☠♥♚Clover Academy♚♥☠

The Joker

Elder Member

۞ ۩Σ⊗ Welcome! Σ⊗۞ ۩ :lick:

Story

You have lived in a horrible town ever since you were born. Some of your loved ones have died, kidnapped. Whatever you may say happened. You have to know depend on yourself. Having trouble? You see an add on your school's door. It says "Welcome all to 'Clover Academy'! Learn to defend yourself, defend others. Learn how to take care of your life. Please come! All are welcome! Address: 1476 Clover St." You decide it is time for you to grow up and teach yourself how to take care of yourself. You go over to "Clover Academy" and see it is a gigantic house and your afraid you wont fit in. Take yourself to drama, fights, deaths, wins, loves and so much more.

Powers/Monsters

Now here is a twist. You are not just a regular kid from down the street. You are special. You either have awesome powers (or not so great ones) or your something more. They might call you a "Monster."

Monsters

You can be any monster you want to be but, here are some that a lot of people be...

Vampire: You get thirsty a lot but, don't prefer water. More like blood. You try to control it but, its seems it has taken over you.

Were-wolf: You look like a normal person from the outside. But from the inside your a vicious wolf.

Shape-Shifter: You can turn into pretty much anything. Boat,rat,cheese. You name it and they can be it.

Powers

Same thing with the "monsters", just pointing some out.

The 4 main elements: Fire, Water, Earth, Air. these are the four main elements that people are.

Flying: A lot people wish they could do this in real life. thats why it popular. you can have wings or not but watch out for buildings.

Invisibility: Haha, i love this one. You can blend into anything. But do you come with invisible clothes?

Mind-Reading: Well for me, this is cool. Hear what some people are thinking, maybe stuff about you... but really, who wants to hear the crap going through people heads?

Rules (there is always some)

1. No all powerful
  2. Please not alot of PDA (kissing, ect.)
  3. Try not to kill people
  4. Keep it going, dramatic

Skelly

Name:

Family:

Crush:

Appearance:

Power/Monster:

History:

Other:

My Skelly(s)

Name: Shaun/Billy

Family: Billy/Shaun (twins)

Crush: Ha!/Nope

Appearance: Shaun: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime blond boys/tecgirl2010/Anime Boys/James.jpg?o=2

Billy: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime blond boys/Akatsuki_Member/Anime Boys/06_025958_fc5j10.jpg?o=6

Power/Monster: Hypnotizer/Fire breather

History: they completely forgot

Other: They are fun. Shaun is the sweet cute kind. Billy a hot dangerous kind.

Name: Annabeth

Family: lost all

Crush: Nope

Appearance: regular form: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime brown hair girl/lucario57/Brown-Hair.jpg?o=7

Wolf form: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime brown wolf/bigalhp/00001-2.jpg?o=13

Power/Monster: Were-Wolf

History: she lost her parents in war.

Other: She is sweet and fun, lovely.

Story so far

Shaun: "Wait!" he yelled, running after Billy. "Come on dude you said you would do this." he said catching up to him

Billy: he shrugged "sorry bro" he said leaning against his red car.

Annabeth: she walked around 'Clover Academy' running her hand against the red brick walls.

-Name: Sophie Robins -Gender: Female -Age: 16 -Family: none -Crush: none -Appearence:
17.jpg
-Power/Monsterk Healing Magic, shapeshift into a white cat. -History: Rejected by her family because of her magic. Made fun of at her old school for her choice of clothes. -Other: Acts childish and happy but has sudden mood swings where she will act distant. -------------------------------------------- -Name: Gray Keller -Gender: Male -Age: 15 -Family: none -Crush: none -Appearence:
4.jpg
-Power/Monster: Can fly, has wings -History: Abandoned by parents at birth, in and out of foster homes, moved onto the street. -Other: none ------------------------------------------- Sophie looked up at the large building of the academy. "Wow! It's sooooo big!" she said aloud in a childish voice. She picks up her bags and skipped inside the building. ------------------------------------------- Gray sat up in his room watching out the window as his classmates entered the building. "What am I even doing here?" he wondered aloud, "What can they do for me?"

Awesome love it you are both accepted! :)

Shaun: he looked at Billy, even though he was taller than him they where still twins

Billy: "So, how it going? any crushes yet?" he said teasing him

Annabeth: She heard the bell and ran inside "Must...hurry...cant...be...late...for class!" she said huffing as she ran to the door

Gray heard the bell ring and slowly made his way to his firrst class. -------------------------------- Sophie stepped inside just as the bell rang. She got directions to her dorm and a pass for class before heading for her room. In her room she threw her bags onto her bed then hurried off to find her class.

Lydia shifted her gaze around as the bell rang. She ran to the class just in time and sat in the back of the room, panting.

