Clover Hills

Young Altman,

It grieves me to inform you that you are now the last of your House and bloodline. Amelia was found deceased this morning, November 1, 2018, by one of ours. I realize your relationship is strained some with your sister and not agreeing with our ways but I considered her a friend and thus I am informing you for her sake of her passing. It is your duty now to ensure your house does not go extinct. The details of her demise, I will not pen here but she will be given a funeral fit for kings of old.

Sincerely,

Klinge of the Council, Cohen Head

Audemus jura nostra defendere

Angelica & Triplets
Climbing the stairs to the second floor, the woman reached the landing and proceeded to walk down the hallway to her right. The woman shook her head and made her way towards the pair's room which she entered a few moments after Tobias had received his letter, startled to see a golden eagle standing there on the bed with the window open as well. She turned to the crib where the infants were and walked over to them, first setting down her plate and the mug of tea she'd made, briefly checking on each of the children seeing they were fine began walking towards the bed. The woman rifled in her bag, checking that everything was there and then pulled out one of her apples before carrying it back to the plate and putting it next to the bacon sandwich. Picking up the plate, she headed sat down on the bed and watched Tobias silently before looking at the eagle...its brown feathers were what she imagined the griffin to look like. Or most griffins actually, but they weren't real sadly and neither were dragons. Dragons...yes, she could just imagine what they would do to the world. She didn't say anything to Tobias as he seemed engrossed in the letter but did look to the children, Oracle moving forward and issuing her own wolfish command for the infants to behave and not open their mouths for anything. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Vince
When the storm had abated slightly, Vince moved out of the den and looked around. "Hmm...we're further west then I realized...well...that's not an issue We'll just head to the little village of cabins the alpha's been building," he said. "Wouldn't be surprised if we moved there anyway since it's more or less winter now. Stick close Marie," he said to the omega and led her back to the barn sector before heading forward into the forest. It took the pair some time but they eventually got to the village after a few hours of walking, the forest gradually changing to a gravel road which the pack would use to get around and where Matthew had left his SUV. Arriving at the village, there were several cabins of various sizes and he led her towards a cabin that resembled a wooden castle, having wound past the lake where they would have seen a stone and wooden cabin on a hill where Zero would live with his future family and his apprentice and apprentice's family. There was even a small infirmary within. A school and library had yet to be built and there would be a food storage building and a community building built as well in the future, these areas were staked out but the gravel road circled around on itself at the end and then went off into the woods in case they gained more pack members. There was a large clearing between the cabins though which the road cut through but it provided space for the pack to gather and be close. "This is the gamma cabin and where I live. You can stay here if you wish for now, otherwise I can take you to the cabin for the omegas, elders, pups and custodians...apparently it's a new rank the alpha's thought of.. For those who don't want a rank and the next step up for pups when they turn 12." Comet Comet

Gabriel

Gabriel was still in the kitchen with Zayne, quietly sipping her hot chocolate mixed with brandy, having eaten the second cherry and some of the whip cream as well when Angelica had left. Still watching the stranger who was in her kitchen, the woman waited for a response from the girl, able to tell she was indeed a werewolf like her and Zayne, like everyone within the pack really. The woman wasn't expecting anyone else to enter the house and thus when Coyot came into the kitchen, it was a surprise. "Coyot, why do you have a foreign scent on you?" the woman questioned as the beta walked into the kitchen. CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Last edited:
Jackson did as she had done with the deer carcass setting the bear down next to it before joining her at the entrance to the kitchen.
She turned to him with the knife and asked if he wanted to help.
He smirked noticing her reaction to him and he also could tell that her time was coming and they would soon have another struggle of urges to face soon. Jackson wondered if she wanted kids or pups is what they called them right? Either way he was about to answer her earlier question...that is until nother wolf growled and he turned to react but was soon cut short as she placated Zephyr and diffused the situation rather simply.
Jackson visibly relaxed, allowing his shoulders to no longer tense. He hoped that the interaction with this Gabriel would be similar.
Before he had the chance to voice that thought the situation was already upon them.
Both alphas were now questioning Coyoty and for some reason it perturbed him.
He did his best to keep from trying to lunge at them and instead clenched his hands into fists and remained silent literally letting the female do the talking.
CZDoubleU CZDoubleU
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Comet Comet

Veridius Wensylve
tags: T terrajedi

"Well...I suppose when you have nothing to do with being worshiped by the pack who killed your mentor, you have time on your hand to pursue other things."
He arched an eyebrow, his eyes opening wide.
Oooohhh.... Uhh... I'm sorry?
"I don't rightly know what would have happened if I had stayed in that pack and not left when I did. Though...dealing with Bellatrix and then Styx and Tor...sometimes I think it would have been better to stay and see how the children of a deity would fare among mortal wolves."
"Hmm..." He sighed, looking into the stone floor of the cave. "I... I don't know..." he said. "Sorry for asking..."
He put his head down. Rested it on his fore legs. "But... I mean that's something everyone thinks about, right? I think about it too sometimes... What kind of situations I'd be in if I would have stayed too," he said.
Probably not any better, to be honest.
In fact- this place is pretty reminiscent itself of home.
"...But..." He sighed again. "I mean-" He paused, racking his brain for the right words, "No- forget it. I don't really know what to say..."
Synanthia's not stupid. She knows we're in a tight spot.
"Really though... Sorry to ask. I- kinda just meant it as a joke, that's all," he said, drawing a brow upward. "Uh... I'm gonna get some fresh air. It's a little stuffy in here."
Veridius got up and walked over to the mouth of the cave. The wind first hitting his nose- sending icy chills all the way to his eyes. Making him crease them shut. And when he opened them again-
"Oh- shit!" He felt his voice leak out of him as he instinctively took a step back.
That's not a goddamn ghost- is it?!
Two pearly eyes. Without trace of pupils or irises. A wolf with fur that could have been transparent. Black scars running down the animal's face resembling tears. Its form blurred. Making it look transparent. Likely due to the ferocity of the storm.
"Hey!" He urged, the word said with a forced breath. Unsure of whether he was heard over the storm, he stepped outward. Attempted to use his nose again. This time, he picked up a smell that he was sure he had sensed before. Though... a memory wouldn't come to him- the scent swirled around in his head. Like the sensation of racking your mind for a word you've just forgotten.
He cocked his head. Furrowed his brows. His voice unable to initiate speech. His mind a blank.
Though- through pure intuition- his gut told him whoever this wolf was- was not a threat.

(Sorry for the wait! But here it is. I'm excited for how this'll play out!)

His features showed no expression or trace of anything really as he finished reading the penned letter from Klinge.
That is until he dropped his arms to the side and in his hand he crumpled the letter as his eyes flashed bright blue for a moment.
"Amelia is dead, murdered..."
he finally broke the silence after a long pause to try and calm himself before possibly hurting the feelings of the one he loved.
Tobias turned away as his visage moved to the window.
The male stepped up to the frame and placed his palms down against the worn wood leaning against them as he hung his head.
"I am the last Altman...the council wants...wants me to have children, to secure the blood line"
he breathed his words coming out in a mixture of hurt, anger, and confusion his statements almost sounding like a confounded question.
The real question was how to go about the next step now that the inevitable storm had begun to stir.
Suddenly as if finally awakening from a deep slumber the voices boomed from within using Tobias' momentary lapse in guarding his mind to burst forth.
We chose the wrong path..We allowed you to remain and now this has come, what will you do now?
Tobias gaze shot toward Angelica but the man before her was lost one eye dull and lifeless like a pit of slate grey sheet rock and the other shimmering silver like rays of light dancing across a lakes horizons.
Both were of the same mind now however and Tobias was lost.
Before the woman and triplets now stood TwoSouls...

“It’s a surprise,” Said the girl flipping her ears up. “Other than the fact I brought home a bear and a deer for storing. I also brought home a prospectful member to the pack. And before you get all angry with me. Yeah, I changed him. We need loyal pack members like him and I’ve seen his loyalty. Plus he’s not half bad at hunting.” She strode in and took a seat across from her alpha. She motioned to Jackson.

“This Is Jackson. I’ve trained him to be a good hunter and Zephyr is better at boarder patrolling. As cool as it is to bring home my date to my mother for approval... I’m sorry. I have been the most loyal and if you wish to.... banish me for changing him consorting with him and all that jaz. But let him show you....” her ears flipped back and her fingers entertained into Jackson’s. “I’m not asking you to accept him into beta. Although I know he will be a good fit for the role. I’m asking you to accept him. He doesn’t really have anywhere else to go....”

