. Instead, Levi seemed to like being held by the Alpha, probably due to the attention he was getting from the higher ranked wolf, and he kept growling at her, giggling between it.

Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Omega - Haven Pack

The Omega, in her wolf form, froze as she realised who she'd ran into. Immediately she was terrified, pressed to the ground in a submissive position, afraid of being punished. She didn't want to answer why she was outside, but assumed the other could smell Amora on Ash, and so stayed quiet, shivering. She was terrified that the Alpha wasn't going to like Ash hanging out with the loner, and would punish her. Or keep her locked inside so she couldn't see Amora. Amora who... wasn't behind Ash. She'd ran off. Which left Ash alone to face her Alpha.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Cosmos Cosmos

Why was Bella's squeaky gift staring undecided about him? First it growled at him, then it looked him in the eyes, now it was howling in gratitude and staring at him again. Matthew grumbled to himself. This was why pups belonged to females to take care of. Why his alpha wanted the squeaky gift to live with her in the first place was a mystery to the beta, he had heard the thing about it bonding with the woman. Bonding to a pair of lesbian psychotic females...that would do wonders for the pup's psyche as an adult...and probably its sexuality as well if Matthew had to guess. As far as he was concerned the pup's name was Squeaky, no matter how much it aged and got bigger or even if it had a name of its own. This was going to take a while wasn't it?

Squeaky also seemed rather vocal for such an annoying gnat of a creature. It's howl wasn't impressive in the slightest. Squeaky's coloration did remind of his slave's wolf...though he knew Squeaky wasn't Angel's pup...else he would have tossed it out the window. In fact he was sorely tempted to toss Squeaky out the window regardless...if there were a window he could squeeze Squeaky through. Especially as it was now snarling at him and then licking at one of his fingers, causing the beta to stare down at the pup in disgust. At least it wasn't running all over the place...he certainly wouldn't bother chasing after it and he'd closed the door so it couldn't escape. "What are you making for Squeaky here?" he questioned Rose. He wasn't about to get to risk Squeaky dying of something, even if he didn't like it and further setting the alpha into a homicidal rage. Or was it really a homicidal rage if only one person died? Well it was a homicide... Mentioned: Rose BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Fern "Squeaky" ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Azrael Marshadow (Omega-Haven)/William "Bill" Cohen-Haven (Pup-Haven)
Azrael winched as Red's shout soon echoed up the stairs as the kids reached the first floor and the kitchen by extension. The omega rolled his eyes as he heard Amada say she had to tend to the kids and left, the man leaning slightly on his walking stick. "Come on pup, we'll go watch television downstairs. Would you like that?"

"You can watch tv?"

"Well no but I can listen and gauge enough of what is going on," said Azrael with a shrug. "What you like? Cartoons?"

"Yeah."

"Okay...we'll find some cartoons to watch then." The man turned and headed down along the hallway towards the stairs which he began descending, the child following after him.

The woman watched as Ash cowered from her, the woman leaning down as she detected another's scent on the adolescent, this one being female but not of her pack. She really didn't need any issues right now. Gabriel wondered if it is in her rank to ground the teenager and if she would listen to the order. Most likely not, she thought to herself. Ash didn't answer though and the woman huffed before slipping her phone into her pocket and turning to pick up the things she had dropped, thankfully everything was intact. Turning back towards Ash she held out the bag to her. "Take this back to the pack house. The black thermos has coffee in it. Give it to Conner. The red thermos is for the loner along with the two bags of beef jerky and the two apples. You know how to make coffee?" WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Last edited:
Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Omega - Haven Pack

As Gabriel leant closer, Ash whimpered softly. She was scared, seeing double, and her head hurt. But she had to obey her Alpha. She honestly thought the other was going to punish her, so she was very much surprised when instead a bag was held out to her. Bobbing her head, grimacing internally as that made her head throb, she shuffled forward to hold the bag by it's strap, held carefully in her mouth. She didn't entirely know how to make coffee, but she'd seen others do it before, and she didn't wish to disappoint her Alpha. Not when she was sure Gabriel was already disappointed her. She'd probably punish Ash later. Quivering, she stumbled into a slightly more stood up position, tail tucked beneath her. Oh, she wished Amora had stayed with her. Already she missed her partner, and that saddened her.

Fern

Fern felt herself frown lightly, wiggling under his heavy hand. She found herself grunting lightly as she tried to push away from his hand, but to no avail. Instead, she lay, tense, back legs flopped behind her to reveal her raw, patchy red paws. They blared like fire, though had become quite numb to her although sore. Twisting in his grasp so that she lay on her side, she stared up at the male once more, eyes curiously still gliding across his face. Fern had realised that his look wasn’t an accepting one, but she had grown to like this person, and so she didn’t want him to glare at her in such a way. She couldn’t help but fixate her gaze on those amber eyes, looking at the bright colour as she shifted to her back, belly up. Pushing a tiny paw from between his fingers, she pressed it against his fingers, waving it about slightly, trying to escape his fingers. A deep sound arised from her throat, as if trying to communicate but not understanding how to. She felt herself start to whimper as her stomach growled ominously, and she tried to move his fingers to clean her thin stomach, trying to somehow comfort it to stop snarling at her. Fern didn’t want milk, she wanted some of the stuff she had eaten before, even though it made her ill. The young pup couldn’t put two and two together.

