Cloudy's BBCode Cafe

CloudyBlueDay

made up of opposites
CURRENTLY CLOSED

alleana-script.regular.png

WELL HOWDY!

Th' name's Cloudy.

I am here to bring you my fine skills as a code connoisseur! For the low low low price of only ten million RPNation bucks per commission - oh, that's not a thing? Harumph. Filthy peasants with no currency to pay me?! Well, since I've already set up shop.. I guess I could do some work for free....

WHAT M' I GOOD FOR?

CHARACTER SHEETS!
ROLEPLAY CRAP!

Example 1 |

POSTING FORMATS!
WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT!

i have no examples for this because it's what you want, dummy

HOW TF DO I GET IT

Well normally I'd require half of my ten million dollar fee up front and then the next half once the commission is finished, but since I'm doing a special offer for you nerds all you must do is this; ask. (I mean if you want to pay too that's great.) There are, however, some important things to include when asking me to code something for you!

>

What am I coding for you? A link or a description would be simply divine!

>

Got any specific requests? A color palette? A faceclaim you need me to find more pictures for?

>

DO YOU GOT THEM TEN MILLION RPNATION BUCKS?

>

Any specific things that you do

not

want to see?

>

Font preferences?

*a quick tip -- the key to keeping the coding I give you spotless and clean, make sure all boxes are EVEN by adding extra spaced lines.

AND THEN SOME

Commissions slots available

Slot 1: Caru's RP Overview/Info + CS -- IN PROGRESS

Slot 2: RaikuKawisa's CS + RP Overview/Info + Posting Code -- Not yet started

Slot 3: OPEN

PREVIOUS PROJECTS COMPLETED

Thanks for takin' the time to read through all this, feller! If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh glad I saw this!

Alright so straight out I want your assistance. Now the thing is that I want to ask if perhaps you could help me in the later future?

I am on the start of building up a Hosted Project and I would love your lovely coding dressing it all. I'll perhaps give you pieces one by one so that we could look through various styles and see which one suits it. I should have one piece done in less than a week.

But it is all up to you. I just wanted to lay this offer down. And you are the first, and more than likely the only person since I know you, to ask for coding help :3

LifeNovel said:
Oh glad I saw this!
Alright so straight out I want your assistance. Now the thing is that I want to ask if perhaps you could help me in the later future?

I am on the start of building up a Hosted Project and I would love your lovely coding dressing it all. I'll perhaps give you pieces one by one so that we could look through various styles and see which one suits it. I should have one piece done in less than a week.

But it is all up to you. I just wanted to lay this offer down. And you are the first, and more than likely the only person since I know you, to ask for coding help :3
I would love to code your HP :D PM me any time you've got a piece and I can show you lots of options.

CloudyBlueDay said:
I would love to code your HP :D PM me any time you've got a piece and I can show you lots of options.
Yeaaaahhhh :D

Can't wait to work with you!!!

Hello boo ! This is literally the first thing I've seen like this, and honestly I'm so so so so glad that you did this. Your coding is so beautiful and it's so much better than I would ever be able to do.

But anyways, onto my request. There's this roleplay that I'm going to be starting up soon, and I just can't get the coding right, or something like that. It's a futuristic roleplay, much like the Divergent series by Veronica Roth, but it's about this group of people called the Devils, who are the rebels of the city and basically attempt to take down the government, which is a hard task to do. But anyways, I wanted you to help me code everything up, make the description of the RP look nice, the layout form look nice, and a posting layout for myself. The color palette would be dark colors, like dark blues, greens, things of that nature. And for the layout form, I'll be filling one out as well, so if you could find me gifs of Luke Hemmings fairly recently, that would be amazing !

I don't necessarily want to see anything bold or bright, because the RP is dark dark dark and I don't want to really throw off the people that will be joining it. And I don't really have a font preference, but maybe something similar to Shadows Into Light, the one I am using at current.