Her ears turned this time and she blinked. Her mind trailed off into another memory with another time about her pack. She remembered how tortured most newborns were when they woke up from the attack. Her alpha rarely let them skate away with consciousness. She remembered sinking her teeth into his flesh and how like it was when her alpha made her change others. He had her do it once. To a child. The child did not survive her attack and her alpha punished her severely for it.

“I’ll take the blame for anything that he does. If he..... if he betrays the pack I will take whatever punishment you see fit. It.... can’t be as bad as.....” she swallowed. Hard. The dry lump in her throat rising to meet her tastebuds.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Ilya sighed and slowly put her hands down, leaving them on her hips in case the wolf decided to leap anyway. But she stifled a laugh when she saw it sneeze moments later. A smile lingered as she spoke, "I'm looking for shelter. You can come with me if you want. I don't bite. Ah- I can offer you some clothes if you want to shift. I don't know if you'll fit them though."

She was starting to ramble, and though it wasn't strange to talk to a wolf, it still was with a stranger. She knew everyone in her hometown, and it rarely gets visitors. Her pack wouldn't talk to any hostile loners. So interacting with someone on new land was odd. But Ilya didn't dislike it.

She grabbed a few thick layers from her bag and stepped closer to the wolf only to put it down. "I'm coming back for it, if you don't want it. We never know when we'll need it, right?" The blonde was hoping the wolf would shift so that they could talk. She stepped back again and waited for it's response.

Interactions: Cosmos Cosmos

Young...Winslow,

It is a surprise to see one of your house still alive when we were of the belief the house became extinct with the death of Bellatrix. We can't decide whether to be sad by the fact or glad...chances are you will never know. As you are the last of your line and house, from our investigating, you are under orders to breed with a pureblood and bear a child to further your house and line, much as it annoys us to ask. You have until winter's end to be pregnant with a child...a pureblood child.

Sincerely,

The Council

This letter was sent by Sky along with a letter to both Barnes' siblings who they had discovered through investigation were both within Clover Hills. They only needed one of them to secure their house and bloodline of course but the letter, or rather letters, went as follows:

Young Barnes,

As you are one of the two last of your House and bloodline, one of you must produce a pureblood heir. This winter, one of you will be required to get pregnant, or both, with a pureblood male to further your house and bloodline. It is your duty to ensure your house does not go extinct. Failure to do so will result in consequences.

Sincerely,

Sky of the Council, House Haven

All three females would be receiving birds, another one going to the Haven pack house of Sky's daughter, one to Glaswin House as Miley should hopefully have done what the council ordered, and one to an Ezra Barnes. These birds would be flying around until they got the attention of their respective recipients. Sky had done this and then forgotten about it with the death of the Amelia, even Adolf and Klinge forgot in that time, Klinge especially, the letters being sent out. The only reason they knew of the Barnes and the Winslow chit was due to their agents in the USA, specifically one of their agents in Montana. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion (Eliza & Ezra), CZDoubleU CZDoubleU (Viserys)

Angelica/Oracle

Angelica stared at Tobias incomprehensibly as he spoke of his sister's death, remembering the name from when he had come back from France in which the male had been tortured and herself had been...through eighteen days of hell. Now...now after all this time the council were interfering once more in their lives...and once more it was irritating both females' beyond belief, especially upon hearing that this council, who they'd-or rather Angelica-had promised to never speak of again, were once more interfering and demanding things that could not be given...not at least from Angelica, what with the woman being a half-blood and all which the purebloods didn't like. Why were things strangely mirroring the various books the woman had read in her lifetime, some books she only had snippets of memory on? She sighed and watched as he crumpled the letter in his fist before going towards the window, quietly watching him but set the plate on the floor. "Tobias..." the woman started only to sigh and shake her head. She wasn't good at this comforting thing though she had tried before when she'd rescued Tobias and she doubted that was the type of comfort he wanted or needed. For now the male didn't appear all...there. Either way, she wasn't good at this. To think she'd wanted to teach...if she couldn't comfort an adult she couldn't comfort kids. Not her own, not anyone else's.

"I'm sorry," said Angelica. She knew it wasn't the best thing to say but what was she supposed to say to that? It wasn't like anyone she liked had ever died, nor anyone she really knew had died...well there had been her great grandfather but she hadn't really known him. She didn't know Amelia either, granted, but she still felt sorry for Tobias because he obviously cared for his sister and seemed highly affected by the woman's death. However, she was not at all pleased by her next words concerning that the council required him to have a child to secure his bloodline. It was something Angelica wasn't all that concerned with....she had briefly thought of what such child would be like between her and Tobias, both with having five souled parents and different color wolves....but she had the distinct feeling they wanted him to mate with a pureblood...something Oracle picked up on. Especially when the male turned back to her and his eyes were differing colors.

Both females were surprised at this. It had been a while since either had seen or heard from Two Souls...even before Angelica had been kidnapped. Oracle moved forward as well, their eyes swirling until they were half-forest green and half topaz in response to Two Souls unexpected presence. Oracle just seemed highly annoyed by their presence while Angelica was curious and stunned at their arrival. "Two Souls," greeted both women, their voices mingling together so it was two instead of one speaking, carrying the woman's welsh accent yet the wolf's rough and blunt voice, only the welsh accent showing Angelica was part of the picture. "What an...unexpected surprise. Finally resurfaced from the depths of mate's mind have you?" VeiledPariah VeiledPariah (Two Souls now)

Gabriel
Gabriel's eyes slid from Coyot to the male standing somewhat behind her. He looked ready to tear the two apart if things didn't go his way...the alpha's eyes switched over to their aqua blue coloration as she got to her feet, setting her mug down and instead taking another swig of brandy before sliding it back over to Zayne. "Sit...down," she growled out commandingly towards the boy. "You want to be in this pack, you will learn respect or be...executed." She stared at the boy whose hands were balled into fists at his sides, the woman's change in eyes the only thing of her wolf and her commanding tone which was laced with the might of a pureblood, average though she may be compared to some of her pureblood kind, towards the male. Her eyes then slid towards her beta who spoke to her about bringing back food and this...boy. "He looks like he's still in high school," said Gabriel, her eyes going back towards the pack. "You deliberately turned someone without permission, endangering this pack. I could care less concerning the loners and the other two packs and if they die out, but deliberately turning someone without just cause or consent puts all of us in danger.

"Our numbers may have miraculously bounced back some after that half-blood twit slaughtered half of my pack because of his obsession over Tobias's mate," the woman's nails now grew into claws at the mere mention of Matthew, "but to deliberately change a human for whatever ludicrous and most likely stupid reason you've come up with...I will personally leave you and your boy to the hunters myself if your actions have caused the death of this pack." Hearing that the boy didn't have anywhere to go at all, she turned to him, tapping her clawed hands on the table now as the mug she'd been drinking from sat between them.

"Zayne will be the judge of his hunting abilities," said Gabriel, "and Zephyr...everybody will be hunting and pulling their weight around here but the pups." Yes even Eliza and Astiel would be hunting so far as the woman was concerned, even Azrael and Angelica though the omegas would take shifts on hunting and watching the pups. Even if she had given Angelica the job of watching all the pups, with food sources scant, they would need everyone's help though most of Angelica's duties would be within the house and the pups of the pack. Pushing those thoughts aside, she barked for Azrael who came limping down the hallway.

"Alphas," he greeted, dipping his head towards the alpha pair. "Beta," he said to Coyot. He ignored Jackson for now, though he could smell the wolf. "What is it you need?"

"Azrael, did you get the meat cut up?"

"Yes Gabriel," said Azrael. "Everything's away and the skin is currently drying near a few space heaters since it's cold and I don't want the skin to get stiff."

"Can you trap animals?"

"For?"

"Fur I believe."

Azrael turned his sightless eyes on Gabriel and Zayne as he thought it over. "I can attempt to do so though have never tried trapping animals. Only hunted them. May I ask why alpha?"

"Money for food."

The omega furrowed his brows as his mouth tightened. "With all due respect alphas, beta, I am unsure if furs will sell here like they do within Canada. I am not entirely sure of the legalities of catching animals to skin them and sell their hides either. It is possible they might sell on Native American reservations or even in Canada but in the United States, I am unsure."

Gabriel was quiet as she listened to Azrael's answer. "Attempt to do so. Are you aware of any soft furred animals?"

"Beaver and mink, rabbit is usually sold, bear is prized though I believe illegal, seals though they are only in Canada but I hear they have good pelts."

"Have Angelica and some other omegas help with this."

Azrael stared at Gabriel, even as he bowed his head in affirmation. "Do not worry. She will still be able to do the task she has been assigned but everyone will be requried to hunt. You and her will take turns though most of her duties will be within the house."