Fern continued to stare at the eyes before her, from her angle paws flaring gently as they moved in a rhythm as if stroking his eyes, but from a metre or so away. Dark grey face encased with light grew, fluffy puppy fur, she sneezed, an action so powerful it caused one of her ears and some long fur to cover her eyes. In that moment, she broke eye contact with the male, shaking to try and get the stuff on her eye to move, but under his hand, she couldn’t shake it hard enough.

Now what did Squeaky want? It was moving again, he could feel and see it squirming around underneath his hand. Damn Angel! This was her job...but no...she just had to give him the misfortune of finding Squeaky. The tiny squeak better not be attempting to bond with him...he didn't think that would be forgiven even though he wasn't doing anything with it. Well that was surprising...Squeaky was like an acrobat...or maybe just because it was small...why was it looking at him again?

Squeaky then somehow wiggled enough to flop onto her back, the male's nose wrinkling at the scent of crimson on Squeaky's paws. Hearing the rumbling growl coming from beneath him, he dropped his gaze to Squeaky...he certainly wasn't hungry. Now it was trying to get his fingers to move on its stomach...why? Mentally cursing Angel in his mind for putting him in this mess, the beta removed his hand from Squeaky and looked over at Rose. Females, he thought to himself.

It sounded like Squeaky was hungry. Well he didn't know how long Squeaky had been out in the cold...and it couldn't do anything remotely useful. He could go back and get milk from Michi...somehow...or figure out some other way to feed Squeaky. Did it have all its teeth? Maybe he could chew up some meat and give that to Squeaky instead. But that would mean he'd have to leave and he didn't trust Squeaky to fall off the table. "Rose, Squeaky's going on the floor. Don't step on her. I'm going to go see about finding Squeaky a substitute meal," he said to the healer before grabbed Squeaky and setting it on the floor. "Squeaky stay," he said, putting his hand close to the floor as if to tell a dog how to stay put.

Matthew wasn't positive Squeaky understood commands or words but it was worth a shot. Maybe he should find a box to put Squeaky in so it was out of the way. The only problem with that was some idiot was bound to throw box and thus Squeaky away. Maybe he should ask his boy for advice on how to take care of Squeaky and other squeaks. The man then turned and began walking towards the door, hopefully there was something edible for squeaks in the house...they didn't have a lot of food or meat. Mentioned: Rose BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Fern "Squeaky" ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Well, Conner wasn't sure how killing random strangers because not Winslow, but he would take it. At least she didn't seem insane as she thought of the idea of getting temp work before he had to say anything, which was good. Hell, things might even work out for their dysfunctional group if she kept that way of thinking up. Of course, if he found an injured Winslow kid or escaped slave, he would be helping them, but he figured that would be one of those 'better to ask forgiveness then permission' things. But it wasn't what broke his heart, no what broke his heart is when she turned and walked away.. with the thermos of coffee, "My c-" he started, then stopped when the injured man asked for his help getting up which was good, Conner was glad he decided to accept his help.

Well, he wouldn't have just left the man, just let him crawl away, pass out again, and then carry him, but this way Conner felt the man showed some of the others that he wasn't an unreasonable half-starved monster out to eat all their food and tear down their lives which not only let him rub it in in the future but would go far in any future Us vs Them arguments that were to arise.

"Yeah, I got you," Conner said, as he pulled the loner's right arm over his shoulders, wrapped his own right arm around his waist and hoisted him up, letting the man use him as a crutch, "We aren't too far from the house, so it won't be a long walk," Conner said, although he wasn't sure to whom he was really saying that to as Conner wasn't, exactly, the strongest guy around. He didn't exactly workout all that often... or before this happened.

"Right, names, I'm Conner, the brooding guy is Astiel, the 'mine!' gal is Eliza and the pretty blond woman who just left with my love is Gabriel," Conner said as he listed off each of the people he had run into and if he wasn't carrying the loner, he would have motioned in their direction.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Raider dog Raider dog

Faith Aguilar
Lead Guard - Winslow - Outside pup room - Interacting with: Nobody - Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
Faith made no motion to follow after Michi after the Alpha asked her to go to the pup room. Although she was curious to know where Angelica could have gone, and how on Earth she could have escaped the locked room, she felt as though her presence wasn't wanted where they were going. Besides, she had her morning rounds to complete. Faith fiddled with a strand of hair for a while as she stood in the kitchen, leaning against the wall. Her eyes looked down at the tiled floor 'I hope that Michi doesn't get into trouble. She's likely to do something stupid with all of those pups.'. She set off towards the living room, ignoring the thought about having breakfast. 'Perhaps I'll come and check on her after I'm done with the checkups.'. The wolf within her pawed at her mind to have raw meat, but she treated it like it was a fly and ignored it. Years of training helped teach her to almost never listen to her wolf instincts, save for some situations.