Thank you so much Cloudy !

lashton said:
Hello boo ! This is literally the first thing I've seen like this, and honestly I'm so so so so glad that you did this. Your coding is so beautiful and it's so much better than I would ever be able to do.
But anyways, onto my request. There's this roleplay that I'm going to be starting up soon, and I just can't get the coding right, or something like that. It's a futuristic roleplay, much like the Divergent series by Veronica Roth, but it's about this group of people called the Devils, who are the rebels of the city and basically attempt to take down the government, which is a hard task to do. But anyways, I wanted you to help me code everything up, make the description of the RP look nice, the layout form look nice, and a posting layout for myself. The color palette would be dark colors, like dark blues, greens, things of that nature. And for the layout form, I'll be filling one out as well, so if you could find me gifs of Luke Hemmings fairly recently, that would be amazing !

I don't necessarily want to see anything bold or bright, because the RP is dark dark dark and I don't want to really throw off the people that will be joining it. And I don't really have a font preference, but maybe something similar to Shadows Into Light, the one I am using at current.

Thank you so much Cloudy !
Ahhhh! First of all, thank you so much for the compliment!

I know the Divergent series! I gotchu. So you want a CS layout (one empty version and one version with luke hemmings gifs) and an info layout ,for overviews/info/lore, etc. I'll get started on this ASAP.

CloudyBlueDay said:
Ahhhh! First of all, thank you so much for the compliment!
I know the Divergent series! I gotchu. So you want a CS layout (one empty version and one version with luke hemmings gifs) and an info layout ,for overviews/info/lore, etc. I'll get started on this ASAP.
You're welcome boo !!

oMG THANK YOU. You're such a doll. I can't wait to see them !

@lashton

Here's a quick look at the color scheme I just threw together. Let me know what you think.

Also, I wanted to ask for the name of the RP, so I can make a banner. c: Is it just Devils?

CloudyBlueDay said:
@lashton
Here's a quick look at the color scheme I just threw together. Let me know what you think.

Also, I wanted to ask for the name of the RP, so I can make a banner. c: Is it just Devils?
I like that color scheme ! It looks nice.

And the name of the RP is gonna be Burn It Down, because well, they want to burn the government to the ground and it just seemed appropriate. c:

Hi! I'm looking to make my search thread a little prettier and (hopefully) more compact... :)

>What am I coding for you? Plots - Coffee's Search Thread (Looking for MxM and MxF) -Edited 6/08/16

--Just the first Post... :)

>Got any specific requests? A color palette? As long as it doesn't glare off the screen and hurt my eyes, I don't care :) Possibly Coffee themed? I mean... my online name is Coffee... :)

>DO YOU GOT THEM TEN MILLION RPNATION BUCKS?

--n-no... >.> ... <.< ... >.<

>Any specific things that you do not want to see?

Nope... except painful colors...

>Font preferences?

Something pretty, but easily read! :)

Oh! and maybe a request form of some kind... there's always a bunch of faq's I go through whenever someone wants to rp, and I get tired of asking the same questions over and over.... and over....

Dethbycoffee said:
Hi! I'm looking to make my search thread a little prettier and (hopefully) more compact... :)
>What am I coding for you? Plots - Coffee's Search Thread (Looking for MxM and MxF) -Edited 6/08/16

--Just the first Post... :)

>Got any specific requests? A color palette? As long as it doesn't glare off the screen and hurt my eyes, I don't care :) Possibly Coffee themed? I mean... my online name is Coffee... :)

--n-no... >.> ... <.< ... >.<

>Any specific things that you do not want to see?

Nope... except painful colors...

>Font preferences?

Something pretty, but easily read! :)

Oh! and maybe a request form of some kind... there's always a bunch of faq's I go through whenever someone wants to rp, and I get tired of asking the same questions over and over.... and over....
I can definetly have this done for you! A layout and a request form. I will put that down!

Dethbycoffee said:
Popping in to say hi! :)
I'm so sorry for my slowness in filling out these orders - I had other RP matters to attend too but now I'll be trying to get to working on those codes.

CloudyBlueDay said:
I'm so sorry for my slowness in filling out these orders - I had other RP matters to attend too but now I'll be trying to get to working on those codes.
Oh, you're okay! :) I was honestly just looking for something to keep me busy haha :)

~ah, just like your example under roleplay crap, I am looking for an overview code to fill out.

>Got any specific requests? A color palette? A faceclaim you need me to find more pictures for?