"Of course," said Azrael. This time, he turned his head towards Jackson, his power telling him there was someone there and he blinked. "Alpha..."

"It is being taken care of," said Gabriel. To what she was responding to, either the presence of Jackson or the fact that Astiel didn't kill, was unknown. She turned back to Jackson. "Do not reply for him or give him answers," she ordered Coyot. "Do not look at her," she ordered Jackson. "Why were you turned and is it true what she says about you not having family or is that a lie to get you into my pack?" Her eyes then slid towards the other loner that Angelica's wolf had brought in. "I expect an answer from you as well wolf. Why are you here? What skills do you posses? Why should I let you join?" CZDoubleU CZDoubleU VeiledPariah VeiledPariah mikyuu mikyuu

Veridius Wensylve

"Well...I suppose when you have nothing to do with being worshiped by the pack who killed your mentor, you have time on your hand to pursue other things."
He arched an eyebrow, his eyes opening wide.
Oooohhh.... Uhh... I'm sorry?
"I don't rightly know what would have happened if I had stayed in that pack and not left when I did. Though...dealing with Bellatrix and then Styx and Tor...sometimes I think it would have been better to stay and see how the children of a deity would fare among mortal wolves."

"Hmm..." He sighed, looking into the stone floor of the cave. "I... I don't know..." he said. "Sorry for asking..."
He put his head down. Rested it on his fore legs. "But... I mean that's something everyone thinks about, right? I think about it too sometimes... What kind of situations I'd be in if I would have stayed too," he said.
Probably not any better, to be honest.
In fact- this place is pretty reminiscent itself of home.

"...But..." He sighed again. "I mean-" He paused, racking his brain for the right words, "No- forget it. I don't really know what to say..."
Synanthia's not stupid. She knows we're in a tight spot.
"Really though... Sorry to ask. I- kinda just meant it as a joke, that's all," he said, drawing a brow upward. "Uh... I'm gonna get some fresh air. It's a little stuffy in here."
Veridius got up and walked over to the mouth of the cave. The wind first hitting his nose- sending icy chills all the way to his eyes. Making him crease them shut. And when he opened them again-
"Oh- shit!" He felt his voice leak out of him as he instinctively took a step back.
That's not a goddamn ghost- is it?!
Two pearly eyes. Without trace of pupils or irises. A wolf with fur that could have been transparent. Black scars running down the animal's face resembling tears. Its form blurred. Making it look transparent. Likely due to the ferocity of the storm.
"Hey!" He urged, the word said with a forced breath. Unsure of whether he was heard over the storm, he stepped outward. Attempted to use his nose again. This time, he picked up a smell that he was sure he had sensed before. Though... a memory wouldn't come to him- the scent swirled around in his head. Like the sensation of racking your mind for a word you've just forgotten.
He cocked his head. Furrowed his brows. His voice unable to initiate speech. His mind a blank.
Though- through pure intuition- his gut told him whoever this wolf was- was not a threat.

(Sorry for the wait! But here it is. I'm excited for how this'll play out!)

Synthania shook her head as Veridius apologized for asking such a question. "It's fine," she said as she once more glanced at Brier and Finarel who had yet to stir despite the conversation of their mother with their uncle figure that doubled as a...father to them. "Perhaps most normal people...people who weren't born werewolves I mean," she said with a shrug though she never had asked, considering it rude, if he was bitten like she had been or born a werewolf, in which case she had probably unintentionally insulted him. When he excused himself, she nodded and watched him leave before turning her gaze again on her children. They had grown quite well when away from Kagore. Just how would they fare if they went back and she ended up rejoining the pack? It was unlikely anything would change with the pack, Styx was likely still an insane hothead and Tor thought herself God's gift to wolf kind and only cared about Styx, not the pack at all. The pair would both be in for a surprise when they returned.

Zero's pearly whites, having spotted the form of shelter, focused on it. His body was taut and alert, listening for the sounds of pursuing wolves...whether from pack wolves or of loners. At the moment he only had to worry about the two loner females he had scented from earlier. With it being close to heat season, like any male who had no mate and hadn't passed his genes on yet, that he knew of with his memories still not coming back to him despite his time in Phantasm, the Knowledge Keeper was able to resist such urges for now, given it wasn't winter fully, even if the storm told him otherwise. For now, he had to concentrate on finding shelter so his pack didn't lose the only medic they had. The wolf shook his head as he heard a startled exclamation and flicked his ears forward, his black flesh of nose immediately sniffing the air but the storm made it impossible for him to detect who it was, however he could sense it wasn't those females he had heard earlier.

The wolf, despite his eyes making it seem like he was blind, was able to perfectly see despite the lack of pupils or even irises, his pearly whites covered in a cloudy mist. The snow and storm was swirling around him like a torrential blanket, the Knowledge Keeper not entirely sure why he continued going towards the sound of the voice, except for the fact that there was shelter there that was evident. He needed the warmth, even though his shaggy alabaster pelt protected him from the intense cold. The rest of his body followed his head as he paused in his tracks, heavy footfalls stopping on the snow as he heard the voice call out again, the slight crunch of paws over snow as the figure came towards him a couple steps. As he drew closer, Zero's nose picked up better on the scent. Male...the scent of pups and female on him as well. So, he'd stumbled upon a family then taking possession within the cave yet the other didn't exhibit any hostilities towards him, more...curiosity? Whatever it was, he would be cautious, but the scent was unfamiliar to him...despite this he felt he knew the wolf or had met him before.

As he approached, Zero was able to see that he was correct. He had seen this wolf before, back when they had first encountered Marie and he had been running from the fire that had ravaged Haven lands as he had come to learn from the leaders of his pack. Something Matthew was still pleased with Nikolaus about, even if Angelica and her pups were no longer with the pack after losing that fight to the pureblood wolf. Zero shook his head again and stopped in his tracks as he placed an image with the scene before him, the wolf. "You...you helped with Marie during the fire some moons ago," spoke Zero. He couldn't remember though if the wolf had said his name or not and despite searching his memories of the past few months, he couldn't come up with a name. "I assume you have been busy with your pack and their healing abilities for I haven't seen you in some time. I don't know if I introduced myself back then, but my name is...Zero," he said for he couldn't even remember who he had or might have been before suffering amnesia. In such a way he could sympathize with the young Zenith, at least the pup would know who he was even if he didn't remember anything else. Of course, he had no clue the "family" of the other wolf was really the mother and siblings of young Zenith. Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

Coyoty tapped her finger on the table. She glanced at Jackson and then turned her head looking around the beta. She could literally throw Zephyr over the fence if she wanted too. About his little pet and had she been half a person that she was she might of considered it. The connection between her and Jackson was strong. She turned him after all and though she was beta of this pack rarely they listened to her at all. She reached to the centre of the table grabbing for a bowl of jellybeans. Or some other form of small round candies and began to meticulously arrange them by colour on the table. She continued with this until she had every candy on the table arranged by colour.

Now she mentally rejoined the conversation at hand. “Look Gabriel. You and I both know that I’m basically no one in this pack. They don’t listen to me and it’s not like I don’t give orders. I’m two steps away from snapping necks in this place. We need loyal members members that will listen to you AND me. Otherwise my position means nothing. In order to be a pack you have to have the loyalty of the pack and I dare anyone to challenge me who thinks they are more fit to take my role. I will chop them down and show you just how capable I am. As for Jackson he is loyal and he would be loyal before I changed him. He stole a phone from me while I was working because his was broken his mother was a drug addict that couldn’t even find the time to feed him. I’m rather sick and damn tired of you talking about me behind my back and complaining that the pack doesn’t listen to you or me. It’s about time someone put their foot down in this pack and it’s going to be me. Anyone, no, the next person decides to cross the pack break any rules and I’ll kill them. It’s a mercy the only one I can provide.”

She sucked a breath in. “Again. You can banish me for wanting loyal pack members but if I have learned anything form my old alpha is that typically members are more loyal once you seek them out and ask them to join. Loners need food and sometimes packs need members. Not all loners are to be treated like decrepit creatures that stalk the night. They are probably just hungry and starving. You have to make your choice here and now though. It’s up to you after all,” she made an exaggerated bow. “You are the alpha,” she cracked a smile.

