• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern CLOSED

I’m planning on getting Patrick done tonight!! Just gotta write up his backstory real quick and throw everything together— if I can’t pull it together tonight, I can definitely have him all up by tomorrow morning at the latest if that’s alright
yup! that's perfect~

i will be able to get both my bbs up today.
i’ve been sick since monday but both of them are basically missing one piece of information each and they will be done!!
oh goodness! i hope you're feeling better~ and sounds great!

sorry if this has already been asked, but is the deadline july 22 at 11:59pm? the reason i’m asking is, while rio is basically finished (besides me needing to decide the house), there’s a part of me that is a little unhappy with his backstory and would like to tweak or rewrite it. i’m going to try to do it tonight, but if i don’t finish, would i be able to work on it tomorrow?

sorry if this has already been asked, but is the deadline july 22 at 11:59pm? the reason i’m asking is, while rio is basically finished (besides me needing to decide the house), there’s a part of me that is a little unhappy with his backstory and would like to tweak or rewrite it. i’m going to try to do it tonight, but if i don’t finish, would i be able to work on it tomorrow?
yeah so the deadline would be probably around midnight tomorrow night, but since there are quite a few people who want extensions, if you aren't finished tomorrow, you'll have until around Monday to finish up!

yeah so the deadline would be probably around midnight tomorrow night, but since there are quite a few people who want extensions, if you aren't finished tomorrow, you'll have until around Monday to finish up!

awesome, thank you!

just checking in with everyone that has wips! how are you all holding up? does anyone need an extension? kevin kevin mi casa mi casa Maverick. Maverick. @krypt sunshineysoul sunshineysoul .empathogen. .empathogen. celadon. celadon. TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen @lion. Kovacs Kovacs
Thanks for the check-in, boss. I have code & basics down for both my ocs, though thanks to a rather busy weekend and a small trip next week on Tuesday, I wanted to ask if it's cool that I focus on finishing up one character in total before I leave, and if I'm accepted when I get back on the 30th, I could polish off the other one?

Thanks for the check-in, boss. I have code & basics down for both my ocs, though thanks to a rather busy weekend and a small trip next week on Tuesday, I wanted to ask if it's cool that I focus on finishing up one character in total before I leave, and if I'm accepted when I get back on the 30th, I could polish off the other one?
Yeah that’s fine with me!

thought i’d be able to get my characters up today but this viral pharyngitis is draining me so i will try my best to get them posted tomorrow since it’s the weekend.

thought i’d be able to get my characters up today but this viral pharyngitis is draining me so i will try my best to get them posted tomorrow since it’s the weekend.
Smh, should've eaten more apples, gan. An apple a day keeps the viral pharyngitis away, didn't you know? Hope you get better soon man

Smh, should've eaten more apples, gan. An apple a day keeps the viral pharyngitis away, didn't you know? Hope you get better soon man
i know, i know. i flopped 😔
but thank you kov!! < 3

luna's history is DONE i should have the rest of her finished tomorrow night!!!

I've been under the weather this entire3 week, but I'll have my boy all the way together by Sunday-- if that's alright.
Yup that’s fine!! Feel better~
That’s totally fine!!! Hope you feel better 😭
hihi, ty for checking in! my schedule's just cleared up a lot since i said bye to some extended family that was visiting from overseas, so i should be able to finish my wips by monday if that's not too much trouble!
That sounds good to me! Let me know if anything else comes up ~

ok so excited, everyone's characters look amazing, and i can't wait to read the ones on the way too
patrick's cs is officially done!!

i’m currently on vacation for the next few days but just wanted to pop in to say that i’ve scanned over everyone’s sheets and they all look amazing!!! accepted or not i’ll totally be keen to follow this rp!

so rio is also p much done???? i somehow finished the rewrite of his entire backstory yesterday. today has simply consisted of my brain waging war on itself wondering if i should age him up some because he's 20 rn and therefore just a baby
i also have to decide on bloodrose or dawnfall soon ahhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back