~For colors I just need a basic three-Silver, Pastel blue, gold. Any color that is in need to be added feel free to.

-hah. Don't I wish.

>Any specific things that you donot want to see?

~no.

>Font preferences?

Any thing fancy, or professional.

Hello dearie ^^ May I put in a request? uwu

>What am I coding for you?

'RP Crap' and a Character Sheet please ^^

>Got any specific requests? A color palette? A faceclaim you need me to find more pictures for?

Well, I plan on doing a 'Where The Wild Things Are' rp sooo yeah c: I guess something similar to nature colors? Shades of brown? Idk cx Anything that goes with that film/book honestly ^^♥

I-I can give you hugs and hype cookies..? O~O;

>Any specific things that you do
not want to see?

Not that I can think of..

>Font preferences?

Nopers ^^ Anything that goes along with WTWTA ^u^​

dorkling said:

Hello dearie ^^ May I put in a request? uwu

>What am I coding for you?

'RP Crap' and a Character Sheet please ^^

Well, I plan on doing a 'Where The Wild Things Are' rp sooo yeah c: I guess something similar to nature colors? Shades of brown? Idk cx Anything that goes with that film/book honestly ^^♥

I-I can give you hugs and hype cookies..? O~O;

>Any specific things that you do
not want to see?

Not that I can think of..

>Font preferences?

Nopers ^^ Anything that goes along with WTWTA ^u^​
Ohhh my gosh!! I love that book! I used to read it all the time as a little kiddo. You'll have to tag me in that RP when you make it ;)

But otherwise, yes, I can put you down! Hopefully I am going to work on the rest of my orders today and get them out to people.

LilyannaGaming said:
~ah, just like your example under roleplay crap, I am looking for an overview code to fill out.

~For colors I just need a basic three-Silver, Pastel blue, gold. Any color that is in need to be added feel free to.

-hah. Don't I wish.

>Any specific things that you donot want to see?

~no.

>Font preferences?

Any thing fancy, or professional.
OH woops, missed this! I can definetly do this for you. I'll put you down~

@lashton

So here's a go at your overview/info code! (I went with a different color scheme then the one I showed you.) If you like the colors and the look of this, I'll go for something similar with the CS. I chose a similar font to Shadows Into Light, but just a little more easier on the eyes. (It's called Architects Daughter.)

Code:
[centerblock=80][border=12px double #5B636C][bg=#242529][border=4px solid #34436A]
[bg=#34436A]

[center][img=http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjExNi5mZmZmZmYuUWxWU1RpQkpWQ0JFVDFkTy4w/doublpeopl.regular.png]
[font=Architects Daughter][color=white]"You could put a quote here!"[/color][/font][/center]

[/bg]

[center][font=Architects Daughter][color=white]Pellentesque volutpat viverra fringilla. Etiam nibh risus, consectetur id libero eu, pellentesque tincidunt turpis. Donec rhoncus dictum diam, interdum scelerisque magna. Donec pretium ante eget auctor pretium. Proin dictum ex tellus, vitae mollis orci mattis quis. Ut convallis arcu non est dignissim mollis. Maecenas dolor libero, ultricies nec pretium quis, molestie in lectus. Sed bibendum aliquet metus at molestie. Vivamus luctus laoreet ultrices.

Sed id lacinia dui. Vivamus elementum metus non aliquam sagittis. Ut rutrum odio ut neque dignissim bibendum. Donec sit amet tristique nunc, a ultricies nibh. Maecenas congue tellus ligula, non malesuada elit lacinia vitae. In quis pulvinar magna, nec commodo dolor. Donec a faucibus sapien, id malesuada quam. Duis ex nisi, faucibus eu ante nec, consectetur aliquam libero. Mauris suscipit mauris ex, ut laoreet ligula rhoncus feugiat. Pellentesque nunc dolor, tempus id laoreet quis, dictum id nisi. Maecenas scelerisque accumsan imperdiet.

Donec ac condimentum lectus. Vestibulum malesuada justo nec sodales mattis. Proin libero purus, consectetur in diam et, varius facilisis enim. Quisque vel scelerisque risus. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Maecenas quis turpis odio. Integer bibendum sit amet tortor a dignissim.