In all honesty coyoty didn’t want to be bansished. She wanted to take in loners under the contingency that they listen to her. That was the one thing that pissed her off about this pack is everyone was breaking the rules. She could point out everyone throw them over fences and tell truths. But most of the time she understood. The girl sympathised with them. She wanted them to listen to her but rarely if ever they had. She knew what her role was and where her place was and if this was her pack, she would do just that. Because she really did want to murder the next person who crossed any of the rules. However most rules needed some tweaking. “A pack is only as strong as the leader running it, Gabriel. And I am loyal to you. I’d do anything for you. I’m sorry I broke your rules. And snapped at you. But you have to know what your pack members are doing behind your back and I need more authority. You have to be willing to sacrifice rules sometimes. Plus that and I uh. Kinda marked him. dont tear us apart please?”
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Daemon Grenakowski
Daemon’s fingers were becoming numb from the cold. His breath was blown away from him in a tiny cloud each time he exhaled. After he had put the wolf up in his house and gave it a coat for a blanket, the man had went outside and wandered off despite not knowing where he was actually going.
That unknown, purposeless wandering lead him to the odd house he was at now. Five guys stood in front of him. They didn’t seem happy about the stranger being near their home but Daemon didn’t care. If they wanted to force him to listen then he wanted to see their force and clash with it. He needed to test his strength anyways. Daemon felt really light on his feet and the fur on his arms started to prickle up in excitement.

Taking a stance the man cracked his neck, a slight smirk forming across his normally dull face. The first fighter was a good foot below him in height but he made up for it in speed. A swarmer in boxing no doubt. he two danced in the snow until Daemon’s back was to the other guys. Feeling the familiar pull of water, Daemon dodged to the right out of the shorter person’s way as he it his friend in the neck.
Before they could react further, Daemon shot a hand out and gripped the shorter one’s wrist. The man started to take deep breaths before he let out a blood-curdling scream. Moments later came the sound of dry leather rustling before one adversary was atop the other in a pile near their three other comrades.
A cocky snort escaped Dame’s nose and he stood there. The short man didn’t have a useable wrist anymore and his forearm was turning a greenish yellow, signalling a bruise. The man who had been punched in the throat was gasping for breath. That was good. Standing tall, Daemon went back to his stance and deepened it. He was feeling exceptionally well for his first time dehydrating part of a human. Even if it felt wrong and was tricky to single out the exact part he wanted to take water from, he did it and that’s all that mattered.
Focusing back on the fight, a heavier guy rushed at Daemon with his fist cocked back, readying a hail mary. Sliding back and tucking in his head, Dame sprinted at the bigger guy and caught him in the ribs, tackling him to the ground. With a hand gripping his throat, Daemon knew the familiar pull all to well. Unfortunatly, the lone fighter wasn’t focusing enough and he started to just take water from the man’s eyes he was staring into. The balls of sight started to shrivel up before Daemon felt himself sliding across the snow. His right side tensed up and he spasmed.
Great. Just great. Now there were hands on his throat. Being lifted just centimeters off the ground Daemon fought back the urge to gasp for breath. Instead the man let out a weak growl, his ars shuffling under his hair-fur as his tail tip flicked around his waist. He was losing the fight now. That made him angrier. Grabbing the side of the stronger man’s face with one hand and his elbow with the other hand, Daemon did his damndest to focus before he passed out. Suddenly he crumbled on the cold hard ground. The choker man was crying and flailing beside him before suddenly going still.
Daemon had won. The fifth guy had decided to drag the injured his team away from the unkown stranger. A good choice in this case because in a moment, Daemon was back on his feet, the still vibrant green grass clearly visible around his feet. The snow had been taken from atop the oxygen producing plant and Daemon was the cause.
Exhaling like an angry bull he spat on the still body beside him and stared at the last man who felt fear for the first time in a long time.