Shaun.::. "oh crap, we are going to be late!" he yelled panicking.

Billy.::. "its fine" he said as he slapped Shaun in the head "just follow my lead and you will be fine"

Annabeth.::. she finally got to class, painting. she casually walked over to her seat (in the back of the room) and sat down. she put her mp3 earplugs on and listened to "Apologize" by One Republic

here is the music video to "Apologize" just in case you forgot what it went like:

ppl!! dont be afraid to join!! :) needz more peepz! dont get scared about the long beginning stuff, just read the Story, Rules, Skelly, My Skelly!!

Name: Rosalind Faire

Family: None, she is a testube baby

Crush: None yet

Appearance:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ceqbdxvwhm4AM0Au5WW1RBJ1BSqZGdmS7C4ZnpOe3GQ9eBUnMi3r-_KFdQDZf9wWoFiccyKAV5KzlTwoNEYYp4d1OPbz9WxF13kAX7Q-u1oSQBxm-Q (minus the guy :) http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/ur/s0/2o/emma.jpg

http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/nr/cb/xh/anwolf-pup.jpg

Monster: lycan

History: Rosa is what you would call a man made lycan. Scientists mixed human DNA with a few traces of wolf DNA. She was raised in a lab and trained daily so they could see her bodies reactions to stress and exertion. On her sixteenth "birthday" she endured an odd surgery that left no marks on her body. A few months later she realized that they had actually impregnated her. Rosa's body wasn't ready for the rigors of pregnancy and in her fourth month she painfully had a miscarriage. The scientists were disappointed but within days they restarted her training. A few weeks ago the scientists made a mistake during a training session and she was able to escape. Rosa had no idea how to survive in the real world and she is constantly worried about being captured. She enrolled in classes at Clover Academy but is very shy.

Other: She has this ID number on the back of her neck WDS4E52C

Name: Alexander Gale

Family: His father

Crush: None yet

Appearance:

Normal Form
images
Transformation Form
images

Hazel eyes, Brown hair

Power/Monster: Alexander was born half-human, and half-demon, and the element he inherited from his father was the shadow element. He has the ability to slip into shadows and emerge anywhere else as long as where goes is also in shadow, and he can see in the dark. However, at times when he's in immense anger or suffering, the darkness inside him takes over and transforms him into a berserk shadow-demon, giving him extra strength, black claws, and wings. His increased darkness lets him manifest shadow shards to throw at targets and influence shadows to fill the area in darkness. But while he's in this powerful form, he almost loses his mind, and cant tell (or possibly care) between friend or foe.

History: Alexander's mother was a nun who was forced into the church in Italy to escape being made to marry someone of her father's choice. Eventually she out-witted him and evaded his wrath, but was still secluded from the outside world. She was sent to England during the black plague, and tended to all she could, and in her journey, she met upon a strange being, wondering the misty meadows. At first she was scared at fist, but befriended the creature of darkness, and over the passing days, they grew fond of each other. But then an inquisitor found out about the union between them, and set out with a mob to purge them both. The demon held them all off, but the inquisitor himself found the nun, and mortally wounded her. The child survived the trauma, but the mother died, and the demon took his son back to his world, where time was fickle, and the boy came back at the age of 18 to this present day. Knowing what he is, and what might be out there.

Other: Alexander is good at poetry, knows a bit of martial arts, and like watching plays. He loves all kinds of music too.

(ha stole my role play did ya? lol At least I was the first to do a fighting school thing....really look at my first page and I have two twin boys as well. O.o )

Name: Beast....Yeah I know my name is weird

Family: nope

Crush: Nah

Appearance:

Power/Monster: I turn into a huge beast

History: No...

Other: Nah

Name: Flower (Ha I use her a lot.)

Family: Dead

Crush: No

Appearance:
AnimeGirlSword.jpg

Power/Monster: She controls light

History: No

Other: no

(lol what are you sorry for....It's ok I was just stating a fact lol. Besides not many want to join mine because it has gone so far. I'm happy there's another one. Well sorta, conflicking feelings. But I do not hold it against the role play's owner at all.)

(sorry for cutting in your converstaion but on another site i used to go on fighting school rps were very common. so common they had their own sub fourm)

((Sage, I think I accidently stalked you here. sorry.))

Name: Amaltheia

Family: Alphonse

Crush: -

Appearance:

View attachment 1515

Power/Monster: telepathy

History: It wasn't long ago that these twins had their parents murdered. Alphonse talked Amaltheia into it, but it was hard not to agree. Their parents were despicable creatures that drank and beat upon their children and each other. Alphonse couldn't stand to see his sister hurt, so they hired a hitman to kill their parents. It took all of the money they had. With nowhere left to go, they came to Clover Academy.