Sed tristique sed ipsum id fringilla. Nullam congue egestas molestie. Praesent maximus risus ut leo placerat, a finibus nulla sagittis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nam vulputate orci a fringilla porttitor. Sed non porttitor nisi. Quisque diam mi, lobortis quis nibh vel, condimentum malesuada nulla. Proin aliquet mauris non arcu luctus bibendum sit amet gravida ex. Praesent congue suscipit orci. Nam nisi sem, vehicula ac tempus vel, rhoncus sit amet nunc. Nunc finibus lorem in sem pellentesque condimentum. Integer dolor nunc, pretium in ipsum in, feugiat gravida velit. Pellentesque augue nibh, bibendum id iaculis in, vehicula eget velit. Suspendisse in mi libero.[/color][/font]

[accordion=70%|bcenter]
{slide=[bg=#34436A][font=Architects Daughter][color=white]MORE INFO[/color][/font][/bg]}[bg=#3C3E3E]
[font=Architects Daughter][color=white]blahblahblah
[/color][/font]
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#34436A][font=Architects Daughter][color=white]MORE INFO 2[/color][/font][/bg]}[bg=#3C3E3E]
[/color][/font]
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#34436A][font=Architects Daughter][color=white]MORE INFO 3[/color][/font][/bg]}[bg=#3C3E3E]
[/color][/font]
[/bg]{/slide}
[/accordion][/center]

[/border][/bg][/border][/centerblock]

doublpeopl.regular.png

"You could put a quote here!"

Pellentesque volutpat viverra fringilla. Etiam nibh risus, consectetur id libero eu, pellentesque tincidunt turpis. Donec rhoncus dictum diam, interdum scelerisque magna. Donec pretium ante eget auctor pretium. Proin dictum ex tellus, vitae mollis orci mattis quis. Ut convallis arcu non est dignissim mollis. Maecenas dolor libero, ultricies nec pretium quis, molestie in lectus. Sed bibendum aliquet metus at molestie. Vivamus luctus laoreet ultrices.

Sed id lacinia dui. Vivamus elementum metus non aliquam sagittis. Ut rutrum odio ut neque dignissim bibendum. Donec sit amet tristique nunc, a ultricies nibh. Maecenas congue tellus ligula, non malesuada elit lacinia vitae. In quis pulvinar magna, nec commodo dolor. Donec a faucibus sapien, id malesuada quam. Duis ex nisi, faucibus eu ante nec, consectetur aliquam libero. Mauris suscipit mauris ex, ut laoreet ligula rhoncus feugiat. Pellentesque nunc dolor, tempus id laoreet quis, dictum id nisi. Maecenas scelerisque accumsan imperdiet.

Donec ac condimentum lectus. Vestibulum malesuada justo nec sodales mattis. Proin libero purus, consectetur in diam et, varius facilisis enim. Quisque vel scelerisque risus. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Maecenas quis turpis odio. Integer bibendum sit amet tortor a dignissim.

Sed tristique sed ipsum id fringilla. Nullam congue egestas molestie. Praesent maximus risus ut leo placerat, a finibus nulla sagittis. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nam vulputate orci a fringilla porttitor. Sed non porttitor nisi. Quisque diam mi, lobortis quis nibh vel, condimentum malesuada nulla. Proin aliquet mauris non arcu luctus bibendum sit amet gravida ex. Praesent congue suscipit orci. Nam nisi sem, vehicula ac tempus vel, rhoncus sit amet nunc. Nunc finibus lorem in sem pellentesque condimentum. Integer dolor nunc, pretium in ipsum in, feugiat gravida velit. Pellentesque augue nibh, bibendum id iaculis in, vehicula eget velit. Suspendisse in mi libero.

MORE INFO

blahblahblah

MORE INFO 2

blahblahblah

MORE INFO 3

blahblahblah

CloudyBlueDay said:
Ohhh my gosh!! I love that book! I used to read it all the time as a little kiddo. You'll have to tag me in that RP when you make it ;)
But otherwise, yes, I can put you down! Hopefully I am going to work on the rest of my orders today and get them out to people.
Awesome sauceee

Thank you dearie ^^

@Dethbycoffee

Here is the first draft of your layout! I actually went with something similar to my own thread here, I felt it would be the best way to organize all your info. If you don't like it, that's fine! I can go another route.