“P-Please! I’ve got kids I don’t mean no trouble buddy. I dn’t wanna fight just leave us alone and get out of here! Please just stop hurting them!” He begged.
Daemon advanced. This one had a big nose. Sniffing the air Daemon realized that the man with the big nose had kicked him and had also wet himself. Daemon snickered when Nosey dropped to his knees, shielding the first man with his own body. As Dame stood over him, all he did was nod his head and give a thumbs up. It was his way of saying “I commend you, thank you for the brawl.”
There was another reason he didn’t ruin this man as well. Daemon hadn’t just smelled urine he was sure of it now. there were others he could smell but the man couldn’t tell where they were. Stepping away, Daemon calmly walked off, each step melting the some of the snow off of the grass until the prints lightened and eventually lead to a clearing before they ended.
~~~~~~~~
Sighing, Daemon looked at his side in his bathroom mirror. He didn’t know if he could heal himself with his ability.
Best I don’t try it.’ He told himself, letting his shirt roll down over the small bruise.
Going in his fridge the young adult took out a bottle of aquafina water and drank some of it, the plastic bottle giving off the annoying crinkling sound before he stopped drinking. Sure, he had running water but he didn’t care for tap water after his time in the city. As he stood there by his fridge he wondered how that cow-colored wolf in his bedroom was doing.
Comet Comet @AnyHavenMembersAtTheHouse

Veridius Wensylve

"You...you helped with Marie during the fire some moons ago,"
Veridius blinked. "...Marie...?"
The name sounded like a girl's... and rang no bells. Neither did the mention of a fire. Though... the most recent stranger he had helped was a female wolf. A wolf of pure silver. Much like the coat of the male who stood before him.
Then he remembered her attitude... her ungratefulness and rudeness... though- the memories of that particular aspect of her had lost its sting. Replaced by somewhat of an indifference. He did wonder though- for a brief moment- like the flashing of thunder- there then gone- where she was now.
"I assume you have been busy with your pack and their healing abilities for I haven't seen you in some time. I don't know if I introduced myself back then, but my name is...Zero,"
He thought for a moment. Took a second to take in what the wolf had said. And in the back of his mind... the scene played out again. This wolf- in his human form- had stitched the female up on his very own...
Then his eyes lit up. "Ah! You were the guy that-" He exclaimed after a brief silence. "That- shit, man! You were amazing! It's nice to finally meet you! I... yeah, about that..." he trailed off. Took a deep breath. Felt the corners of his mouth curling up. "Yeah... I'm actually done with that pack. Kinda out here on my own... and have been for a while," He shook his head, dispelling the layer of snow building up around his neck. "Anyway- my name's Veridius. It's such a pleasure! Let's get out of the cold, yeah?" He said.
Then his ears flickered.
"Well- uh- let me tell my... partner?" he said, looking to his upper right and furrowing a brow as he struggled to find the right word to use as to refer to her.
"It would be rude to just let you in- sorry, man. It'll take just a second."
He turned around and stepped back into the warmth. Looked at Synanthia.
"Hey! So- an old... friend just popped up. Do you mind sharing our cave?" He said, smiling. His ears standing right atop his head. His tail swooshing from side to side. "...Trust me, he's good people."
His eyes vibrating in emerald green coloring...
Synanthia was likely able to see the excitement running through him.

Gabriel

Gabriel dismissed Azrael with a wave of her hand, the omega going into a low bow before the three higher-ranks and slipped back into the hallway, his footsteps soon disappearing back towards the mudroom. "Your parents obviously never taught you how to behave, not to eavesdrop, and apparently allowed turning people on a whim just for your own pleasure," grumbled Gabriel, somewhat peeved that the female answered for the boy. The alpha was obviously irritated about something, but made no mention of what it was. "As for your old alpha, I could care less about who they were and what they did, or about what they taught or didn't teach you. They are your past and of no consideration of mine, nor should they be of yours." Still, she listened to everything Ember as she liked to call herself had to say. Ignoring the lone female for now and the boy, she turned towards him before snapping her fingers. Another wolf appeared and walked over to the boy, moving his hand to his heart and placing it with spread fingers upon the boy's chest, the wolf's eyes flickering as if he was seeing things that none else could know but the boy.

"Lies yet alive truth," spoke the wolf as he turned from the boy. "Stole from the beta and she turned him out of spite...bred him too it seems when he was newly turned."

"What else can you see?" Gabriel questioned.

The wolf resumed his search. "Strength...the food brought was not killed by him but he carried it easily. Pain and lust...hatred towards you and the alpha male. Emerald gems with ink-soot fur. A desire for acceptance...a penchant for trouble and fights."

At the woman's nod, he released his presence from the wolf and retreated into the shadows, the woman now surveying Jackson silently. Before the woman could say anything else there were screams of pain, the sounds of flesh hitting flesh and the thumps of bodies. The alpha frowned and picked up the mug, sipping it, even as the cries continued before heading out into the cold. What she saw were five wolves lying on the ground, one shielding the other by lying on top of him, three who looked deceased. Tsking to herself, she inhaled the air, able to detect the presence of another loner...which only fueled the woman's irritation and anger. The wolf who had touched the boy and five others appeared out of the shadows after their alpha, all either having silver, copper, or gold eyes. "Track the loner...kill them and anyone they're with. If you lose the trail...you know what to do."

The wolves leapt off the porch and shifted mid-jump, heading off into the storm, the blond haired woman silently watching as they disappeared. Two more wolves appeared from the storm. "Help the injured into the infirmary...bury the others." The pair of wolves nodded and headed over to the pile of bodies to do as their alpha commanded. Tossing back the rest of her hot chocolate, she remained outside, yet spoke loud enough for the others in the kitchen to hear. "Zayne, what is your opinion of this stranger and the information found?" she questioned, speaking of the wolf who had scanned the boy. "Tell me child, are you still in school? Being a wolf is no reason not to finish your high school education." Gabriel did not bother turning round to look at any of the wolves still there.

Gabriel just shook her head as she heard Coyot confess that she had marked the male and asked not to separate them. For some reason, the latter of that statement caused the alpha to laugh to herself. "Oh child...I don't have that ability sadly to destroy your mated union," she said, her tone dripping into dangerous undertones as she spoke. She was well aware who did...however she wouldn't be asking her or any of them to do so unless the wolves ignored her. "If you want the others to respect you Coyot you need to make them respect you. If you cannot win their loyalty by words or whatever you're doing now...then you must come up with another way but you are on thin ice. Your boy will start out in whatever rank Zayne sees him fit as...you will not be allowed to join. Do something like this again and I'll remove you from your position...in fact...I really ought to do so." The woman smiled to herself. "Two months as omega for daring to turn someone out of pettiness and childish behaviors. That's the only leniency you'll be getting." She then turned to the wolves who had disappeared into the house. "Now...I have some wolves to heal and question. Zayne, be a dear and show the boy to a room. Test all his skills please to figure out best where to put him." On a whim she turned to the loner female. "You child...come with me," she ordered. Comet Comet CZDoubleU CZDoubleU VeiledPariah VeiledPariah mikyuu mikyuu

Last edited:

Veridius Wensylve

"You...you helped with Marie during the fire some moons ago,"
Veridius blinked. "...Marie...?"
The name sounded like a girl's... and rang no bells. Neither did the mention of a fire. Though... the most recent stranger he had helped was a female wolf. A wolf of pure silver. Much like the coat of the male who stood before him.
Then he remembered her attitude... her ungratefulness and rudeness... though- the memories of that particular aspect of her had lost its sting. Replaced by somewhat of an indifference. He did wonder though- for a brief moment- like the flashing of thunder- there then gone- where she was now.
"I assume you have been busy with your pack and their healing abilities for I haven't seen you in some time. I don't know if I introduced myself back then, but my name is...Zero,"
He thought for a moment. Took a second to take in what the wolf had said. And in the back of his mind... the scene played out again. This wolf- in his human form- had stitched the female up on his very own...
Then his eyes lit up. "Ah! You were the guy that-" He exclaimed after a brief silence. "That- shit, man! You were amazing! It's nice to finally meet you! I... yeah, about that..." he trailed off. Took a deep breath. Felt the corners of his mouth curling up. "Yeah... I'm actually done with that pack. Kinda out here on my own... and have been for a while," He shook his head, dispelling the layer of snow building up around his neck. "Anyway- my name's Veridius. It's such a pleasure! Let's get out of the cold, yeah?" He said.
Then his ears flickered.
"Well- uh- let me tell my... partner?" he said, looking to his upper right and furrowing a brow as he struggled to find the right word to use as to refer to her.
"It would be rude to just let you in- sorry, man. It'll take just a second."
He turned around and stepped back into the warmth. Looked at Synanthia.
"Hey! So- an old... friend just popped up. Do you mind sharing our cave?" He said, smiling. His ears standing right atop his head. His tail swooshing from side to side. "...Trust me, he's good people."
His eyes vibrating in emerald green coloring...
Synanthia was likely able to see the excitement running through him.

Though the question was nothing but a confused trailing off, as if the wolf couldn't remember who he was talking about, Zero nodded once. He waited, standing there within the snow as it swirled around him, at times causing his body to fade from sight before a gust of wind would reveal him once more. The other wolf was silent as Zero introduced himself and took some time to think things over before the other finally issued a response. He spoke of having left Kagore to which Zero blinked in surprise, not having expected that answer. Though he couldn't blame the wolf for leaving....after all the alpha had left Kagore...well Winslow and Angelica had been taken from Winslow by her own mate. Though Zero didn't know the circumstances behind the latter decision, he understood his alpha had left because he hated it there and the women acting out of place which made no sense to the Knowledge Keeper but he didn't question Matthew on that.

"Yes," he said simply, watching the other as his eyes lit up and he began talking, rather fast in Zero's opinion so that the wolf had to listen closely to catch all his words. Even here, this close to him, the wind was a risk to take words away. He nodded again as the other introduced himself as Veridius and how he'd been out here for a while on his own. Then he must be good at keeping himself away from any packs. When he spoke of getting out of the cold, Zero articulated a response, parting his maw slightly. "That would be appreciated, thank you," he said. Having dropped his bag at his paws when he'd stopped in order to speak, the wolf placed a paw on it, as if to assure himself it was still there, and nodded with surprise visible in his pearly whites when he spoke of asking his partner. "Of course....mothers are fiercely territorial."