Other: She can play most string instruments, can sing, and can also play piano.

Name: Alphonse

Family: Araceli

Crush: -

Appearance:

View attachment 1516

Power/Monster: demon

History: It wasn't long ago that these twins had their parents murdered. Alphonse talked Amaltheia into it, but it was hard not to agree. Their parents were despicable creatures that drank and beat upon their children and each other. Alphonse couldn't stand to see his sister hurt, so they hired a hitman to kill their parents. It took all of the money they had. With nowhere left to go, they came to Clover Academy.

Other: Don't mess with his sister. Ever. He's skilled with multiple weapons.

((MEH! I can't get rid of the extra picture at the bottom. sorry))

Nice! i love them (even though i had alot of reading :P ) you are all accepted!!

and Fire Of Hearts, lol i didnt know i stole your thing, i mean sort of... but i had no idea you had twins too!!!! omg i laughed hard at that :P well y'all can RP or wateva.

Shaun: "come on! we gotta hurry!!!" he screamed at his twin brother. "God, im gonna get detention!"

Billy: "its fine dude... just follow my lead." he said rolling his eyes as he walked, hands his pockets.

Annabeth: (listening to music) she moved her head to the beat of the song, she loved "Apologize" she closed her eyes, and began to dream....

View attachment 1521View attachment 1522

The twins stepped calmly into painting class. "It's a good thing we're not late, brother," Amaltheia sighed. Alphonse shrugged, "We weren't gunna be late, you're just a worry-wart." Amaltheia shook her head with a sigh. The two took seats next to each other.

But Amaltheia's thoughts were elsewhere.

~flashback~

The men from the alley had managed to slip quietly into the house. Amaltheia was playing one of Bach's piano compositions, as her brother watched her fingers fly across the keys. "Amaltheia! Stop that racket now!" their father screeched. Her fingers automatically froze. Alphonse put a hand on her shoulder as their mother came into the room. Blood was splashed across her fine dress, and was dripping down her face. Her golden hair was matted. "What did you do?" she whispered. The twins exchanged a glance. "What did you do?" she repeated, just before she was stabbed. Amaltheia placed her hands over her mouth and gasped as she witnessed her mother's violent death. Alphonse did not flinch.

~end flashback~

"You've gotta admit, it's better here," Alphonse said, shaking Amaltheia out of her memories. She just nodded, clasping her hands together as she waited for class to begin.

Alexander opened the boors to the main hall of the academy. He didnt know what to think of the place. He spent most of his life in the dark realm and only a little in understanding common society, but it all changed so fast! He was even shocked about the style of clothing this time! Still, the uniform was fashionable these days, so if they had one, hopefully it would be to his liking.

He noticed the group of rushing students running through the hall, overhearing their talk of being late for class. It's started already?

Hopefully, father talked to the headmaster about my predicament. Though if it IS starting already, might as well make my way to the home-room. Room 2A, was it?

He walked over into a shadowed area, and stepped through the darkness, making his way to outside the class-room. Eventually he found the room, but the windows let in too much light so he couldnt get in. Guess i'll have to do this the classic way.

Alexander then appeared around a shadowed corner and walked up to the door, about to knock.

Flower was walking slowly to class sighing deeply. She had her hair in front of her face, she was tired because oh the late night training. With no idea who was in front of her she looked up. Suddenly she saw Beast run past her. She sighed again looking down once more. She walked towards the class room noticing a guy hiding in the shadows. She didn't look at him to much. She had stopped through.

Feeling a change in the air, Alexander turned to face a strange girl. She seemed pretty though. And her sword seemed deadly.

He turned and gave a polite bow. Hopefully it was a custom for a gentlemen to be chivalrous to a lady. or was that in the 1900's?

"Have the classes started already?" He asked innocently. "I just arrived and im not sure where to go or when."

Flower sighed deeply. "I really don't know this is my first day here." she said and walked up. "As far as I know this is where you go." she said softly as she looked at him. "If I may ask...something wrong with the light?" she said knowing of her light power. She put her hands behind her back looking at the door. She turned her attention back to the strange boy.

Alexander gave a confused look, and looked about his surroundings. "A few dim areas but it was cloudy outside when i entered here." He turned his attention back to the girl. He couldnt make out her entire face or eyes with her hair in the way. And there was something different about her, as if the room lit up when she walked in. Almost literally. He couldnt tell if it was pleasant or an omen, considering his bloodline.

He gave a small smile. "I'm Alexander. Alexander Gale."

Flower smiled back. She offered her hand out as she spoke. "I'm Flower Moon." She slightly glanced around real quick as if waiting for them to get in trouble. Having no idea how this school works she just was guessing at what would happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back