Code:
[centerblock=90][bg=#564032]

[center][img=http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjEyOC5mZmZmZmYuUTI5bVptVmxKM01nVTJWaGNtTm9JRlJvY21WaFpBLCwuMAAAAA,,/catharsis-macchiato.regular.png]
[/center]

[centerblock=90][row][column=span8][border=7px inset #937A66][bg=#E0CFB5]

[center][font=Alegreya Sans][size=5][b]INTRODUCTION[/b][/size]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut sit amet finibus elit, vel sodales urna. Aliquam id posuere tellus. Vivamus eget ligula faucibus turpis porta aliquet. Etiam feugiat feugiat efficitur. Morbi eu consectetur odio. Mauris in tortor id nisl condimentum luctus. Nunc quis porta ligula. Nunc luctus metus id tempus commodo. Duis ac semper augue.

Pellentesque volutpat viverra fringilla. Etiam nibh risus, consectetur id libero eu, pellentesque tincidunt turpis. Donec rhoncus dictum diam, interdum scelerisque magna. Donec pretium ante eget auctor pretium. Proin dictum ex tellus, vitae mollis orci mattis quis. Ut convallis arcu non est dignissim mollis. Maecenas dolor libero, ultricies nec pretium quis, molestie in lectus. Sed bibendum aliquet metus at molestie. Vivamus luctus laoreet ultrices.

Sed id lacinia dui. Vivamus elementum metus non aliquam sagittis. Ut rutrum odio ut neque dignissim bibendum. Donec sit amet tristique nunc, a ultricies nibh. Maecenas congue tellus ligula, non malesuada elit lacinia vitae. In quis pulvinar magna, nec commodo dolor. Donec a faucibus sapien, id malesuada quam. Duis ex nisi, faucibus eu ante nec, consectetur aliquam libero. Mauris suscipit mauris ex, ut laoreet ligula rhoncus feugiat. Pellentesque nunc dolor, tempus id laoreet quis, dictum id nisi. Maecenas scelerisque accumsan imperdiet.[/font][/center]

[/bg][/border][/column][/row]

[row][column=span4][border=7px inset #937A66][bg=#E0CFB5]

[center][font=Alegreya Sans][size=5][b]INFORMATION[/b][/size]

[font=Alegreya Sans]Pellentesque volutpat viverra fringilla. Etiam nibh risus, consectetur id libero eu, pellentesque tincidunt turpis. Donec rhoncus dictum diam, interdum scelerisque magna. Donec pretium ante eget auctor pretium. Proin dictum ex tellus, vitae mollis orci mattis quis. Ut convallis arcu non est dignissim mollis. Maecenas dolor libero, ultricies nec pretium quis, molestie in lectus. Sed bibendum aliquet metus at molestie. Vivamus luctus laoreet ultrices.

Sed id lacinia dui. Vivamus elementum metus non aliquam sagittis. Ut rutrum odio ut neque dignissim bibendum. Donec sit amet tristique nunc, a ultricies nibh. Maecenas congue tellus ligula, non malesuada elit lacinia vitae. In quis pulvinar magna, nec commodo dolor. Donec a faucibus sapien, id malesuada quam. [/font][/font][/center]

[/bg][/border][/column][column=span4][border=7px inset #937A66][bg=#E0CFB5]

[center][font=Alegreya Sans][size=5][b]NOTES + ANNOUNCEMENTS[/b][/size]

[font=Alegreya Sans]Pellentesque volutpat viverra fringilla. Etiam nibh risus, consectetur id libero eu, pellentesque tincidunt turpis. Donec rhoncus dictum diam, interdum scelerisque magna. Donec pretium ante eget auctor pretium. Proin dictum ex tellus, vitae mollis orci mattis quis. Ut convallis arcu non est dignissim mollis. Maecenas dolor libero, ultricies nec pretium quis, molestie in lectus. Sed bibendum aliquet metus at molestie. Vivamus luctus laoreet ultrices.[/font][/font][/center]

[row][column=span4][border=7px inset #937A66][bg=#E0CFB5]