Synthania had her eyes closed but opened them when she heard someone entering the den. Seeing it was just Veridius she acknowledged him with a nod and listened as he looked at her, his eyes a more emerald shade now and practically running with excitement. She stared at him silently as he spoke of an old friend showing up and laughed a bit at his referring to the cave as theirs. "A friend," she said slowly. "It's been a while since you've been this excited about anything. If you trust him and he is no danger to us or my pups, then yes...he can stay...especially as nobody should be outside within this storm...except any Kagore wolves...them I would leave to suffer." Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

Last edited:
Jackson no linger had a say it seemed in the events playing out.
Coyoty defending their case which inevitably sounded faulty but he remained silent and did as he was told not looking her in the eye after Gabriel had shown her true power as an alpha and a pure blood.
So this was the difference....it...unnerved him.
He felt compelled almost and suddenly everything in the world died away like he was thrust into the deepest darkest abyss of the ocean unable to breath or move. An encroaching presence in his mind almost probing him.
He tried to resist it but the delving had already occured and the females inner wolf had gotten what it needed.
Suddenly Jackson was back in the room blinking his eyes in confusion as to what exactly had just happened as Gabriel continued to lecture Coyoty but it appeared that the punishment was not too harsh although he did feel for her.
She obviously wanted the rank of beta and was proud to be in this pack and he had seemingly ruined it for her.
"I....I'm sorry"
They were the only words he could formulate towards his bonded mate at this time.
Maybe his mother was right and he did hurt everyone around him.
The Alpha had left his acceptance to her mate the male Alpha named Zayne which he knew little of to be honest but it seemed the battle for his place in the pack had only just begun.
The sounds of fighting outside stole his attention as his head snapped in the direction of the sounds but upon the pure bloods word he remained still and awaited his instructions.
For her he would do what was necessary for now.
CZDoubleU CZDoubleU
Comet Comet

"Tobias is weak, you are the reason for this. We will sit back no longer"
The voices spoke in unison as the male moved closer towards his female counterpart stopping mere inches from her as he had once done with loving intent now his features held a disdain and sadness.
"Half Blood, Imperfect and damaged, you are not worth our time or suitable enough for our offspring...run back to your master and take these...things with you"
TwoSouls spat curtly turning from the female and her inner being not even giving them the chance to answer as he exited the room.
Once down the stairs the commotion outside could be heard but it mattered not to the wolves within the man that now had control as they passed by the kitchen the frame of the warrior stopped noting the presence of yet more loners and Gabriel...
"Taking in more strays, and you dare to call yourself our Alpha...pathetic"
The male tossed the insult as the inner beings tensed the very air with their presence it being felt like a increased gravity weighing down on others.
As they passed and exited the house into the cold. First bare feet met snow which hissed at the touch and evaporated where it laid until the footsteps became paw pads.
Mating season was upon them and they needed to find a pure blooded female to carry on the line or else risk extinction.
Tobias awoke within his minds plane of existence the ever expanding still ocean black as night but able to be walked upon and as before he stood alone.
The male looked around for the two beings that acted as his conscience...but they were no where to be found.
Tobias yelled out for them but his voice was silent and he was trapped in the recesses of his own body...his own soul.

The wolf black and white padded through the heavy storm of blanketing sheer understanding its purpose and aiming to fulfill it with a driving intent.

Rage. That was all she felt here. Gabriel said she was treading on thin ice but in reality she’d seen more of the pack than Gabriel had. It wasn’t too long ago that the leader had taken in her own loner mate. Her rage simmered down to a dull roar but she sat seeing red for quite some time. It was here she knew what she had to do. She rose. And from this she coaxed herself into stepping one foot after the other until she was on the front porch. She gently caressed Jackson’s cheek kissed him and then looked to Gabriel. “I appreciate your leanency,” she said though anger dripped from her lips. She glanced at the wolf talking to Gabriel and felt even more rage than before.

Tee pack clearly wouldn’t function properly if run by loners though most of the pack was omegas those that were previously loners. She sent daggers at the wolf opposing Gabriel. How her two cents could have helped here. “I see,” was all she said. She looked at Jackson again her expression changing to sorrow. She needed to attack something. To rip it to pieces. Her rage needed concealing. “Gabiel I’m going to go hunt I’m Taking some of the packmemebrs with me.” She took a deep breath in and changed into her wolf form.

After a series of cracking and reforming the wolf now stood beside the other wolf. Easily a few heads taller than a normal wolf. She snarled at the wolf still opposing Gabriel. Then tipped her head back into a long howl. It was to signal any members of the pack who were free to hunt. They needed to stock up on meat and Coyoty had to get some followers. After her howl she turned to Jackson. “I want you to meet me in my room tonight, it’s on the ground floor by the kitchen. Wait for me in there. We will talk. Until then I trust you to hold your own. She won’t kill you just be careful. She has ice powers and can freeze your blood solid. Any wound she makes upon you I trust she knows I will tear into her flesh,” she thought to the Male hoping he was paying attention. Then she nuzzled him and started down the steps taking every ounce of whatever energy she had left not to attack the wolf opposing to Gabriel. She shook her head and snorted.

all haven members: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Comet Comet VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

The pure blood raised a brow as Ellie explained her special gene as she put it and although she appeared to be thoroughly nervous in divulging such information she did so regardless.
His reply was one of laughter which lasted mere moments until it died away as he spoke.
"Then they will grow to be strong wolves and there is nothing wrong with that. Ellie i need to..."
He expressed and had begun to say something else but a knock met his ears and he eyed the female curiously before excusing himself to get the door.
Ross readied himself for whatever lay outside the door.
It could not have been Miley as she had just left and he did not expect her return for a few days in the least.
Opening the door Andrews eyes met Ezra's and particularly her ragged appearance and dingy dirty blonde hair.

Andrew stayed silent for a few moments before stepping to the side to hold the door open.
"Well come on then, you dont need to be catching cold out here...Andrew by the way Andrew Ross"
Cosmos Cosmos
ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion
Ellie had opened her mouth to reply mid way through his sentence before she two was cut off, a half reached out hand and fingertips with saddened eyes at his laughter before she turned in curiosity of the door, biting her lip a little as he moved away and she once again found herself all alone…. Her expression saddened as she glanced around before a small movement form the twins made her lips curve a little into a smile, resting her hands on her stomach instead to cam herself down and taking in a long breath before letting it out slowly, though her instincts wanted to growl and attack whatever newcomer dared disturb the first place in years she felt somewhat comfortable within, peering out form the corner towards the door wide eyed and innocent, pregnant belly sticking out just a little.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

EZRA

Ezra had waited quietly on the porch, leaning against the wall as her shaking caused misbalance. It became clear how long she’d been out in the storm given the only thing that seemed warm about her appearance was her steely grey eyes, innocent and wide as she took sharp inhales, exhales causing small misty pieces of air to push past airborne snowflakes. The sudden opening of the door caused her to flinch, and she looked up at the male before her, eyes narrowed slightly as she attempted to figure out whether he was dangerous. Coming to the conclusion that it was probably alright, she began to step forwards, warmth radiating from within the home. A flapping of wings caused her to turn her head to a muddy-coloured bird on the porch, cleaning itself and with a note tied to its foot. Something about the note made her feel eerie, and she leaned forwards, teeth chattering, to pull it away from the bird carefully and she began to read. Eyes scrunching up, she ripped the letter in two, throwing it and letting it sink into the ground. There was no way she’d be breeding with other PureBloods just to keep the council happy. Her eyes lingered on the note dampening in the snow before she offered Andrew a warm smile and began to enter.

“Thank you,” She mumbled, appreciating the kind gesture of letting her in the house. Upon entering, she saw someone on the sofa and froze. By scent she could tell it was a submissive woman, a pregnant one of that. Ezra assumed they were mates, and quietly smiled to the other woman. “I’m Ezra,” The girl spoke, voice shaking under her clattering teeth. “Ezra Barnes,”​

Gabriel
Gabriel was just leaving the dining room as Tobias came downstairs and took one look at them the loners in the pack's house as well as at Gabriel herself, ignoring Zayne and Coyot. The woman turned to face Tobias as he spat at her about bringing in loners, the woman raising both eyebrows at the warrior as he spoke to her about not being an alpha by allowing loners into the house. She opened her mouth to say something to him, to remind the male that he had been a "stray" as he put it when she had allowed him and Angelica within the pack several months ago after he'd rescued the woman from Winslow. Another wolf might have missed it but she had been the first one to notice there was something wrong with Quinn when he'd crossed the council and picked up on small things, thus she had seen the dull slate gray and the silver hetero chrome eyes in the male when he'd looked at her.

Frowning as he passed her and headed out onto the porch, she ignored the loner, the pair of wolves that had the injured growling beside her but at a look from Gabriel, they quieted and disappeared into the infirmary. Before she could do anything, Coyot spoke up, causing the woman's head to whip towards her and her hair to fly about her face, watching the wolf through narrowed eyes. This was just not the woman's day at all. The alpha, herself, made her way towards the porch and watched as Tobias shifted into his wolf form and disappeared into the storm, the woman breathing out a sigh of annoyance as Coyot spoke to her, thanking her for her leniency which was said rather sarcastically and angrily. She barely acknowledged Coyot at all as she said she would be taking some of the pack and headed out to the porch. The woman leaned against the wall for a moment before heading towards the porch but Tobias or rather his inner wolf had disappeared into the storm. "Lovely," Gabriel said to herself.