It didn't take long for Faith to finish checking around the Winslow house. The usual people were in their usual spots, and none of the Omegas were acting strange or aggressively towards anybody. She had hoped for some kind of misconduct by anyone - it would have made her morning so far more interesting. She loved to make sure that whoever behaved out of line knew to never do it again, either through a simple stare to let them know that she noticed them, or perhaps a stern set of words and a threat. Everyone who has been in the Winslow pack for a while knows that Faith rarely does physical punishments unless the act was particularly bad, such as theft or a threat to another. However, because of Winslow's harsh and cruel treatment towards Omegas and basically everyone else other than the Betas and Alphas, it was strange for someone to do something bad.

Taking a moment to eavesdrop on some conversations in the living room, Faith let her mind wander some more. The problem with Angelica escaping kept on returning back to her. It was simply impossible, how could she have left the locked pup room unless Bella or Matthew themselves let her out, but they would never do that. After pacing around the room, cold beginning to nip at her fingers, Faith decided to go near the pup room. Perhaps Bellatrix and Michi would still be there? She could ask about what was going on with Angelica and see if she could aid in any way. Faith mentally nodded: that was what she was going to do.

She went up to the second floor and began to walk slowly along the corridor, not wanting to appear as though she was listening in on the Alphas or Betas. 'A simple knock should do.' Faith told herself when finally arriving at the door. There were definitely people inside, she could hear them. Praying that she wasn't about to disturb anything important going on within, she gave four loud taps against the door with her knuckle. When the door would open Faith would ask "I've heard that Angelica has gone missing. Is there anything I can do to help?".

FERN

Fern was pleased at least that the man had moved his hand, allowing her the freedom to move around on her own accord. Rolling back onto her paws, she shook her pelt, clearing her sight. From such a high way up, she felt her stomach churn, the little contents in it churning rapidly. Licking the outside of her muzzle to comfort herself, she looked down, suppressing a whimper about to escape as she slowly patrolled the edge of the table, attempting to jump, but cowering out as the height was so drastic for her. Claws pattering against the wooden table, she huffed a few times, continuously peering down, taking gulps as she put paws forwards to jump, before becoming skittish and running to the other side of the table, repeating the action over. Repeating it, that was, until the male put her back on the floor.

Tail wagging as she got to explore, muzzle to the ground, sniffing around as her tail perked, the tip gently swaying in excitement. She found herself scurrying around after her nap, now excited to be free to roam around the floor without anyone else to tell her what to do. Just by scent, she could gather that he was higher in importance than the other wolf. But, as he approached her, mumbling alien words and placing his hand on the floor sternly beside her, her head cocked to the side, and, in a sudden moment of playfulness, she pounced both of her front paws on top of his hand, rolling across it then leaping away as his hand moved. As he stood and moved towards the door, she sat obediently, looking over at him with a small whine before rushing towards his leg, gently nipping it then running away to hide under the Female’s leg, a grin-like appearance forming on her snout.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

ELIZA

Eliza watched with masses of relief as the man slurred, a sigh escaping her lips involuntarily. At least now she didn’t have to live with the guilt that she would’ve caused by not allowing him the food, but in her defence, she wanted to protect her family. If Connor couldn’t understand that, then perhaps he shouldn’t have been in the pack. After all, he didn’t seem to understand the risk she would’ve been about to undertake had she been caught taking the loner to her usual hunting grounds, where the deer gathered in large crowds for warmth, slipping on ice and creating easy prey. After that, he would’ve had a hard time staying malnourished with that amount of meat. The deers in that part of the territory, or just on the outskirts of territory, bred crazily, and usually, not so much in winter, there was a plentiful amount to feed on. The boy would’ve thrived.

Feeling Astiel grow anxious, she reassuringly squeezed his hand. “Astiel, you can go if you like. Home, that is. I know you don’t like arguments,” she whispered, eyes calming as she saw her best friend grow skittish at the breeding of an argument. Eyes gliding to Connor, she sent him a warning like, eyes darting towards Astiel then back, as if to ask him to stop for the sake of the clearly shaken up boy. No one else knew why the boy had gotten so anxious when people argued, and perhaps it was for the best. Sighing and attempting to put Connor’s cruel but truthful words behind her, she spoke up, “Ill make you another coffee when you’re tending to him. It’s the least I can do after you helping,” With a slight smile, she eased forwards as the man started to wake, and she saw Connor pick him up.

Connor wasn’t exactly the strongest guy, and it would’ve made much more sense to have had two warriors carry the tall man that had started to grasp consciousness, but she quickly whisked to the man’s other side, allowing his arm around her shoulder despite her shortness. “The mine girl? Really, Connor?” She frowned, disappointed that he would be so petty as to keep mentioning it, she shook her head lightly. “More importantly, who are you?” Eliza questioned with a frown, looking over at the man they had began to carry with a cocked eyebrow. It wasn’t hard to carry him in his thin state. He weighed less than a buck. “I could shift if it’s easiest...carry him quicker to the medical room,” Budging over to get a better grasp of the man’s upper back as she allowed half of his weight to balance on her, she looked over to Connor.
Cosmo Cosmo WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Raider dog Raider dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back