[center][font=Alegreya Sans][size=5][b]PLOTS[/b][/size]
[/font]
[accordion=80%|bcenter]{slide=[bg=#81ABB7][font=Alegreya Sans][size=5]tab 1[/size][/font][/bg]}[bg=#937A66][font=Aleygra Sans]Pellentesque volutpat viverra fringilla. Etiam nibh risus, consectetur id libero eu, pellentesque tincidunt turpis. Donec rhoncus dictum diam, interdum scelerisque magna. Donec pretium ante eget auctor pretium. Proin dictum ex tellus, vitae mollis orci mattis quis. Ut convallis arcu non est dignissim mollis. Maecenas dolor libero, ultricies nec pretium quis, molestie in lectus. Sed bibendum aliquet metus at molestie. Vivamus luctus laoreet ultrices.
[/font]
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#81ABB7][font=Alegreya Sans][size=5]tab 2[/size][/font][/bg]}[bg=#937A66][font=Aleygra Sans]Pellentesque volutpat viverra fringilla. Etiam nibh risus, consectetur id libero eu, pellentesque tincidunt turpis. Donec rhoncus dictum diam, interdum scelerisque magna. Donec pretium ante eget auctor pretium. Proin dictum ex tellus, vitae mollis orci mattis quis. Ut convallis arcu non est dignissim mollis. Maecenas dolor libero, ultricies nec pretium quis, molestie in lectus. Sed bibendum aliquet metus at molestie. Vivamus luctus laoreet ultrices.
[/font]
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#81ABB7][font=Alegreya Sans][size=5]tab 3[/size][/font][/bg]}[bg=#937A66][font=Aleygra Sans]Pellentesque volutpat viverra fringilla. Etiam nibh risus, consectetur id libero eu, pellentesque tincidunt turpis. Donec rhoncus dictum diam, interdum scelerisque magna. Donec pretium ante eget auctor pretium. Proin dictum ex tellus, vitae mollis orci mattis quis. Ut convallis arcu non est dignissim mollis. Maecenas dolor libero, ultricies nec pretium quis, molestie in lectus. Sed bibendum aliquet metus at molestie. Vivamus luctus laoreet ultrices.
[/font]
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#81ABB7][font=Alegreya Sans][size=5]tab 4[/size][/font][/bg]}[bg=#937A66][font=Aleygra Sans]Pellentesque volutpat viverra fringilla. Etiam nibh risus, consectetur id libero eu, pellentesque tincidunt turpis. Donec rhoncus dictum diam, interdum scelerisque magna. Donec pretium ante eget auctor pretium. Proin dictum ex tellus, vitae mollis orci mattis quis. Ut convallis arcu non est dignissim mollis. Maecenas dolor libero, ultricies nec pretium quis, molestie in lectus. Sed bibendum aliquet metus at molestie. Vivamus luctus laoreet ultrices.
[/font]
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#81ABB7][font=Alegreya Sans][size=5]tab 5[/size][/font][/bg]}[bg=#937A66][font=Aleygra Sans]Pellentesque volutpat viverra fringilla. Etiam nibh risus, consectetur id libero eu, pellentesque tincidunt turpis. Donec rhoncus dictum diam, interdum scelerisque magna. Donec pretium ante eget auctor pretium. Proin dictum ex tellus, vitae mollis orci mattis quis. Ut convallis arcu non est dignissim mollis. Maecenas dolor libero, ultricies nec pretium quis, molestie in lectus. Sed bibendum aliquet metus at molestie. Vivamus luctus laoreet ultrices.
[/font]
[/bg]{/slide}[/accordion][/center]

[/bg][/border][/column][column=span4][border=7px inset #937A66][bg=#E0CFB5]