Gabriel had left Jackson in Zayne's care. She had three choices. Question the other loner who for all intents and purposes didn't seem at all inclined to communicate with her about why she was here, attempt to heal her injured pack members and find out what happened or head upstairs and likely speak with Angelica about what had happened. Making a decision, she left the loner's presence. "I will be in the infirmary after speaking to Angelica," she said to the wolves' who nodded.

Making her way upstairs to the second floor, the alpha female again sighed in annoyance towards the wolves of her pack. Disobedient omegas who allowed loners in the house, disobedient betas who went turning whoever they wanted and then breeding them, warriors that had potentially harmed their mates. She headed towards the door and knocked on it, waiting for an answer before entering the woman's room. Comet Comet CZDoubleU CZDoubleU mikyuu mikyuu VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Angelica & Triplets/Oracle
With its letter taken care of, the eagle remained on the bed and straightened, watching with keen gold eyes as the wolf read the letter. Swinging his head towards the door as it opened, it saw a female enter and then the following events were filled with anger which was the only thing the eagle understood, all seeming to center around its burden that had been delivered. Neither female being took notice of the eagle as Tobias walked towards them, only the male no longer was even present or in control of his body...so it seemed to the wolves. As Two Souls spoke to her, both females were reminded why they hated the two other halves of Tobias's body, the beings' interchangeably speaking to them. "Weak?" questioned both females in tandem. Yet Two Souls continued talking, cutting into what they were going to say which further annoyed both sides of the woman.

Referring to them by what they were, half-blood...as if it were their fault that Bellatrix had bitten the woman and created the wolf, the triplets seeming to sense something was wrong between their parents yet unable to tell what it was. The only sign that the male's words affected the females' was the slight half-flinch of the human while the wolf's lips drew back into a snarl at the accusation and the insult that they were the reason the male was weak. That further intensified, pissing off the wolf and confused the woman as to why the male was speaking like this. At the mention of Matthew, the female's entire body stilled, Two Souls then leaving after informing them to leave and not even addressing the children properly in Oracle's opinion. He left before either female could get another word out...leaving the woman staring at the closed door.

As one, the female turned their head towards the bird who remained on the bed. In a sweeping extension of claws that suddenly erupted, the hybrid knocked the bird from the bed, claws slashing across a wing and sending it to the floor. The bird screeched in surprise as the woman's eyes stared down at the bird, blood staining the wolf's claws crimson, the scents of plasma and metallic iron filling the room. The wolf showed no sympathy towards the bird's injury though it would be able to fly back to wherever it came from...France most likely. "Why does it seem as if we're trapped in Harry Potter with the purebloods being all inbred fools who think they're better than half-bloods and muggle-borns?" Angelica questioned Oracle.

"How should I know?" answered the inner being. "Wolves are only purebloods and half-bloods. I don't know if they're inbred, given we're half-blood." The wolf caused their shoulders to shrug in response before looking over at the children whose own inner beings expressed confusion at what had happened, three tiny indiscernible voices who couldn't really talk bombarding the inner being with questioning whines. "Two Souls has control...what that means I don't know."

Angelica heard the rustle of paper as the bird stepped on it and bent down to grab the crumpled piece of paper. Unfolding it and smoothing it out, she read the letter, eyes darting back and forth before sighing and dropping it on the bed beside her, interlacing her fingers together and the food forgotten which the bird began tearing into. The woman didn't otherwise move from the bed as Angelica tried to process what had just happened and just how much of Tobias was still in him or if it wasn't all Two Souls now. "Go back to Matthew? I'm sure Two Souls would appreciate that, stuck up pureblooded bastard wolves. As well as the likely deaths of Apollo and Hekate."

Oracle snorted in amusement at Angelica's words. "Likely," said Oracle in response which did not make Angelica feel any better. The wolf closed their eyes and concentrated on the mate bond in an attempt to track the wayward male that it could sense had disappeared from the house...unfortunately the wolf got nothing which only increased its irritation and anger. The last time the wolf had ended up doubting Tobias, he had come for them regardless. This time...this time the wolf wasn't entirely sure. "Two Souls has blocked the mate bond," spoke Oracle with disgust evident in the wolf's tone.

"What does that even mean?" questioned Angelica.

"It means, Two Souls is trying to sever the connection or hopes that we will think that Tobias doesn't want us. At least that makes the perfect sense to me in terms of logic," said Oracle. The words did not exactly make things better for the human side and the wolf watched as for a moment their body struggled as either being fought for control before the wolf was left there. The wolf inhaled in irritation to itself and then concentrated on the strand connecting them before traveling along it and then throwing her full weight into the thread within the head of Two Souls...but the wolf wasn't having any luck. With the combined efforts of Two Souls blocking them out and one goal in mind, something which the wolf caught a glimpse of which only served to piss the inner being off for its human's sake, Oracle snarled and slipped out of the woman's body before disappearing through the open window and landing splay-pawed on the ground. The wolf then used her senses and began tracking the male by scent, pushing through the storm after the wayward male.

Leaving the presence of the human behind, something Oracle hadn't done since they had been reunited with Tobias's help and the blood letting, the woman's blood was lifeless for a moment before the woman came back in time to hear the door open. Angelica ignored the bird and ignored the door until she heard Gabriel's voice at the other side. "Angelica..."

"Go away alpha," spoke the woman, causing a sigh of annoyance to come from the alpha before she opened the door and walked inside. The alpha's eyes noted the bird but didn't say anything, instead coming into the room and standing there in front of the woman...mentally cursing Tobias's wolf in her head. The alpha could see the woman in front of her beginning to break again and closed her eyes in exasperation. Did Tobias have any idea what he was doing to the omega or did he not know what his inner wolf was doing? If the wolf was in control...then it was likely not.

"What happened?" Gabriel questioned sharply which changed into a sigh as the woman's gaze lifted from the bird and towards the woman. The woman shook her head and turned her eyes towards the letter which Gabriel followed with her own gaze.

"Tobias's sister is dead...his wolves..."

"Wolves?"

Angelica nodded. "He has two wolves....Two Souls...they took over..."

Gabriel swore...swore in French, English and the bit of Latin she knew, much to the omega's surprise though she wasn't feeling much at the moment aside from hurt and confusion. "I didn't know people still spoke Latin but the Vatican." Gabriel stared at Angelica and shook her head, not really understanding the woman's words half the time.

"My parents made me learn a bit of it. Though mostly French and English even though we didn't live in Quebec," said Gabriel. "What is this about his wolves?"

"They don't want me around...or my wolf. Nor the kids," she said emotionlessly. "Why do all purebloods think they're better than half-bloods alpha?"

"Purebloods are few and far between now," said Gabriel. "We used to be 300 families, over the centuries we were wittled down to twelve, not counting the lesser houses that sprang up from betrayal of a pureblood to one of the 12 houses. The half-bloods now are the majority of werewolves within the world. Some still think they have the right to lord it over other wolves, such as the council. It seems that Tobias's wolves think the same way." She sat down on the bed, watching the bird that she recognized as one of the council's and bit her tongue to keep from saying something she'd regret. "If this...Two Souls...is in charge...then depending on how strong they are...they may keep Tobias locked away but it seems like they're in charge, given they also saw fit to insult me," she said.

"If he's trapped then..."

"Tobias will not be punished for the actions of his wolves," said Gabriel, cutting the omega off. "But I am unsure if there is a way to bring him back or not. You do not want to go to France," she said, unconsciously repeating what the woman had been told by Tobias months ago. "They are not the easiest to work with...my own mother is a member of the council and likes threatening me at odd times whenever it suits her. I doubt you would get within sixty feet of the council headquarters without being killed or tortured in some way."

Seeing the omega's blank expression on her face and in her eyes, the alpha sighed. "I have some things to do in the infirmary. Some of our wolves were injured and some died. I have to question what happened and deal with the loner your wolf brought into my house," she said. "The Altmans were once a powerful bloodline in Europe and France. If Tobias is as strong as I think he is, he will fight them," she said, placing a hand on the woman's shoulder and then standing, leaving the woman to her thoughts and heading back to the infirmary.

Oracle snarled as she finally found the wayward wolf, several feet from the house. "TWO SOULS!" the wolf snarled at the dual-colored wolf's back. "What the hell do you mean by taking over your human and hurting mine like that?! Along with pretty much threatening our pups, pups that your human half chose to accept?!" Oracle skidded to a halt behind the male, her ears going back against her head as she glared with hatred upon the wolf...rather wolves...in front of her. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Last edited:
Matthew/Jasper

Jasper just sighed in annoyance as his cub spoke to him about how he wouldn't be killed by Matthew at least, how Vince would possibly cause himself injury if the gamma thought that Matthew was going to be anywhere alone with Aria...something that Jasper figured would be bound to come to fruition at some point come the time when winter fully hit...and that if Matthew had his way, Aria wouldn't be alone ever again. The beta of course said nothing to those thoughts, instead watching as Aria disappeared outside the building and went to sit outside. Matthew may not kill him but Vince sure would.

Matthew looked down at Fern as she noticed him and began crawling towards him until she fell and chuckled as she managed to get to him before lifting her arms up upon reaching him. The fact that she wasn't freaking out with her cousin here, Matthew had grown used to that fact in the months since his son had been omega, was surprising and he wondered how she would take if she met Rigel and her grandparents...or for that matter how Axel would do meeting his grandparents. The alpha frowned to himself at such thoughts and when he felt something pull on his legs, he looked down to see Fern pulling herself up to a standing position. "Fern, this is your cousin Axel," he said. "He would have been your mother's and and uncles' nephew. Axel, this is my sister's daughter...like Phyllis is your half-sister Axel and Fern's cousin," he said to both wolves as he picked up his niece. "You have two other uncles, one whom I hope you won't meet," he said with a frown, thinking of Yaz. The conversation may or may not open up questions about his family...the Hendrix family. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