[center][font=Alegreya Sans][size=5][b]PAIRINGS[/b][/size]
[/font]
[accordion=80%|bcenter]{slide=[bg=#81ABB7][font=Alegreya Sans][size=5]tab 1[/size][/font][/bg]}[bg=#937A66][font=Aleygra Sans]Pellentesque volutpat viverra fringilla. Etiam nibh risus, consectetur id libero eu, pellentesque tincidunt turpis. Donec rhoncus dictum diam, interdum scelerisque magna. Donec pretium ante eget auctor pretium. Proin dictum ex tellus, vitae mollis orci mattis quis. Ut convallis arcu non est dignissim mollis. Maecenas dolor libero, ultricies nec pretium quis, molestie in lectus. Sed bibendum aliquet metus at molestie. Vivamus luctus laoreet ultrices.
[/font]
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#81ABB7][font=Alegreya Sans][size=5]tab 2[/size][/font][/bg]}[bg=#937A66][font=Aleygra Sans]Pellentesque volutpat viverra fringilla. Etiam nibh risus, consectetur id libero eu, pellentesque tincidunt turpis. Donec rhoncus dictum diam, interdum scelerisque magna. Donec pretium ante eget auctor pretium. Proin dictum ex tellus, vitae mollis orci mattis quis. Ut convallis arcu non est dignissim mollis. Maecenas dolor libero, ultricies nec pretium quis, molestie in lectus. Sed bibendum aliquet metus at molestie. Vivamus luctus laoreet ultrices.
[/font]
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#81ABB7][font=Alegreya Sans][size=5]tab 3[/size][/font][/bg]}[bg=#937A66][font=Aleygra Sans]Pellentesque volutpat viverra fringilla. Etiam nibh risus, consectetur id libero eu, pellentesque tincidunt turpis. Donec rhoncus dictum diam, interdum scelerisque magna. Donec pretium ante eget auctor pretium. Proin dictum ex tellus, vitae mollis orci mattis quis. Ut convallis arcu non est dignissim mollis. Maecenas dolor libero, ultricies nec pretium quis, molestie in lectus. Sed bibendum aliquet metus at molestie. Vivamus luctus laoreet ultrices.
[/font]
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#81ABB7][font=Alegreya Sans][size=5]tab 4[/size][/font][/bg]}[bg=#937A66][font=Aleygra Sans]Pellentesque volutpat viverra fringilla. Etiam nibh risus, consectetur id libero eu, pellentesque tincidunt turpis. Donec rhoncus dictum diam, interdum scelerisque magna. Donec pretium ante eget auctor pretium. Proin dictum ex tellus, vitae mollis orci mattis quis. Ut convallis arcu non est dignissim mollis. Maecenas dolor libero, ultricies nec pretium quis, molestie in lectus. Sed bibendum aliquet metus at molestie. Vivamus luctus laoreet ultrices.
[/font]
[/bg]{/slide}
{slide=[bg=#81ABB7][font=Alegreya Sans][size=5]tab 5[/size][/font][/bg]}[bg=#937A66][font=Aleygra Sans]Pellentesque volutpat viverra fringilla. Etiam nibh risus, consectetur id libero eu, pellentesque tincidunt turpis. Donec rhoncus dictum diam, interdum scelerisque magna. Donec pretium ante eget auctor pretium. Proin dictum ex tellus, vitae mollis orci mattis quis. Ut convallis arcu non est dignissim mollis. Maecenas dolor libero, ultricies nec pretium quis, molestie in lectus. Sed bibendum aliquet metus at molestie. Vivamus luctus laoreet ultrices.
[/font]
[/bg]{/slide}
[/accordion][/center]

[center][/center]
[/centerblock][/bg][/centerblock]

catharsis-macchiato.regular.png

INTRODUCTION

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut sit amet finibus elit, vel sodales urna. Aliquam id posuere tellus. Vivamus eget ligula faucibus turpis porta aliquet. Etiam feugiat feugiat efficitur. Morbi eu consectetur odio. Mauris in tortor id nisl condimentum luctus. Nunc quis porta ligula. Nunc luctus metus id tempus commodo. Duis ac semper augue.

INFORMATION

Sed id lacinia dui. Vivamus elementum metus non aliquam sagittis. Ut rutrum odio ut neque dignissim bibendum. Donec sit amet tristique nunc, a ultricies nibh. Maecenas congue tellus ligula, non malesuada elit lacinia vitae. In quis pulvinar magna, nec commodo dolor. Donec a faucibus sapien, id malesuada quam.

NOTES + ANNOUNCEMENTS

PLOTS

tab 1

tab 2

tab 3

tab 4

tab 5

PAIRINGS

tab 1

tab 2

tab 3

tab 4

tab 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back