FERN

Fern looked towards Matthew, expression confused as he spoke but she still smiled, gurgling a few incoherent words. “Mattoo,” she spoke loudly, but her gaze turned to her cousin and she frowned. Upon being picked up, Fern outstretched her arms, curling them around Matthew’s neck in a cuddle. She settled her head in the crook of his neck, both hands holding onto his shoulder. That was until she moved her hand to point at a window, a gasp escaping her mouth. The way the snowflakes fell was almost entrancing and she can’t remember seeing such thick snow. “Oh,” she mumbled, leaning backwards to look at her uncle with a dazed expression. Fern reached up and played with a piece of his hair before her eyes dropped to look at the other puppies in the room.​

Matthew

Matthew raised an eyebrow at his niece. "Close enough," he said with a shrug. She turned her head to look out the window while cuddling into the male's neck, though his son had disappeared. Matthew wasn't all that concerned. When Fern pointed to the window, he followed the child's movements with his eyes. "That's snow. It's storming out so you can't go out in it but perhaps when it has stopped, we can take you outside and you can play in it, providing you don't wander off." He looked down at the other puppies. "Did Fern eat?"

"Yes alpha," said Ice. "Everyone did. Fern tried feeding Zenith but it didn't work."

Matthew frowned. "Fern, you are not to feed anyone but yourself," he said to her.

"Zenith ate with Jasper's help I think...your toys ate as well," he said, nodding to the two submissive pups. Matthew turned his eyes on his toys and snorted, not speaking to any of the pups. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Andrew smiled warmly as he let her pass and she moved into the room with Ellie his gaze following them both ensuring neither was looking any longer before turning back to the bird that had delivered the message.
He knelt down and held out his hand palm up and the bird not knowing him as foe to the council gladly hopped on but that was its mistake...
Andrews eyes shone brightly as the falcon squirmed in his hand clearly in pain before falling to the ground lying still for a few moments before springing back as if coming back from the dead and flying off, however it would not be returning to the council all its memories wiped in that instance.
The pure bloods eyes dulled back to their original color and he stood striding back into the foyer.
"It seems i am entertaining all sorts of guests today, your more than welcome to stay until the storm passes...Ezra Barnes...Ellie was just about to make tea werent you?"
The male expressed his gaze floating between the two awkward females but finally resting on the pregnant one as he practically ordered her to do so.
Cosmos Cosmos
ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Jackson could feel the intensity of the women as the altercation continued each cutting in with their own retorts he returned Coyotys embrace as she left and closed his eyes relishing the kiss but now he was left alone with the male Alpha.
He really didnt know how to proceed from here to be honest.
Did he wait until spoken to?
Did he ask? Did he even dare?
This left the younger male just standing still looking rather ridiculous and awkward in the face of this apparent new test in his life.
CZDoubleU CZDoubleU
Comet Comet

The wolf turned back as Oracles words reached them a simple snort resounding from its nostrils.
"All choices he made and they were the wrong ones. Tell us that she deserves his unrelenting and tireless efforts, too many times for you both has he gone against us and too many times has he almost fallen. He is strong but not invincible, Now he is the last of our house and we would rather die than see this blood line wasted on the likes of you"
His head turned back but the wolf did not yet move away instead sighing like Tobias always did.
"We shall breed, and then we will decide the best course. This pack, this place, his feelings for you. It has made him soft."
As they finished the words the wolf turned back fully baring it fangs towards oracle.
"We know what you want...so come then!"

Gabriel

Gabriel rubbed at her temples as she walked into the kitchen. Pouring herself a cup of brandy, the woman set it on the table, once more in front of Zayne before staring at the boy. "Prove your worth and learn some respect child. I don't care if the beta has apparently bred you already, you stay where you're told. Coyt's not alpha and has no real sway over anyone here. You don't look like much of a healer...but Zayne is good at testing people. Even Azael, the blind wolf that was here before, can test your fighting prowess. For now, have a seat," she said before heading to the infirmary and shutting the door behind her. "What happened?" she questioned as she studied the wolves.​

Oracle
"What happened to taking down the council hmm? Or did all of that disappear with the death of that pureblood betrayer Hannah's disappearance?" questioned Oracle sarcastically, her words turning bitter at the mention of the wolf in question. The gray wolf stood there as the snow fell down around them, topaz eyes glittering within the snow and ignoring the snow around it, even as it...again...bit into the wolf's paws. "Nobody is invincible...even purebloods can easily be brought low by someone else," said Oracle, her ears perking forward as the voices sounded about breeding and then making a decision afterwards on if they stayed within the pack or Clover Hills. Snorting out a breath of air as Two Souls sighed, the wolf shook her head in irritation as they seemed to guess what the female wanted.

Sighing to herself the wolf shook her head. I'm sure they'd love to kill me, she thought to herself. The inner being wouldn't be surprised if that were Two Souls plan to further sever any connections the male had to this town or pack. Taking advantage of the male's pain to come out are we? Pathetic, the wolf continued thinking to herself. Exhaling, the wolf blocked off the connection to Angelica, it would likely start an argument if the wolf survived this fight and it was well aware it could die.

Oracle did not go for a straight on attack, knowing that would be suicide. Instead, she fell into studying the wolf's movements as she fell into circling the wolf, mentally apologizing to Tobias even if he couldn't hear or see what was going on outside of wherever he was trapped. Oracle threw her mind at Tobias's own, only to again get a resistance...not unlike the one from Matthew. It was annoying to the wolf. For someone who wanted them gone, he was sure mirroring what had been done to them when they'd been taken after the fire had broken out.

Frankly, the wolf wouldn't be surprised if the pair tried killing or came up with some stupid....thing...if it won to make this fight remotely interesting. Oracle did not bother responding at all anymore, instead shifting her senses from thinking to focus on the fight at hand and would be coming, the gray furred being lunging at Two Soul's left flank before ducking her head with the intent on slamming Two Souls off their paws. Angelica would likely not do this, hence why Oracle was. The wolf had no qualms about injuring Two Souls to prove a point, even though it would likely injure Tobias as well, but if it got through to Two Souls...which she highly doubted even if she did win the fight by some divine intervention...it was worth it and would release some of the wolf's anger towards the pair of beings before her for daring to insult her and her family. That was where the wolf and the human differed...the human would attack about anyone but its mate. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Axel stepped outside into the fresh laid snow. His huge paw stepped in front of him as he made his way over to Aria. Looking at her. His hazel-brown coloured eyes looked big and sad. Almost like a sad puppy. Then he nudged her. He was worried about how she might feel about him. About all that had occurred and yet all he cared about was why she felt so sad. His ears flipped back and he sighed huffing lowly.

He had been made protector of alpha. His roles and responsibilities would lead him away from aria and he knew this but for now. For just this one moment he wanted to sit here and try and comfort her. His large eyes watched her glossed over.
@scorpiodragon @SpiritualShrub

ARIA

Aria was suddenly surprised to see the alpha’s son beside her when she opened her eyes, body heat quietening down. Her eyes shifted from his giant paws and then to his entire form and she narrowed her eyes lightly. If she had known any better, she’d have said his wolf form was almost bigger than Matthew’s but then she guessed it was probably in the Hendrix genes. Upon locking her gaze on his, she noticed the glistening twinkle of sadness in her eyes, causing her to frown ever so slightly. “What’s wrong?” She questioned, leaning her head back against the cabin. Feeling him nudge her she suddenly flinched, unexpectant of the action and unsure as to what he wanted in response. “You should go inside, it’s too cold out here for you,” Aria mumbled, stroking her forearm. “Matthew will need you to look after the pups or something, right? Or is he in there with them?”

Aria wasn’t trying to get him to leave but rather didn’t want him to pity her for sitting outside when really it was due to her upcoming heat creating excessive warmth to her body. “Are you getting along with him alright?”​

Matthew

Matthew raised an eyebrow at his niece. "Close enough," he said with a shrug. She turned her head to look out the window while cuddling into the male's neck, though his son had disappeared. Matthew wasn't all that concerned. When Fern pointed to the window, he followed the child's movements with his eyes. "That's snow. It's storming out so you can't go out in it but perhaps when it has stopped, we can take you outside and you can play in it, providing you don't wander off." He looked down at the other puppies. "Did Fern eat?"

"Yes alpha," said Ice. "Everyone did. Fern tried feeding Zenith but it didn't work."

Matthew frowned. "Fern, you are not to feed anyone but yourself," he said to her.

"Zenith ate with Jasper's help I think...your toys ate as well," he said, nodding to the two submissive pups. Matthew turned his eyes on his toys and snorted, not speaking to any of the pups. ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

FERN

Fern looked over at Matthew as he spoke, her eyes wide. She quietly lay her head on his shoulder, cuddling into it and sucking on her dummy loudly. For the most part, Matthew was the only person in the pack the child felt safe with, especially after what happened with Yaz though she only vaguely remembered it. “Suh..no,” Fern repeated, now balancing her chin on his shoulder to lazily look over at the window. But, when she heard Ice talk, she suddenly twisted to look at him, expression now surprised but she smiled through her pacifier. “Sssss!” She spoke, though it was rather incoherent given her dummy was in her mouth. Her attempt to pronounce ‘ice’ was quite far off but was as good as she could muster. As Matt frowned at her, talking to her in a slightly scolding fashion, Fern pouted, avoiding his gaze. Her warm, purpley-grey eyes were wide and settled on the hallway. Taking out her pacifier, she moved quickly and put it in her uncles mouth given she didn’t particularly want it. The young child yawned, shivering lightly in her short-sleeved tshirt But was pretty comfortable where she was.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back